Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: gtilwani45

Amazing Update...Manik is so worried for nandini.he loves her so much...He is actually restless...Nandini's pain is justified. poor soul.but use kitni pyar krnevali family mili h...Manik use orphanage le gya.jo place un dono k kareeb h.Manik is so Sweet with kids.how beautifully he made nandiniunderstand indirectlythrough that little girl..that was beautiful scene.totally loved it..Finally nandini smjh gyii...At the end kiss kr diya..hehelittle bold ;*)Itss so heart warming to readur every update. THANks for it..Thanks for pm...Waiting for next update...:*)!! Keep Smiling !!

Thx dear u too keep smiling πŸ˜‰
anumanan thumbnail

Originally posted by: manandeeplove

Awww...πŸ˜ƒ
Supersweet update like u...πŸ˜ƒ
Loved it...

So my guess was right...πŸ˜‰
Manik will find nandini at 1st place ...afterall he is her childhood frnd too...πŸ˜›
Manik was relieved to see nandu ...

"its ok...galthi meri hain...tum ankhon ke samne nahi dikhi tho main...kair..."

Hayeee...😳
this line touched my heart...❀️

Bt little did i knew ki there was more n more on d way...😳
Orphanage scene...😳
It was sooo sooo heart warming n soothing...β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—
I dnt have words to express how blissful i felt reading it...πŸ˜ƒ

Manik handled d kids sooo sweetly n indirectly he revitalised nandu with his soft words...😳

Very true n my favourite line ...

"jis gar main pyar karne vale zyada hothe hain na wo hi gar duniya ki sabse badi gar hothi hain..."

Nandini got healed by all his solacing gestures n kissed him...

This was d sweetest update in do dil ...πŸ€—
U justified d name i gave to u indeed in this...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

How dare u call such heart warming update as boring😑😑
Dnt u dare say it again ever...
In fact this is my most fav update in do dil till now ...❀️
Loved it to d core ...

Keep smiling mishtee...
Love u...
Stay blessed...
N haan..cont soon tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And u never get tired praising me...huhhh...

your guesses were never wrong πŸ˜‰

ummm credit tho sari manik ko hi jathi hain patha nahi kaise aisi dil chune vali bath kartha hain 😊

I guessed that you would love the orphanage scene and see even my guess is right 😊

ohhh yeaaa that is tho even my favourite line 😳

sweetest...uhmmm maine ye compliment expect nahi kiya but i take that because you are saying so...

goddd again your this praising matlabi talks...jaan thu seriously thakegi nahi na ye bathe kar karke...

arey baba sab logon ke alag alag tastes hothe hain isiliye kaha...

Most favorite update...ye tho bilkul bi unexpected hain mere liye but am really happy ki finally atleast after completion of one thread i could give you a favourite update...

Tu hain tho vaise bi main smile karthi rahungi so dont worry about that...luv u too and haa will continue soon... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
anumanan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti1997

Awesome update
Manan went to the orphanage
Manan to take blessing
Nandini was all the tym
Staring at manik
Manik fave a beautiful meaning
To the children
Very emotional update
Beautifully described

Waiting for the next update
Update soon
Thanks for the pm

Thank u dear
anumanan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mananluvpani

Congratulation for new thread ...
Superbbb awesome mind blowing part...
Manik nandu KO kitne ache se understand krta hai usne bicna puche hi nandu ki konsi baat preshan kr rhi hai jaan liya n use kitne ache se solve kiya ...
Tysm for this fabulous part n for pm...
Waiting for next part...
OK thanks bye take care...

Thank u so much...
anumanan thumbnail

Originally posted by: simkapoor

hey di ...

wow wat a beautiful update...

it reallly made me cry..
so hrt touching...

the way manik told the children...
n hlping nandu...

brilliant..

no wrds to describe ..
commendable...

incredible...
cntinue soonnn...

tc

Thank u so much dear and am sry for making u cry...
anumanan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandyandy

Anu hiii !!!!!

Congrulations and celebrations...
Yeepee new thread for this story Anu...

Update was good...

Manik without thinking twice just ran outside to see Nandini
Thank god Nandu didn't go away...instead she didn't say anything what Aliya said to her to Manik...

Orphanage children were so happy seeing them both together..

Think he knows why Nandu was upset...
There Aliya goes again is she trying to poison everyone's mind
Against Nandu...

Manik is so cute...
He made all the orphanage Had fun with him...

hi dear thank u so muchhh...
anumanan thumbnail

Originally posted by: archu_asok

Awesome update.loved it.wow manik took her to orphanage. Way he explained children and indirectly nandini was superb. His answers to their questions were amazing.loved their convo. U nailed it.keep up the good work. Eagerly waiting for next update. Continue soon. Thanks for pm.love to read further

Keep writing
Stay blessed😊

Thankkk u so muchhh
anumanan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehasn

Oh God! What was that Sweet's? Itnaa zyaada emotional update... Ek dum dil choone waale... Wow... Trust me... Bohut rulaaye mere jo OS teh naa ussey zyaada emotional yeh update teh... Bye god... What was that...
The way Manik consoled orphanage children's regarding parent's love and and Star's it's just amazing... I loved every tits to every bits..
Loved it like anything... Kahaan se laate ho yaar itni emotional tracks...god... It's just like kaash ye baat koi saare Orphanage children's ko bhi bataade toh unka nazariya bhi change hote ki they are god's children and they are getting universal love... Continue soonish... I don't know what to comment you left me speechless...Thanks for the PM ... Take care Sweets...

