Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

629581 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was anxiety weather or not if tonight the episode will air 😭 thank god it did 😳 so can you please give written update for tonight's episode 😳
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Me too.
Its kinda again investigate stuff I guess
But need to wait
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepreet29

I was anxiety weather or not if tonight the episode will air 😭 thank god it did 😳 so can you please give written update for tonight's episode 😳

Well, I already told everyone about the same that it will indeed air at Tuesday night. Now, why you didn't believe me is best-known to you...! 🤔 Well, I wish I could help you but due to my self-commitment regarding providing commentary and expressing forethoughts about past episodes until I reach to the point where I can give "updates" of current episodes. BTW, I missed first 7-8 minutes of the episode at prime-time [at least/to the least] but was able to catch-up with the same later, Thanks to its [remaining] repeats on SET HD, I caught-up at 00:30 hrs. So what I could just disclose to you [in a way which won't break my own commitment] that the winner was obviously the one [almost] everyone anticipated and as "confirmed" by TellyChakkar article shared here, but...! But.., there was a "major twist" in it as already indicated by me*...!!! 😊 At last, we may ask for the help from @AnjaliPunia, @lizzie1765, @NAUCholic, @SONAL30 or someone else who's willing to and is not bound by some restrictions unlike me... 😊

*You must have watched KJo's [and SRK's] 'SOTY' - The Movie...?!? If that's really the case, then you might get an idea by its climax... 😉

P.S. Are you a fan of 'NBTNMKK - Season 2'?? I really used to love that show pre-leap [TBH] and found any other person sharing the same [feeling] after years. 😊 BTW, it seems you loved the "chemistry" between father-daughter duo and also, very nice DP, too?!!
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepreet29

Scene starts at same place where Friday ka epi ended. Simran says Sorry to Suri for slapping/being rude etc. Then thanks the Khurrana kids- and says sorry to Jogi for doubting him as a bad boy in Ria wala kaand. Jogi galti se says "aapki Ria bhi toh meri Ria hai". And then when everyone stares at him, changes into some other sentence and nok-jhok of Jogia starts and families laugh and take them to respective homes. Jogi looks at Ria going an says palat - SRK wala woh dialogue hai na DDLJ ka. Then ultimately both look at each other and smile. Aditya is sitting in his car and Jassi ghar se looks at him. They both smile at each other- piche backgound music.

Then raat ko Guptas ke ghar pe scene. Ria is sleeping with Simran and gets dreams of jungle mein kya hua- gundas chasing, Sumedh getting shot etc. And waked up screaming kinda. Simran comforts her. Baato baato mein Ria unknowingly talks about how Jogi helped her but stops remembering how Simran had warned her not to talk to him before. But Simran assures her ki she has now realised ki he is a good kid and she is sure ki he must have helped Ria a lot in the Jungle. Raj enters and all share a cute family moment.
Khurranas ke ghar pe- Jassi and Suri staring at stars and see a shooting star. Suri asks to wish but Jassi says wish toh maang ke mil gaya. Baar baar nahi maangte sorts. Basically she is much more confident now. Suri tells not to be very fast- as in restrain caution. But Jassi assures ki "agar mai bhatak gayi, I know aap mujhe sahi rasta dikhaoge.". Meanwhile Jogi piche hai and listens. He starts his funny talk about going to bathe and stuff. Piche se Kulvinder pours water over him, Bebe over Kulvinder. Basically cute and funny scene tha bohot.

School mein SOTY winner to be announced. First Princi ka thoda short speech(not speech exactly), fir Minister says about the 4 kids. Ki how brave they were in the forest, when it all turned real. He said all 4 are winners in true sense. And then speaks about one winner among them who conquered fear within themselves and put a brave front to help the others etc.- Jassi. He announced her name as winner of SOTY. Everyone clapping- Khurranas are very much happy. She goes to the stage and talks about how she went to this competition when Khurranas encouraged her. And about Veera who alwas supported her and cared about her winning it more than himself. And then about Ria- who taught her that sahi spirit and enthusiasm sahi jagah lagaya toh bohot aage jaa sakte hai(couldn't hear it clearly but aisa hi kuch tha). And Simran seemed proud of Ria when yeh bola. Ria also smiling. And then Jassi says ki Aditya ki sahi wakt pe sahi partner mila toh sab bohot accha hoga- Aditya smiles at her and Ria, Suri, Mr. Kapoor all give him side looks. Then Jassi says ki she herself couldn't have done it and says all 4 of them deserve it and calls them on stage to accept the trophy. All are very happy. And they together lift the trophy.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: faishar02

Me too.
Its kinda again investigate stuff I guess
But need to wait

Got a feeling ki the bike wala guy who gets hit is Simran ka purana aashiq. IDK why, but lag raha hai. Or maybe a new villian or another character for the new track.
Anusha_11 thumbnail
Can somebody tell me the precap? I watch the episodes online so it does not involve the precap..
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_11

Can somebody tell me the precap? I watch the episodes online so it does not involve the precap..

All the 4 kids are running( they are in partywear so maybe some brawl at the club) and some guys are chasing them. The kids get into Aditya's car and starts driving. They all are in panic and then the car hits into someone(guess ek bike wala banda hai who gets hit).
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks @naucholic for update. Abhid and Amy just disappeared in the jungle. I was expecting a reason for their disappearance last night but bad editing by CV's 😆
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Abhid and Amy just disappeared in the jungle. I was expecting a reason for their disappearance last night but bad editing by CV's 😆

They're indeed "vapourised" by aliens...!!! Rahul was just "abducted" by them and they temporarily washed-off everyone's memory which knew him...!!! 😉 😆
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago