ArSh OS"FRIENDSHIP - A Step Towards Love"

ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/jwHmKAh.jpg

"FRIENDSHIP- A Step Towards Love"

Hey guys let me introduce myself first I am Armaan.. Armaan Malik hehehehe... Its sounds like Bond.. James Bond lol... okie okie be serious I am Balvindar aka billy Malik n Ananya Malik's one n only son the heir of Malik's dynasty n this is my story.

Its all started 12 years back. I still remember that day when she came into my life as if its just yesterday. It was a very hot and windy day. Thats becoz its summer. I was in my room playing with my latest video games peacefully fully enjoying myself but ya this but...always come in between okie leave that so I was enjoying but something or should I say some irritating noise were came to interrupt my peacefulness, those noises are came from outside I fell so irritated by those sounds so to check it I moved towards my rooms window there I saw few trucks stood right before the house opposite to mine then I saw behind those trucks there came an white Mercedes then from that Mercedes came down an man, of my father's age after him an beautiful woman which I guess that man's wife hmm I thought they are my new neighbors uninterestingly I was about to turn n went inside towards my video game which was calling me but a sweet voice fell into my ears with a gush of wind which made me to close my eyes the sweet voice which says "mumma is this our new home?" ohh... the voice its made my heartbeat fasten, I again turn n opened my eyes but I just stood frozen at my place seeing the sight infront of me. The sweet voice which belongs to the angel standing infront of me in baby pink coloured frock with a cute summer hat on her head. That was the most memorable day of my life but but but...

Its not left like this 4 forever guys

Okie let me first introduce u to my neighbor The Malhotra's yes its there surname

Malhotra family are recently shift from Delhi to Mumbai, in their family there are mostly 4 peoples Mr. Harish Malhotra, His wife Mrs. Shweta Malhotra aka my Shwetu aunty I love to call her like that there is a reason behind it why I call Shweta aunty by this name its her pet name given my Harish uncle only he has the right to call her by this name, this was SHE used to tell me n now also 😉 u will come to know of whom (SHE) I am talking about 😉 okie what I am saying yup about Malhotra family so Shwetu aunty's mum aka my sweetheart nani also live with them she is a widow n the last member of their family but not the least was my enemy don't get shock, MY ENEMY in past guys now things changed 😉 my dushman kam dost my jaan my SHILPA 😉 one n only daughter of Harish uncle n shwetu aunty

So here is the intro. of my padosi's

Lets begin with my story then 😉

So what was I saying ummm yup I saw her in that baby pink coloured frock n with summer hat on, she is sooo beautiful with those big chocolaty eyes, the chubby cheeks, pink lips, I guess she was getting irritated by sun so there was cute pout on her lips with frown on her forehead its all amusing me n I guess attracts me towards that sweet n cute stranger, towards my new neighbor but to my disappointment they moved inside their new house leaving me behind its very bad na.. I know, so I also don't want to die in this much heat so I too moved inside my room

I try to concentrate on my game but couldn't, all I could think about those chocolaty eyes hey guys u are wondering what's my age that time well I was just 10 years old n she, she was 7

So again back to my story

In that sweet girls thought when I slept even I don't know in the evening again that voice fell into my ears but this time its not from out the house its coming from inside, from my house only I get surprised n hurrily moved down stair only to see my new neighbors sitting with my parents

Our introduction was all done n dad n harish uncle went in dad's study, mom, shwetu aunty n nani went towards kitchen, we two left behind

I had a sudden urge to talk to her n pull her cheeks I myself wander what's was I thinking, me THE GREAT ARMAAN MALIK who never talk to any girl thinking like this

I was lost in my thought when I hear her sweet voice calling me

Shilpa : hello armaan "she said cutely wid lots of innocence"

Armaan : hmm hello"with this I starts to move upstair towards my room"

I thought its best to ignore her but that girl urggg she also starts to walk behind me

I stop n turn towards her n says

Armaan : what? Y r u coming behind me"sternly"

Shilpa : armaan hum friends hena abhi abhi to ananya aunty ne kaha"she said innocently"

Ohh I just feel like to kiss her chubby cheeks but I just shook my head

Armaan : dekho mom ne kaha he par mene tumko apna dost nahi mana okie so just leave n don't follow me"with this I went inside my room n shut the door"

I thought with my rude behavior I shut her n now she'll not come after me but that stubborn girl she starts to came to me every now n then with that puppy innocent eyes of hers with that sweet voice only my name on them ARMAAN

I was highly irritated by this I was always rude to her n she always so sweet to me

We were in same school but in different class she was 1 class junior to me

She was way too much polite n sweet for me to handle, me usse jitna bhi rude holu but wo wo har pal naive n innocent this irk me so much

Why I don't like her! you all were wandering right becoz she is just perfect in every way n I used to get lectures bcoz of her yup yaar seriously after she came in our life my mom dad starts to praise her more then me, my friends, everyone I was always the one who get everyone's attention but after her arrival she take all my limelight this upsets me so much n I was never into any girls ever its not like I am not good looking or something m very handsome that time too n girls used to roam around me but I never pay attention to them but this little minx never left me alone always behind me chanting her favourite "ARMAAN PURAN" yup guys I don't know why mere itne rude hone se bhi use koi fark nahi padta yup I agree when I scold her she left the place immediately in tears but next day again came infront of me with that breathtaking smile of hers n my name on her lips

Our life was going like this only but one day everything changed

Its evening time I was coming after playing with my frnds of course shilpa was with me only how can she left me alone but while playing we had a huge fight n she left immediately from play ground while crying 

My frnds said that I did wrong with her she left alone if something happen with her den?

Now I get worried too its evening time n sun was all set to disappear n moon was peeping from clouds I hurrily went from there in search of her while cursing myself

Armaan : u idiot how can u leave her like thik she is so naive n innocent, shilpa plzzz be safe if something happen to u I'll not forgive myself plzzz be safe

I saw her she was walking on road while seeing her shaken shoulders I understand she's crying I called her name but I guess she didn't hear she continue to walk I again shout she stops n turn but I don't know why she had terror on her face n all of sudden she shout my name n run towards me n in a next moment we both fell at the side of road then I understand I was so occupied to see the car coming from my back she saved me ME.. I never talk to her nicely but she SAVED ME

I was brought back from by thoughts with her constant calling

Shilpa : armaan armaan tum thik hona armaan"with pool of tears in her eyes"

All of sudden she hugged me

Shilpa : tumhe kuch ho jata to me kya karti tum to mere best frnd hona"while crying"

I was just looking at her I never consider her as my frnd also n here is she saying m her best frnd how come

Dat day I understood I did wrong, m doing wrong but not anymore

I hugged her back

Armaan : I m sorry shilpa plzzz forgive me plzzz u think of me as ur best frnd n I always treat u like my enemy my competitor m sorry plzzz mujhe maaf kardo"with tears in my eyes"

Shilpa forgive me instantly she is such a darling

Shilpa : okie I'll forgive u but u have to accept my frndship will u be my frnd armaan

Armaan : of course frnds forever "with bright smile"

She gave me her best smile but in fake anger she says

Shilpa : par iska matlab ye nahi ki tum mumma ko shwetu aunty kehke bulaoge maa ko shwetu sirf papa keh sakte he okie"with slightly irritated"

I couldn't control myself from laughing at her words guys this is the reason I love to call shweta aunty as shwetu becoz this is the only thing jisse shilpa irritate hoti he 😉😆

Armaan : hahahahaha... U r so sweet shona

Like this our enemity or should I say 1 sided enemity ends n we become frnds no no not just frnds best frnds

We become inseparable jaha shilpa waha armaan n jaha armaan waha shilpa

Wese shilpa ka armaan puran kabhi nhi badla, humesha ki tarah she just used to follow me everywhere with 1 name on her lips ARMAAN but now things changed I don't get irritate with her chanting but feel happy

Today is her 19th birthday yes guys my shona become a big girl bohot si chize badal gayi but humari dosti nahi we are besties okie okie m lying we are more then that yes I have to admit it to u all I love her don't know from when n how but it happened I fall for my bestie n today on the occasion of her birthday I am going to propose her wese I don't have any kind of fear of rejection becoz I know she loves me too shayad humesha se but still I am nervous wish me luck guys

Voice : ARMAANN...

Armaan : why are u shouting shona m here only

Shilpa : today is ur best frnds aka ur shona's birthday n u, u r lost in ur own land with this stupid lappy of urs huh... jao me tumse baat nahi karti"with this she turn her face"

Armaan while shutting the lappy says

Armaan : oho okie dekho band kar diya ab to dekho meri taraf shona birthday ke din bhi ese muh banake bethogi tck tck... not done ok bolo kya karna he u want to go out lets go to urs favorite icecream corner what say hmm

Shilpa : sachi tum mujhe waha le jaoge really awww u r a sweetheart"with a glee n hug him"

In the evening its grand party to celebrate the birthday of THE SHILPA MALHOTRA

After party come to an end

Shilpa : armaan ab to party bhi khatam hone wali he mera gift kaha he kabse bas badme badme keh rahe ho tum sachem lae bhi ho ya bhul gaye hmm"she ask suspiciously"

Armaan : uffo lalchi kahi ki itne gift mile he fir bhi or chahiye sabne de diye na me na tu to kya problem he hmm

Shilpa : wo gift baki sabke he mere best frnd ka nahi I want ur gift I wanna see kya lae ho is saal tum mere liye batao na armaan

Armaan : patience baba me laya hu gift but abhi nahi sabke samne nahi akele me dunga

Shilpa : really tum lae ho wow to do na"with so much excitement"

Armaan : tumne suna nahi mene kaha sabke samne nahi shilpa

With their tutu-meme the party ends completely sab apne apne ghar chale gaye siwae arsh

Shilpa : okie now its enough dekho ab sab chale gae ab koi nahi he yaha humare siwa ab batao kya lae ho mere liye

But ek dam se light chali jati he its all dark everywhere 

At first shilpa thought ki armaan ka koi surprise he isliye light off ki but kuch der tak armaan se koi response na pa kar she starts to get scared

Shilpa : armaan kaha gaya ye ladka armaan where are u dekho ye koi plan to nahi mujhe darane ka armaan its bad armaan m scared

Shilpa on verge of crying or hoton pe sirf ek naam armaan

Tabhi suddenly she feels ki uske face par kuch soft he at first use samjh nahi aata but in a second she understand its petal n its smell of roses she smiles with this suddenly lights come n rose petals shower on her

Shilpa get so happy n her fear well that was all forgotten

She is enjoying the rain of flower petals on her laughing, smiling, giggling, she spread her hands n closed her eyes

After it stops shilpa dhire se apni aankhe kholti he but the scene infront of her make her unmovable her arman her bestie is sitting on his knees infront of her with a ring in his hand

The scene is enough to brought tears in her eyes

Armaan : abhi se hi rone lagi kuch bolne to do mujhe me wese hi nervous ho raha hu n u r making me more so just stop crying will u?"he said nervously"

Shilpa just nod her head n wipe her tears from her face

Armaan : I know that u know ki I love u but u don't know ki I love u from the time I first saw u

Hearing his last line shilpa's eyes get wide in shock

Armaan : yup u heard it right I fell for u the very instant when I set my eyes on u 12 years back when u shifted here janta hu I was just 10 then n u were 7 but kuch hua tha us waqt which was pulling me towards u ur chocolaty eyes they were asking me to drown into dem ur chubby cheeks they are begging to be pulled n of course to be kissed "he smile at this even shilpa too with a faint pinkness on her cheeks"

Armaan : ur lips, the pout, ur irritation with suns brightness I know u r wandering how I remember all the details this much clearly but what to do that was the best day of my life jab tum meri zindagi me aayi but I know mene tumhe bohot rulaya he m sorry for all ur tears which u shade all thanks to me m sorry "he seriously feeling guilty"

Shilpa's eyes are flowing with his each n every word

Armaan : then u saved my life I could have died that evening

Shilpa try to interrupt him but armaan shhh her

Armaan : aaj kehne do plzzz agar tum nahi bachati to me mar gaya hota us din thank u so much shona fir hum dost ban gaye ese dost jo ek dusre ke bina kuch nahi jo ek dusre ke bina nahi reh sakte par par pata nahi kese tum sirf meri dost se kuch or banne lagi I done know ki ye kese hua me apni life me har jagah sirf tumhe dekhne laga I starts to love u shona not just like frnd but much more then that u become everything to me, u become my life, my world I LOVE U SHILPA MALHOTRA I LOVE U... I ARMAAN MALIK DECLARE TO LOVE SHILPA MALHOTRA  WITH ALL MY HEART, MIND, BODY N SOUL, WITH ALL MY MIGHT, WILL U BE MINE SHONA? WILL U GIVE ME THE HONOUR TO BECOME UR LIFE PARTNER? WILL U MARRY ME SHONA ?

Hearing his heart touching proposal shilpa couldn't hold herself anymore n immediately slide done in from of him n hug him tightly she crys in his arms while just saying only one thing armaan armaan armaan

To lighten the mood armaan says

Armaan : should I take this armaan chant of urs as a yes "with this he chuckle"

Shilpa hit him on his arm n says

Shilpa : I LOVE U TOO ARMAAN I LOVE U TOO humesha se, bachpan se, har pal har lamha sirf tumhe hi pyaar kiya he mene I love u yes I will marry u I love u I love u I lov..

But her words died on her lips when armaan takes her lips in searing kiss

They come out of the soulful kiss n armaan slip the ring on her ring finger with this they two again lost in their home which is each other's arm their paradise...  

He guys do tell me how this m waiting for ur reviews plzzz hit the like button n comment plzzz

love u all

ramya 

Edited by arsh4heaven - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujayricky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os 👏
Loved it
Thanks for pm
ArshTR thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nic update
Proposal is awsome
Loved it
Thanx for pm
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing OS ...
Loved it ...
Thanks for the PM ...
manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice os
loved it totally
the way you describe his feeling from amusement to jealousy from jealousy to friendship n from friendship to love
its totally awesome
n abt her she is so simple sweet n dedicating girl
awww love proposal is so sweet
keep writing like this
thanks for pm
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os dear
loved it 
it was so sweet,cute,beautiful
shdiksha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os.. 
Loved it..

wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dii
such a cute n lovely story
aww love this padosi love
armaan journey from being amused to attracted then jealousy then friendship then love
wow such a long joruney
but the proposal was mind blowing
keep writing such stories
thanks for pm
jayeeta13 thumbnail
Awesome Story And Very Good Job...
kashvi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice cute n lovely os
love the way you describe through hero's POV