~{|Condolence/Salute/Tribute to the Martyr Raghuram Ji aka Peon|}~

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone! Like most my threads, this too has been delayed by days, if not [several] weeks. So, as usual, I'm gonna post it anyways. 😉 😊

Shouldn't all of the "creatives" active here contribute to create any "picture-edit" for Martyr Raghuram Ji aka our "Assistant Bhaiya" who was shot-dead by that cold-blooded Shamsher? (No Joke! 😳) Now, I'm asking about creating any 'SS' or even 'VM', let alone an entire long-story. I'm just proposing an idea to show homage and solace to that Great Soul who gave-up his life for those innocents whom he was even didn't properly familiar with, let alone being his acquaintance or relative. While being concerned from the time he detected the catch in CCTV footage in Sumedh's laptop/notebook PC to him asking Shamsher why he's doing all this when he's the "true hero" in their eyes. He was only concerned about all of them till his last-breath. And he was not doing all these because he had a thought that he'll get higher paycheck upon informing if those innocents are really in danger or will get a Bravery Award to the least if he succeeds in rescuing them upon the confirmation of the danger. He was too concerned for them to have a thought about such selfish motives. Truly! While the character lasted for roughly less than a week, he won my heart by his nobleness [and also, intelligence]. And in fact, I could have started by myself but please trust me, I'm not into such stuff therefore I really don't know to create such "edits" in relatively-short time, let alone perfectly doing so. And yes, if one doesn't feel okay to share it here in this thread then okay, it's their creation, their choice! But then isn't sharing it in the 'picture gallery' thread [of this forum] would be much more sufficient? At last, I'm not gonna dictate rules unlike every other such thread because people hardly follow them strictly anyways. 😛 But the only 2 fair terms I can stipulate are:
  1. When capturing screenshots from videos, kindly use only either YouTube or Sony LIV as a source. Don't rely on videos by websites such as YoDesi, etcetera. Please!
  2. Please don't use the photos of moments from when Sumedh-turned-Shamsher displayed his cowardice by attacking him from the back to the moment he was done with his bipolar/psychopathic drama by torchering him taking advantage of the condition.

Now, that's all!

P.S. I do acknowledge that Shamsher turned back to his "Sumedh personality" at the end Thanks to Jassi along with others. But both situations were different, there he was unintentionally and accidentally shot by his own pimp Neeraj because of himself coming in front of Jassi who was aimed by Neeraj. And he didn't even confessed about that heinous crime when the police came. I'm not against him but just putting my point forth that if we're feeling "so sorry" for him, let's see what's in our hearts for even Greater Soul. So anyone thinking of paying homage to him should first think about that Great Personality than him. Is it a test? Well, if that makes anyone chose the righteous path, then it definitely is! 😊
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago