Anusha_11 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
NEWS

The Student Of The Year drama in DJ's A Creative Unit's show on Sony Entertainment Television, Parvarrish 2 is finally coming to an end.
Soon the makers will reveal the winner of the SOTY trophy. We spill the beans about the upcoming sequence.
As per a reliable source, "Jassi (Diana Khan) would win the SOTY tag. The Khuranas would be proud of their daughter's achievement."
Furthermore, there would be a celebration at their place. .
This special episode will be aired on the show soon.

Source:Rival site
Edited by Anusha_11 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bisha1 thumbnail
That was so obvious.. But after the jungle track I feel like it's a little biased to give it to Jassi only.
It should have been all the 4 kids instead...
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Expected from the SOTY promo aired 3-4 months ago. Though, If they are giving this based on what happened in the jungle, then all 4 should have recieved the scholarship. Ya toh proper finale round rakhna chahiye tha with these 6 kids- homescience ya kuch. Anyway, theek hai. :P Fees ke kaand ke wajah se it was obvious ki any one of the Khurrana kids would win- and initial promo se pakka tha ki Jassi will win. :P So yeah, no surprises. :P Looking forward to aage wala tracks.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yaa just saw
😃
To aab ek naya promo banta hai!! Trophy & girls with mammaji mozzie ki jagah 😉

Waiting to see whats next 😲
Anusha_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Expected from the SOTY promo aired 3-4 months ago.Though, If they are giving this based on what happened in the jungle, then all 4 should have recieved the scholarship. Ya toh proper finale round rakhna chahiye tha with these 6 kids- homescience ya kuch. Anyway, theek hai. :P Fees ke kaand ke wajah se it was obvious ki any one of the Khurrana kids would win- and initial promo se pakka tha ki Jassi will win. :P So yeah, no surprises. :P Looking forward to aage wala tracks.

Agree, a final round should've been held. Or at least an acknowledgement for bravery of the 4 of the them could've took place.
But anyways, no hard feelings for anyone, but somewhere i did not want riya to win, because half of the game she played inn was just to put down her mother; though still simran would've have pretty much succeeded.

Anyways, hope for some interesting tracks that actually deal with 'parvarish' and not terrorists and police. I solemnly swear the jungle track seemed to be like HUNGER GAMES [version:India] 😆 😛
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't believe it! While almost all of us already knew that Jaswinder will win 'SOTY', nobody expected such twists and turns in the entire competition and how will they change the entire picture of this competition. There is definitely more than meets the eye...!!! This article summarises the entire scenario as if Jassi's name will be announced as standing winner and most of the audience (including contenders) will be happy and clapping...!!! 😳 This TellyChakkar website ("coincidentally" a rival of IF's TellyBuzz) have posted several inaccurate articles in the past [when it comes to my favourite shows] and weren't they the ones which "accused" Parth Samthaan of "unprofessionalism", no?? 😉* I have full-faith on the makers, while they might have instantly closed the 'Survivor Round' track without much of explanations, but I really do believe that they won't do injustice with any of the characters involved. That last round was just a "round" in name, it was nothing to be worthy of being called as a "round" because contrary to what Sumedh Sir promised [at that/the time], nothing was "under controlled environment" so all the risks and injuries they faced were very real. So that being said, the makers will not outrightly make Jassi as "the real winner", because that would be the height of sheer bullc🤬p!!! Period. And fortunately, since the articles by such publications usually do get refuted in reality, I really don't surf such sites myself regularly and when I encounter such articles from those sites, I "enjoy" it with a pinch of salt! And considering they were serious, I also do get concerned for those who consider such articles seriously as if "it have already been proven quite number of times that such articles report sheer facts".

*This [short-]article over-simplifies the entire scenario, that's it! That's enough of the reason for me to throw the article into dustbin. And yeah, at last, I would to say that: "No offence intended to anyone for anything for that matter, with the exception of TellyChakkar guys, of course. 😉"
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so obvious
Jassi would get the tag
but then i feel ria should also get coz she saved all in time by pushing Sumedh away.
again all the four finalist should receive something...
i wonder what will happen in the party
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faishar02

so obvious

Jassi would get the tag
but then i feel ria should also get coz she saved all in time by pushing Sumedh away.
again all the four finalist should receive something...
i wonder what will happen in the party

Not just Ria, Jogi let her escape from the den- otherwise she would have stuck in for a longer time and thing might have been diff. Jogi got into Sumedh's den and told Ria what was going on- or else Ria was thinking all this was a game(many of us even were tired of her dumbness that time- and had he didn't do that whisper game thing in which he told Ria what was going on- I guess thing would have been very much different if Jogi didn't risk his life and sneak into Sumedh's den, also, Jogi/Aditya(not sure who) hit Sumedh when he had got Jassi-Ria at the gunpoint ,and then things changed.
Jassi had started the fire which created the distraction due to which Jogia could get out of Sumedh's den- after which Jogi let Ria go while the goon attacked him, She broke the CCTV cameras of the areas she ran by and that affected Sumedh. Jassi saved Ria when she fell into that water thing, and also started that emotional thing at last which the other kids also followed and that actually changed things and Sumedh took the bullet for her.
Ria pushed Sumedh earlier which created a distraction due to which they all ran.
Aditya did the blow-dart thing due to which Jassi was saved from the goons. Also, he and Jogi were the ones who were the most physically hurt ones. Since he had an injured leg, he couldn' move a lot that night, but when he was with Jassi, he also did his best to calm her and help her out find Jogi (in the initial stages when they got to know something was wrong).

So basically, the biggest thing is- it is a collective effort. And this isn't a game that one winner can be chosen- it was a real life situation for them when they had to go against their HERO for their life. Isliye ek toh deciding a winner from this scenario is unfair. Accha khasa they could have kept another proper finale round abhi like homescience or something and then decided the winner. Or else give all 4 kids the scholarship.
But anyway theek hai- expected tha from the first promo and the fees wala kaand. Anyway happy that this track is finally over and waiting to see aage ke tracks.

Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling aage ki tracks soche hi nahin cvs ne.. Aab party hoga 2 weeks ( not that I mind 😃 😃 ) phir they'll see kya nikale track wAhan se 😛
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Glad, she totally deserved it.
More glad that arrogant liar riya dint win.