maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone! I've got info[rmation] from "my sources" that there will be no airing of 'Parvarrish - Season 2' tonight. 😒 😡 That being said, the precap featured at the end of Friday's/latest episode was misleading in the context that it still mentioned "Monday" as its DOA (day of airing) rather "Tuesday" or even "Next Week". And that also means that this gap will further push the episodic order arrangement from quad-weekly to tri-weekly. 😒 And I thought that the latest episode was repeated today [morning] only because Sony TV have finally got the sanity back unlike what they were doing for more than past 1+ month[s]...*?!! What's more? The even more surprising factor is that episodic synopses for last airing of the latest episode today differed from channel-to-channel (SD and HD ones)!!! Although, it has already been noticed quite lot of times that [episodic] synopses do get inaccurate when it comes to weekly back-to-back/catch-ups airing of a particular show, but it's the first that different episodic synopses have been used for airing on different channels of the network for the single repeat of a particular episode of the same show at the same time[-slot]. Whether believe it or not, that's definitely a "FIRST" not just in Sony TV's history, but entire Indian Television history as per my experience.

Wondering how will they fill the space vacated by this move? Well, it's not that difficult to guess but I'm going to tell you based on confirmation rather "any guesses" or speculations. Both of the mythological shows viz. 'S[M]MH' and 'Suryaputra Karn' will have 45-minutes episodes each (including TVC breaks, of course) [a practice which has been "flagged-off" by a rival which is also "#1" in its space and "coincidentally", to fill the spot vacated by a show from the very-same production company/house as 'Parvarrish']. The schedule-lineup will be back/return to normal from the airing of 'KRPKAB' at 21:30 hrs IST. So, all-in-all, no 'Parvarrish' for (why would I need to say "on"...?!? 😛) on either of the SET network's channels until tomorrow-night at 9 PM IST. 😭 😡

*I thought that was the resultant of myself "hounding" them since weeks on Twitter, but they have [yet-again/once-again] proved that they're made-up of rhinoceros-skin only. 😒 Kal repeat nahi dikhaana hai to uske badle, aaj 1-din pahle hi sahi! 😡

P.S. Sorry for completing my post after so much delay. 😔 But believe me, I had already completed my entire message by around ~11:45 AM IST, but had something "stuck" in-between so decided to assign my [younger] sister for the "job" to post it at 12:30 sharp. But when the time came, she crooked-up by clearing the entire text field with an exception of what has been typed before that "[...]"!!! In fact, she even made a repetition by re-pasting that leftover text matter without any space. To be very honest, that indeed looked like a typical article from a "wannabe" of a blog or any entertainment-gossip website. So I added "[...]" to tell informed readers about the ommission and then re-edited the post by adding what it stands for and added the term "Incomplete" to the thread title for readers who can't get it [as a token of my Honesty]. And took several hours to finally re-type [almost] same all-over-again because I needed a "power-nap" since I didn't completed my sleep anyways. But I reiterate, as they say: "Whatever happens, happens for the Good" as I got the chance to improve the quality of my post a lot when compared to that lost, memorised version of this post. 😊
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
why is it suryaptr karn mahaepisode tonight or what 😲
why no PV 2 tonight
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh .. Why no episode..
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

why is it suryaptr karn mahaepisode tonight or what 😲

why no PV 2 tonight

Hello! First of all, may you please tell me whether you're feeling well now or not?? 🤔 Because I noticed you stating the reason as being unwell for not updating "highlights" of Thursday's episode and the highlights of Friday's episode were also "not upto mark" (no offence intended 😊) even though it was an episode which made almost all of us emotional TBVH...?!! 😳 You must be living from North India as sudden weather change after months of scorching heat failed immune systems of few and made them unwell. 😔

Well, now I'm going to "reply-mode"! Yes, kind of! I've updated my post few hours ago so you may have a re-look to get your answer. They did the same today what was being anticipated after a rumour-article reported about their programming line-up post-'PKHJD'. 😒 Now it remains to be seen whether they post a formal apology on social media or not, since they have no qualms to display "audacity" for not issuing on-air apology just like they did earlier. 😡
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

Oh .. Why no episode..

