Require Some Assistance PLEASE

Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone, my name is KAVI and I'm a newcomer on this forum😊. I was a viewer of Parvarish 2 at the beginning .. but stopped watching somewhere in between. I restarted watching the show when the "survivor" round of SOTY began. Which means I lost out on a major chunk of the show. Can someone please direct me to where I can catch up on the older episodes, I'd really appreciate it. (A direct link would be great!)
Thanks in advance πŸ€— .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.desitvbox.me/category/sony-tv/parvarish-season-2/
It has all the episodes and Written Updates, incase you can't watch them all.
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

"Dear", may I ask you that why are you directing him to a pirate website when all he wants is to just watch episodes for free...?? 😲 πŸ€”
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maazkalim

"Dear", may I ask you that why are you directing him to a pirate website when all he wants is to just watch episodes for free...?? 😲 πŸ€”

He/she asked where can one watch the episodes. I directed to the one I know :P If they want, they can watch it on Youtube or SonyLiv. But this one has Written Updates and quite a popular one , so I suggested this one if she can't watch them all. And if it was so damn illegal, then the Govt. would have blocked it like they have done with putlocker, popcornflix etc. :P Also, if anyone asks me where to watch shows- I'll obviously direct them to the sites which are free- that is what 90% of public do. :p
Feel free to suggest her/him the sites which you feel is legit. :)
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail

Thanxx soo muchπŸ˜ƒ.
I've already caught up on a few since last night.
maazkalim thumbnail

If they want, they can watch it on Youtube or SonyLiv. But this one has Written Updates and quite a popular one , so I suggested this one if she can't watch them all. And if it was so damn illegal, then the Govt. would have blocked it like they have done with putlocker, popcornflix etc. :P Also, if anyone asks me where to watch shows- I'll obviously direct them to the sites which are free- that is what 90% of public do. :p
Feel free to suggest her/him the sites which you feel is legit. :)

Okay, Okay! πŸ˜ƒ Cool!!! Calm down...! Take it easy...!!! πŸ˜› Now, lemme reply:

Regarding your "written updates" thing, you also know that first of all, most of them, if not all are not written by them i.e. they're not the original source! That's apart from relying on piracy, they even indulge in plagiarism so that being said, they're not earning an iota of their bread-and-butter from their own creative effort at all, that's what I'm against at! Period. Moreover, he didn't ask for any "WU" site, he just asked for a reference where he could just watch the "missed episodes" for free, that's all. He didn't ask for any "bonus feature" like "text commentary" (I doubt even if "WUs" are worthy to be called the same) or news whatsoever. 😊 (He's not looking for home-video, right?? πŸ˜›)
And then comes the "popularity factor" (or say "quite popular[sic]" in your terms), so popularity isn't a "barometer" for right or wrong or negative or positive!!! Moreover, how could you say that it's "quite popular", do you have any reference such as Alexa rankings or Google Search data or ComScore, etcetera? If so, then taking-out few minutes from your time and fetching that data would be much more than appreciated!!!
A regarding the "ban" thing, well, Unfortunately (or rather say "Thankfully" πŸ˜‰) our Union Government is still not much upto such things, specially when it comes to upholding the rights of Indian TV industry which loves to churn-out regressive content on-par with the quality of its TVC initiatives (which is gradually improving just like the former). Jokes apart, the point is that Government is not keen to take stringent action on such websites because "lobbying" in not much there, if not at all and you can easily "grasp" it by look at how much IBF talks about piracy "versus" broadcasters themselves. So, that's only a matter of time before IBF takes it "too seriously". 😊 Here, I would like to twist that proverb a little (a "parody") and say: "Be careful of what you speak!". πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
And regarding 2 websites which you mentioned as an example [for the preceding point], while I'm not able to access the former (it gives "404 Error" from the ISP side [rather device which is a common phenomenon]), but I'm able to perfectly access the latter without a hitch. So did you checked before citing examples or not?? πŸ˜› For the sake of clarification, I'm using Vodafone IN's mobile internet and since you can see, being peacefully living in my own country, I don't any stuff such as VPN and all [that] to get around with legit platforms or government regulations! I'm in the North India geographical region, if you're honestly from India, which zone are you from [accessing those websites]?? πŸ€”
And now coming to the "majority factor", well, I really and humbly do agree to your point since it's [sadly] a "common mindset" but I reiterate something from one of aforementioned points that something being a choice of/supported by majority doesn't necessarily stand right/positive or wrong/negative. 😊 See the hatred on social media and various public Internet platforms for example, does that mean that most of the population of India is filled with hatred and hates each other to the extent that a "grand civil war" is inevitable, right?? 😊 I know that your answer would be [most probably] "no"...!!! πŸ€” So I do hope that you got my point [well]. 😊
And now addressing the last (and no need add anything for the sake of original saying πŸ˜›) point, Thank You So Much for the approval BTW...!!!

