SAD EPISODE 27th MAY 2016

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for update. so jungle track over πŸ‘πŸΌ sad and its a shame sumedh died. the man we loved and then hated but he had his reasons. who to blame?? I think both the minister and sumedh.
precap. jassi will be declared soty. unless CV's come up with a twist?!! πŸ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks for update. so jungle track over πŸ‘πŸΌ sad and its a shame sumedh died. the man we loved and then hated but he had his reasons. who to blame?? I think both the minister and sumedh.

woh sab theek hain yaar more twists oh noπŸ˜†
i think jogi should win soty πŸ˜‰ he deserves it πŸ‘
but what happened to abhid and amy 😲
did these two reach point bπŸ˜›, were they abducted by aliens πŸ˜†or magically transpoterd to simar bhooton ka house 🀣
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One of the best episodes yaar!!!
Sumedh - Rula diya yaar.
CVs made up for all the previous episodes ka drags in this episode. Like it was worth it, seems abhi. I loved the episode because Sumedh ko positive note pe character end kiya. Loved the little advises he gave to all the kids.
Btw Raj us smart xD We guessed right that Minister is playing along.
And Aditya aur Mr. Kapoor ka scene bhi. Bichaara. He actually looked so hurt when he said Jassi-Ria ke khaandaan ko bina bole samaj gaya...He craves for Mr. Kapoor's care so much- it was visible.
And Loved Khurranas and Guptas ka family scenes.
Overall, Great episode- best thing being how Sumedh's track ended - saving the Jassi from the assassin and turning positive and remebering the SOTY times.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

I guess all kids will receive scholarship. Because jungle mein collective effort tha. Everyone contributed in ways. Jassi led/planned it but baaki sab ne great way mein contribute kiya. And iss round pe judge karke ek bande ko denge toh weird lagega. Ya toh baaki 3 kids would recommend/say ki Jassi ko jitao because she led/did most of the planning stuffs because they have seen it all,know what happened and then say her name- and then usse diya toh fir bhi theek hai. But straightaway jungle mein jo hua judge karke Jassi ko jitaya toh thoda odd lagega- because all kids did the physical and mental best to stop Sumedh.
So I hope all 4 kids get the scholarship. Warna andhar hi andhar baccho ke beech mein shayad thoda bitterness aayega. Shayad. And kinda unfair bhi hoga for the baaki kids because they also worked their arses out due to this Sumedh ka kaand. All 4 of them deserves praise.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I loved the episode...😳 it was very emotional sumedh's death literally got me in to tears πŸ˜† when he was shot I was happy ke chalo margaya now this track will finally end & we'll get everyone back to school...but wat all he said to all them made me cry & I must say Aamir dalvi is a great actor...he performed brilliantly in today's epi... πŸ‘ Great exit for sumedh's character & I'm happy they turned him positive at the right time & din't kill him as a villain...😊
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">woh sab theek hain yaar more twists oh noπŸ˜†</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> i think jogi should win sotyπŸ˜‰he deserves itπŸ‘</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">but what happened to abhid and amy😲</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">did these two reach point bπŸ˜›, were they abducted by aliens πŸ˜†or magically transpoterd to simar bhooton ka house🀣</font>

Alien abductors will return abid but keep amy or matbe amy simar ke ghar chali gayi hai cos we saw abid is there in prize distribution ceremony πŸ‘ 😳

Lizzie amy kahan ja sakti hai batao? Makhi or mor to nahin ban
Gayi??!
arey_bhai thumbnail
Indeed, the entire three month track was made for THIS episode. This episode dissolved all my dissatisfaction and complains. The episode made the entire track justifies for a reason. Well done CVs and a thank you for giving such a beautiful episode after a long time.
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was an unexpectedly sad episode!
and I cried a lot as well.
But I have 1 complaint ..
I really wanted to see Mona being hauled off by the police😈.
She annoyed me from her first appearance -
so it was very disappointing not to see her final out!
Other than that - it was brilliant!