Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
maybe that bike wala can be that guy who riya saw who was hiding behind the wall at school 😲
OR
it can be that guy (abheer ) who was at the club talking to riya 😲

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

maybe that bike wala can be that guy who riya saw who was hiding behind the wall at school 😲

OR
it can be that guy (abheer ) who was at the club talking to riya 😲

The guy behind the wall was Sumedh ka banda na? Ya fir pata nahi, maybe some new secret stalker. But IDK. 2nd option- possible hai - you mean wahi banda na- who messed up with Ria's drink and was taking her with him and tab Jogi comes and saves her? Haan he can be. New villian ka entry. He might be like Season 1 ka Deejay- who used to stalk and trouble Raavi.
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kindly change the [thread] title ('Subject Folder') with a more referential one [about the episode]...*!!! Kyunki waise bhi ham sabka "popat" to ban hi chuka (padh-sakte-hain: bana hi diya gaya) hai...!!! 😆

*Since @NAUCholic have offered "written update" of adequate length, it'll help those who are and will try[ing] to find discussion about this episode, apart from WU (of course). If you have any issues, then I'm ready to edit this post and PM you instead (along with suggestions for a new title, should you "need any help") but the reason why I didn't at first place is because I didn't wanted to "surprise" you outrightly by the fact that, when a stranger sends a message for such matters which could be easily discussed in public [nor that person has any compulsion to communicate via PM]. It would be absolutely considered "abnormal" and give negative/wrong notions. 😊