Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Their case is a case of all such marriages- Money & looks. Not surprised one bit. They are a big mismatch aesthetically & financially, lol. She's beautiful & is extremely rich, she should hire a stylist & Mickey Contractor.
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I told my friend while her item song vid was playing that she is T-series owner's wife.
He said millionaire hoke bhi kya life hai bechare ki, behan gaati hai biwi nachti hai aur wo unki cd bechta hai.
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hydro123

I told my friend while her item song vid was playing that she is T-series owner's wife.
He said millionaire hoke bhi kya life hai bechare ki, behan gaati hai biwi nachti hai aur wo unki cd bechta hai.

🤣

Hillarious Hydro...

On topic, was Divya so pretty😕...I find her very normal and her voice and mannerism is annoying...here is her song..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTR2pFqeGuA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by rimi2983 - 7 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi2983

On topic, was Divya so pretty😕...I find her very normal and her voice and mannerism is annoying...here is her song..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTR2pFqeGuA[/YOUTUBE]

uff rimi Salman in this video was too much☺️thanks for posting😳
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The only thing which matters is that she is beautiful. 😆
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hydro123

🤣   🤣
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

uff rimi Salman in this video was too much☺️thanks for posting😳

I remember Salman nin this video 😳 and later divya came she remind about this vid
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Many marriages are based on this arrangement. Husband provides lifestyle and money while the wife uses that money to stay busy. This one keeps making illogical movies and playing dressing up for events. And the less said about her choice of clothes the better . See the archives of her appearances - the horror !!
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ultimately it's happiness for both of them. She's got money while he's got a beautiful wife. So it's technically a happy marriage because both are happy 😆

This is the state of most BW marriages. This one is much better than some of the others. Not just BW even otherwise I think love has seemed to disappear from people's lives. Ghor kalyug!