Hello! I've updated my answer so kindly have a re-look, you may get your answer. I wasn't able to update earlier due to aforementioned reason So Sorry about that. 😔 And for you [and other readers who're "humble enough" to scroll-down to read latter posts 😉], I would like to further add that probable reasons are either they're "testing waters" for 9 PM prime-time slot by looking whether a mythological show can perform better than a refreshing and progressive modern (or say, "contemporary" in their language) show like 'Parvarrish' or not since there's already a new show [which] started from today on a rival-channel which is known for majorily similar approach as SET when it comes to content, that show is a "socio-mytho" one but being marketed as "fiction fantasy thriller" instead (I didn't want to sound negative but still...). Or another theory, is that since they have to "wrap-up" 'Suryaputra Karn' soon so having few minutes of extra content will surely help in this regard. 😊 You may also want to have a look at @dhoperchop's post which echoes something similar. Or at last, maybe they got that emotional by Shamsher/Sumedh/Sumer/Sumit[ Sir]'s death that they decided to commemorate it by 1-day mourning*. 😆

*Necessary to "spoil the fun" by any hint...?!? 😉 🤔
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Promo of Kavita Barjatya's Ek Rishta Sajedhari Ka out with "coming soon". would not be surprised if it airs by mid june
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Promo of Kavita Barjatya's Ek Rishta Sajedhari Ka out with "coming soon". would not be surprised if it airs by mid june

Well, I originally intended to put-out that point there [in my reply to @dhoperchop], but since you've raised it before I could even post it. I'm gonna put-forth that point here. Yes, I saw that promo featuring our Sanju from 'Shaka Laka Boom Boom' aka Kin[g]shuk Vaidya. But I can do tell you with guarantee that it's no-way going to start as early as mid-June!!! Reasons will be revealed after request. And now, since you posted the same reply with addition of few valuable points there which you "missed" here (maybe to avoid "duplicate-posting" or for some other reason[s]), lemme quote that first:

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Promo of Kavita Barjatya's new show Ek Rishta Sajedhari Ka out with "coming soon" and I understand it is coming in June so would not be surprised if it is aired by mid or 3rd week in June.

No offence friends but I would not be surprised if Parvarish goes off air by June/July??!!!!!! Cannot trust channel

Ahh.., so the timeline you're mentioning for [Kavita Barjatya's] 'Ek Rishta Saajhedaari Ka' actually has a lot more potential for 'Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhania' than it!!! Don't go by the statement of Mr Danish in an article, as such PR statements are just estimations (strictly in the particular case of SET). And please don't take into account the case of 'PKHJD' as norm, it was just an exception. In fact, one of the [Ph]Ekta's rarest gems 'IKNMP - YKA' (one my favourite shows of all-time yet not-better-than 'Parvarrish') received the worst treatment from SET in recent years (need elaboration? then please don't hesitate to ask for 😊) so far. But all that was not that difficult for SET even though the stature of Balaji Telefilms indicates exactly opposite, as they were already committed to the biopic 'Azhar' since more than a year so it didn't took much [effort] for SET "guys" to convince Balaji "guys" to wrap-up shows without any conflict (may read: "hard-feelings"). And at last, the point which I originally intended to include in my reply to @dhoperchop and indeed "penned-it-down" in the preliminary version of it was that (not exactly in "sic" format): "If you promise to believe me, I have guessed to-be-announced timings of both new shows viz. 'Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhania' and 'Ek Rishta Saajhedaari Ka' within a max. of half-an-hour of watching their promos in full for the first time. I have 90%+ confidence that the timings will be same! But will these ensure peace and calm here rather chaos and panic? 😛 And what will I get in return if I'm proved correct...?? 😉"