I got the feeling he will come back

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all...

I watched the last episode and I got the feeling that Sumed sir will return, Why me saying.. see the scene was cut and they returned home with smiling faces
If their hero their favorite teacher died they would have returned home with sad faces like what the use of this SOTY now when he is no more.
So my inner feeling he will return later on and everyone will be surprised to have him back
what do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaa I also thought ek pal mein bachhe itna dukhi they phir nachte huye ghar aa gaye 😲 kya hua phir sumedh sir ko? 😕
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What did I miss? He's a good guy? Wasn't he d one trying to get someone killed?
Update please.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

What did I miss? He's a good guy? Wasn't he d one trying to get someone killed?

Update please.

Yeah things changed in the previous episode. Basically the kids were speaking on an emotional level and Sumedh also thinks about the moments he shared with them all as they speak. Then one of his goons come and aim Jassi but Sumedh jumps in front and takes the bullet for her- and Khurranas also arrive with police. And then it is a real emotional moment between kids and Sumedh - and then he succumbs. Time hai kabhi toh watch that episode- because bohot zyada accha tha and they all did great acting specially Aamir Dalvi. Ya toh uss dhin ka discussion dekh lo forum mein, @Lizzie's updates- don't remember the date but previous epi tha as in Friday ka episode , almost sab kuch discuss hua hai- if you can't watch the episode.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ronshaan- Yeah even I found it was fishy that the kids were all cool when they reached their homes. But I doubt Sumedh will be back. As in even if he is saved from the injury, peon ke murder charges, conspiracy to kill the minister, blackmailing, kidnapping, etc ke charges mein phasega. And kuch relief mila(by chance, for saving Jassi- by chance agar mila) toh bhi itni jaldi toh jail se nahi niklega. Fir maybe he is shown in jail for some track- still I think chances kam hai. IDK pata nahi. Though I'll love to see him back- Sumedh or Aamir Dalvi in any other show. Really liked his acting.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah things changed in the previous episode. Basically the kids were speaking on an emotional level and Sumedh also thinks about the moments he shared with them all as they speak. Then one of his goons come and aim Jassi but Sumedh jumps in front and takes the bullet for her- and Khurranas also arrive with police. And then it is a real emotional moment between kids and Sumedh - and then he succumbs. Time hai kabhi toh watch that episode- because bohot zyada accha tha and they all did great acting specially Aamir Dalvi. Ya toh uss dhin ka discussion dekh lo forum mein, @Lizzie's updates- don't remember the date but previous epi tha as in Friday ka episode , almost sab kuch discuss hua hai- if you can't watch the episode.

Tysm for d update
ll surely watch it. :)
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Something fishy with how Friday's episode ended and how it started yesterday. No mention abhid and Amy. Could it be sumedh sir will be back with abhid and amy? Both these did their bit in jungle track by reviving sumedh sir 😆
On serious note, all I'll say very bad editing.