Regards
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail

HIM is actually a HER!
If YOU know another site "where I can just watch episodes for free", then do share ..😳
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.Kapoor-

HIM is actually a HER!
If YOU know another site "where I can just watch episodes for free", then do share ..😳

Oh! You said your name is "Kavi" so being an Indian, I thought you're a male since I never heard any female having "Kavi" as her name. Because "Kavita" is considered its feminine form. But if you felt bad about that, then I'm Really Sorry [about that]! πŸ˜”

Okay, Thank You So Much for asking! 😊 I'm overwhelmed [by joy]...!!! Would you mind if I post another proper reply for the same?? For the avoidance of any discrepancy, could you please first whether you're from within India or abroad? πŸ€”
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail
Since you didn't reply to me previous post, I'm going to do what I originally intended to and exactly what you asked for.
If you're from India and like most of the Internet population think that "YouTube is cool", then this is the YouTube link. 😊 While there is a seperate channel for the 'Parvarrish' series, but SET India's "guys" are "too lazy" to update it so they created a playlist which keeps getting updated at right time and obviously, the only "inconvenience" (which you must be encountering everywhere) is that the default display order is not chronological, the latest episode displays on top. 😳
And like most of the online "fans", if you reside abroad and can't wait for 48 hours to view the latest episode and/or "can't bear" the extra 10-15 seconds of video pleading for "YouTube channel subsciption" and/or "irritating annotations", then this link will most probably be of help. 😊

If you ask me why would you need to watch from my recommended modes rather relying on pirate sites? Then there are many answers! 😊
First of all, the quality isn't as good as what you'll get here as far as you've fast-enough internet connection. The reason is that videos from those websites are only recorded once by a single source and others just create a "rip-off" of the same and post it on their websites via various video hosting [and sharing] sites. So, originally only 1 site makes an effort to record shows via a DVR [worth thousands of bucks], edits the saved recordings and then, post them on Internet and "ding!", others just keep digging for the same and download it, re-compres it in their desired format or if it's of adequate size, they post it without going through the "hassle" of re-compression. So what I wanted to explain by all of these "unnecessary points" is that only 1 makes the entire effort, others do either very little or even none at all which anyways leads to the deterioration of video resolution which has already been downscaled due to the editing of a finished video file thus primary re-compression. 😊
Second, you don't have to bear loads of banner/pop-up ads "being thrown at your screen" even before it becomes certain that the link you've opened will play the desired video. Let alone Adwares [which are big risks for your gadget, BTW]. Here, there are no such kinds of ads which open in fresh windows automatically or flashing nonsensical ads looking like entry/exit gates of fairs. Just 1-3 video ads which are skippable on some devices, and they too, can be vanished if you pay a fixed monthly amount as "subsciption fee". If you've used 'hotstar' ever, then I don't think you need any explanation (most probably). 😊
The last and third, and [I believe] the most important one, that by doing so, you're indeed supporting a good TV content by showing its "fate-judge" a clear and direct message that you support their this endeavour/initiative by consuming it ethically. By consuming the same content on many such websites which top Google charts due to SEO, you're just encouraging piracy and plagiarism. Not to mention you're discouraging content creators and content providers to think of such special/unique contents in this competitive era [by not giving their potential share of profits]! Being a [member of] regular TV audience, you must be knowing that how quickly worthy and/or fresh shows are getting "axed" i.e. before being given even a deserving full chance since past few years and even several interesting or rather, rare concepts getting scrapped at the stage of pre-production. Unlike Movies or moreover, Music, competition on TV is indeed "cut-throat" as there's very less time-period to evaluate monetisation performance and other expensive monetisation modes are risky given their costs based on lower ratings on TV, only very few modes are worth taking risk for and Internet falls under the same category so Internet is another mode for them to decide whether they could make enough returns from a particular investment (TV show) or not? 😳
Hope you got all of my points well! 😊

Regards
maazkalim thumbnail

[...] And like most of the online "fans", if you reside abroad and can't wait for 48 hours to view the latest episode and/or "can't bear" the extra 10-15 seconds of video pleading for "YouTube channel subsciption" and/or "irritating annotations", then this link will most probably be of help. 😊 [...]

One thing which I missed in my previous reply was that if you wanna enjoy the "musical episodes" (episodes containing copyrighted soundtracks, most-commonly Bollywood ones) to the fullest, then kindly do chose the quoted mode only rather YouTube. In fact, it applies to not only our show or SET's all shows but rather all shows from SPN's (the broadcaster) portfolio. And obviously, rest of other (unqouted) points do every single broadcaster rather just SPN. So, that's enough [for now]...! Take care! 😊