Toshiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyy guysss finally my xams are over and I m back!!!
so I saw jiten' s vlog and guess wat rahul is back yippeee I so missed him and his charming smile !!!! 😳 but I think he is just for that soty party coz soty is over now but i am happy tat v can atleast see him for smtym and we will get a proper end to his character I really want him to confess his feelings for jassi before going and then we can have jastya love story bdw jassi is looking very pretty I hope adi notice her or give her a compliment 😳 😳 let's see what happens!!
Wat do u guys think what will happen in this party?
Pls share ur views!!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes I'm hoping now we should get the most awaited JasTya love track...😆 Chalo RAHUL IS BACK all rahul jassi fans must be very happy on this news...😳 I feel If rahul is back as a permanent character then we'll get a love triangle between JasTya & rahul or if he has just come for the SOTY party then it's only a guest appearance...ab Jo bhi ho bas proper JasTya track milna chahiye...I've waited for it since ages now it's time...😛 I hope we get some nice JasTya moments in the coming episodes...😉 & yeah now Adi should notice jassi & even jassi needs to be friendly & nice to him after the jungle track...😃
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not sure if Aditya noticed Jassi but Aditya and Jogi surely noticed Rahul talking to Jassi. :P
Matlab Aditya might have noticed Jassi looking REALLYYY PRETTY( DAMN SHE LOOKS SO DAMN PRETTY in that party) and isliye jealous xP But Vlog mein ek dialogue tha part of the shooting I guess - but Rahul was talking to Jassi and Ria and their guys were seen sulking in the corner and kuch bol rahe te- clear nahi hua exact dialogue. :P
Btw I'm SOOO HAPPY ki Rahul is back. Though I ship JasTya more abhi, I'm happy ki CVs didn't just make Rahul vanish. Acknowledge kiya. Ab triangle chalega- I just want him on the show somehow and atleast confess his feelings. But seriously Diana kya massst dikh rahi thi party mein. Bhavika bhi masst dikh rahi thi. Guys toh khair, zyada suited up hoke nahi aaye jaise SOTY ke start wale party mein daala tha. But still, they look cool too. Guess party mein Abhid Amy honge, bohot time ho gaya dono ko dekh ke. :P
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Not sure if Aditya noticed Jassi but Aditya and Jogi surely noticed Rahul talking to Jassi. :P

Matlab Aditya might have noticed Jassi looking REALLYYY PRETTY( DAMN SHE LOOKS SO DAMN PRETTY in that party) and isliye jealous xP But Vlog mein ek dialogue tha part of the shooting I guess - but Rahul was talking to Jassi and Ria and their guys were seen sulking in the corner and kuch bol rahe te- clear nahi hua exact dialogue. :P
Btw I'm SOOO HAPPY ki Rahul is back. Though I ship JasTya more abhi, I'm happy ki CVs didn't just make Rahul vanish. Acknowledge kiya. Ab triangle chalega- I just want him on the show somehow and atleast confess his feelings. But seriously Diana kya massst dikh rahi thi party mein. Bhavika bhi masst dikh rahi thi. Guys toh khair, zyada suited up hoke nahi aaye jaise SOTY ke start wale party mein daala tha. But still, they look cool too. Guess party mein Abhid Amy honge, bohot time ho gaya dono ko dekh ke. :P

hahaa looks like Adi will be jealous seeing rahul & jassi together isiliye jogi & Adi were standing in one corner as rahul was both the girls 😆 I hope aisa hi ho... between I heard them say something abt rahul only in the vlog...I hope there's a jealousy track between JasTya & that's how they can confess their love for each other...😛 wats say ?? Don't know if rahul is a permanent character or not but JasTya ke beech jealousy ke liye he can be useful...😉
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved the Vlog re. Sushant-Jiten ka bromance yaar.
Btw party scenes mein hopefully we'll get some JasTya and Jogia moments. And Jogi-Aditya scene bhi dekhna hai- wish that Vlog wala dialogue was clear. Even I heard Rahul's name but sentence clear nahi hua.
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Loved the Vlog re. Sushant-Jiten ka bromance yaar.

Btw party scenes mein hopefully we'll get some JasTya and Jogia moments. And Jogi-Aditya scene bhi dekhna hai- wish that Vlog wala dialogue was clear. Even I heard Rahul's name but sentence clear nahi hua.

wat I felt after seeing that small scene is jiten & anuj were talking something regarding rahul only...to me it looked they were kind of insecure from him...😆 aate hai ladkiyan ke saath shuru hogaya something like that...let's see I think they'll show it on Tuesday or Wednesday may be...😳
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago