Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: soumi93

ya her grey matter of brain which cntains memory will oonly function when ur brain cells are facing the flash of past incidents...i mean pressuring on nervous system as her sub-conscious mind knows everything bt nt her conscious brain

Phew Biology student kya???????

Exactly what I wanted to say😊... I think it is in fact a good sign that she remembers the flashes of Sanskar behind trigger, it means that there are chances that she will remember the rest of it also... And she said "I love you Sanskar😳" just before falling... I am waiting her to remember that😆😳...

Nope, on the contrary, I am a Mathematics student😊
sia08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nobody is forcing her to stay in the same room and abt that photos those were shown after swara herself got to know abt her marrriage with sanskar so raglak were trying to make swara see that she was happily married to the person whom she is now calling murderer so that she donot have any misunderstanding abt sanskar and abt decorating room it was to make swara feel good and sanskar went from there as soon as swara made her dislike abt staying in the same room as him apparent
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
If you watch the olvs, then Sanskaar decorated the room but only with Swara's pictures. He wanted her to stay in the room to feel special, not to force their relationship on her.

Ragini decorated a wall in Badi with SwaSan's pictures because she wants her to regain her memory or at least stop thinking that Sanskaar cried to kill her.

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Exactly what I wanted to say😊... I think it is in fact a good sign that she remembers the flashes of Sanskar behind trigger, it means that there are chances that she will remember the rest of it also... And she said "I love you Sanskar😳" just before falling... I am waiting her to remember that😆😳...

Nope, on the contrary, I am a Mathematics student😊

Oh great maths!!!!!!!!bt maths se meri dushmani he😡asani se kabhi samajh me aayi nahi😆well Biology is my fehla fyaar...Love bio like anything😳
Hansika..... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Soumi same Pinch Bio is mine Fehla Fyaar and mujhe bhi Maths aasanu nahi samaj aati
AWESM_GAL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can undrstand wat u wanna to say...but thing is dat how much sanskar is understing person...but above it all he is a human...he just wanna to bring his happiness asap...just dats it..
Kaveetha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear.. No one is forcing anything on swara. Specially sanskaar. Infact he is the one who stopped ragini by telling the truth. Sanskaar is selfless person. His love is selfless. He never forced swara for anything. Neither in past nor in future. Swara's happiness is always his first priority.
He just decorate that room to make swara feel comfortable & special. He himself went from there after giving her room. 😊
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think you are not a regular viewer, and neither you watched those OLVs clearly!
First of all no one is forcing anything to Swara AND SPECIALLY Sanskaar!
He never forced Swara in past & never will in future!
Swara's health & happiness (Actually Swara) were, are & will always be Sanskaar's first priority!
Even before himself, his happiness & everything else!
It was Sanskaar who stoped Ragini & Sujju to say anything related their marriage to Swara!
He clearly stated he can't afford to lose Swara by giving her shock in order to take her with him!
And coming to showing pics, Swara by accident saw a pic of their marriage & then wanted to meet with Sanskaar Bt before they could meet & talk she again misunderstood him after that goons attacking fiasco! And she started hating him more! So that's why RagLak made her see their pics to calm her down that she is not married with a criminal Bt with a person who loves her more than anything & with whom she was in love as well & happily married!
And decorating a room is not forcing! Sanskaar did that to make her feel special & comfortable!
He wasn't even present in the room when she came! It was Laksh who drag him there & told Swara that Sanskaar did everything!
And when Swara tried to go from there Sanskaar requested her to stay there comfortably & he will go from there!
Sanskaar knows Swara never stayed in any other room except for their room, whenever in whatever form she stayed at MM, she always stayed on that room only!
And showing pics or make her stay on their room will help her to regain her memory!