Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

since jungle track, episodes are so badly edited that I'm now loosing interest. Blame goes to CV's and editing team.

You meant the Post-Production Head and [that "poor"] Editor "guy" [who's coerced to make such ludicrous edits], right?? πŸ€” I think [most probably] occasional pressure from the network (SET) due to low-ratings and budget-constraints have pushed them under "stress". But then comes the question, where does the cost-cutting come into play when the actors are being called-in for the shoot, paid in full for their job/work and then have their presence completely "chopped-off" from the end product? Because resultant = All of the capital invested into that goes down the drain!!! Well, it's hard to answer given their "mental condition" but lemme try! Actually, they're under so much pressure right now that their brains have started functioning in exactly opposite direction (just like "ulti Ganga bahna/ki dhaara") and the end result, they think they're being productive and saving money where they aren't actually and where they can, they think it will "suffocate creativity". :(

And I agree to you to the most extent only because you felt all this started with 'The Survival/Survivor Round', but I bet I've noticed notable deterioration in production values even before that...!!! To put it straight, there is a decline in production values ever since the inception of 'SOTY' competition and doubling of writers and directors after that. πŸ˜”

P.S. This might be a "test" for human intelligence but certainly not a joke...! 😳
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually,wonder what CV's have decided about Ria's decision to take revenge from Aditya.I felt maybe after Sumedh's advice to them about how revenge destroys one's life, Ria might not go ahead with her decision.
I actually don't get,what is with Ria?She has again started taunting Jassi.
Anusha_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -beena-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Actually,wonder what CV's have decided about Ria's decision to take revenge from Aditya.I felt maybe after Sumedh's advice to them about how revenge destroys one's life, Ria might not go ahead with her decision.
I actually don't get,what is with Ria?She has again started taunting Jassi.
</font>

Yaa exactly I mean what's up with ria? Times and again she is taunting jassi.. I mean on one side she is ready to go on a party that adi's friend has organised and on the other side she is constantly taunting jassi about adi.. I mean jassi has seen a friend in adi but as of now she does not look at him from any romantic perspective so it is too soon for ria to warn jassi times n again.. Also, I mean jassi liking that bikewala guy is a total turn in personality πŸ˜› πŸ˜† sahi to bola jogi, jassi kabse larko ki smartness naapne lag gai? xD 🀣
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_11

I mean jassi has seen a friend in adi but as of now she does not look at him from any romantic perspective so it is too soon for ria to warn jassi times n again..

Then what's that "compliment" issue being raised here over-and-over-again?? πŸ˜› πŸ€”
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the way ria is behaving, wonder if she still has feelings for adi, hence jealous of jassi??!!!! she can't make up her mind between jogi and adi πŸ˜†
-beena- thumbnail

the way ria is behaving, wonder if she still has feelings for adi, hence jealous of jassi??!!!! she can't make up her mind between jogi and adi πŸ˜†

Ria might be among those girls who wants every other boy to just roam around them and give them attention.
-beena- thumbnail
It is good that Ria doesn't know that Jassi and Jogi are not actually siblings.Else she may start creating differences between them and try to break the bond they share.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -beena-

It is good that Ria doesn't know that Jassi and Jogi are not actually siblings.Else she may start creating differences between them and try to break the bond they share.

totally agree with you😊
otherwise riya will be likeπŸ˜› the future evil bhabhi 🀣🀣🀣
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

One thing is sure ki she likes Jogi. Aditya ke saat she might do that "since you have cheated me, I'll not let you live happy" stuff. Or maybe she is still on "taunt" mode. But yesterday ka thing seemed like she is actually just concerned about Jassi- atleast I felt so. Maybe she actually changed through that jungle thing and also by Sumedh's entire thing- specially the last part. Kal I felt she was just concerned rather than playing any games. Like when both Khurranas and Guptas were together joking about Jogi and stuff, and Jassi walked away, Jogia together looked concerned to know what's up with her. Yes Ria was kinda taunting Jassi on her new found friendship but right after that she clearly got to the point and said " I've sufffered once. Just warning so that you don't deal with the same". Maybe. Like yesterday and day before, I found her genuine rather than some plotting stuffs-thing. I just feel that she has got a wrong tone most of the times.πŸ˜† Ria being Ria. πŸ˜† Bandi ko advice bhi taunt mode mein dena hota hai.πŸ˜† But didn't sense anything evil there.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Bisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

One thing is sure ki she likes Jogi. Aditya ke saat she might do that "since you have cheated me, I'll not let you live happy" stuff. Or maybe she is still on "taunt" mode. But yesterday ka thing seemed like she is actually just concerned about Jassi- atleast I felt so. Maybe she actually changed through that jungle thing and also by Sumedh's entire thing- specially the last part. Kal I felt she was just concerned rather than playing any games. Like when both Khurranas and Guptas were together joking about Jogi and stuff, and Jassi walked away, Jogia together looked concerned to know what's up with her. Yes Ria was kinda taunting Jassi on her new found friendship but right after that she clearly got to the point and said " I've sufffered once. Just warning so that you don't deal with the same". Maybe. Like yesterday and day before, I found her genuine rather than some plotting stuffs-thing. I just feel that she has got a wrong tone most of the times.πŸ˜† Ria being Ria. πŸ˜† Bandi ko advice bhi taunt mode mein dena hota hai.πŸ˜† But didn't sense anything evil there.

Totally agree with you. Ria is just concerned towards her.