Ps- I know we are not getting time to talk to each other like first...par sholly naa.. I'll msg you pakka... * pinching throat* ... Love you my angry bird ;)

Srryyy yar rulane ke liye...wo sab tho mere thoughts hain and i really hope ki har koyi orphan bachon ko isi tharah samjaye ki wo bohuth special hain aur sabse pyare hain...you dont have to say anything specially because i understood how much you got touched with the update...will update soon...thank u so muchhh...

PS jee haan jab aap jaise busy log honge tho hame adath dal leni hogi relugarly bath na karne ki bath ki so yess dont worry will wait for your messages...ye acha hain pehle khud hi gussa dilathi ho aur phir khud hi aise naam rakh thi ho huhh anyways luv u tooo...
anumanan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIAZAHEED.1

<font color="#CC0066"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">its not at all a boring update...
Its a heart touching and emotional update...😭

Manik's Evrywords r so special nd excellent writing..😭
Dil Ko chu gayi yeh Update.. plzz update soon yaar...
</font>
</font>

Thank u so muchhh...will continue soon...
anumanan thumbnail
PART 13 :

getting everything a bit later manik wraps his hands around nandini pulling her closer while she closes her eyes letting tears roll down without moving not kissing him...

pulling her even more pressing her completely to himself he holds her tightly without moving back or kissing her while she fists his collar in her hands controlling herself and her pain...

Knowing her very well more than she knows about herself he lovingly caresses her cheeks wiping away her tears while she slowly makes her grip lossen on his collar getting lost in his touch...

cupping her cheeks he slowly starts placing innumerable small love filled kisses on her lips while she after what seems to be an eternity starts opening her eyes ever so lazily trying to get out from his magic on hers...

Being well aware of her gaze he continuous placing warm and soothening kisses on her lips while she stares him without blinking her eyes not even for once...

Not getting tired he goes and goes and goes on placing kisses on her lips while she wearing a tiny small places her hands on his looking into his eyes ever so lovingly...

Looking into her eyes he places one last long loving kiss on her lips while she without letting him move back instantly pulls him into a kiss moving her hands into his hairs...

Submitting himself to her he lets her do whatever she wants moving his hands down on her waist while she kisses each and every corner of his mouth pouring out her entire love...

understanding her gestures asking him to respond he kisses her ever so gently not wanting to hurt her while her eyes get moist feeling blessed to have him in her life as her life...

Feeling her tears touching his cheeks he breaks the kiss pulling back himself suddenly while she not letting him say anything looks into his eyes and "I LOVE YOU...!!!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO...BOHUTH ZYADA...SABSE ZYADA...!!!!!" and he utters with utmost love staring into her eyes kissing her knuckles...

"AND I HATE YOUR TEARS... BOHUTH ZYADA...SABSE ZYADA...!!!!" and he continuous wiping away her tears bringing smile on her face...

NANDINI : thank you

MANIK : was missing this smile on your face...agar mujhe kush dekhna chahthi ho tho promise me...promise me ki you won't let anything or anyone snatch this smile from you...no matter what...

I won't...I promise...and she utters nodding her head giving once again way to her tears...

"abi promise kiya aur abi aasu" and he utters once again wiping her tears not getting tired...

NANDINI : sryyy

MANIK : its ok par aage se dyan rakna

NANDINI : hmmm

MANIK : chele

"haan...chelo..." and she utters resting her head on his shoulder hold his arm with her tiny hands while he starts the car wearing a smile seeing her completely fine placing a warm kiss on her forhead...

NYONIKA : nanduuu

MAYANK : agaye tum log

NYONIKA : manik tu pagal hain kya agar tujhe nandu ko bahar le jana hi tha tho kam se kam ek baar ander akar tho jatha

ALIA : aunty manik ko bolne se kya faida ham sab usse janthe hain galthi tho nandini ki hain jo usse nahi samaj payi...aur nandini tum...tum aise bina bathaye bahar kyu cheli gayi...ab tum bachi nahi ho jo

MANIK : alia bas...nandini sirf gar ke bahar gayi hain koyi bada paap nahi kiya hain jo tum usse ye sab kehri ho aur maa aap...sab log pareshan the isiliye maine kabir ko beja hain thaki aap sabko bathaye ki nandu teek hain aur mere sath hain...

KABIR : manik its ok chod

MANIK : nahi kabir in logon ko tho adath hogayi hain choti si bath ko bada karke thamasha karne ki

DHRUV : buddy relax jo hogaya so hogaya

MANIK : suba suba dimak karab kar raka hain sab ne

ALIA : manik tum itna kyu hyper hore ho

main and manik stops feeling nandu hand on his shoulder while she looks nyonika and maa am sry main tho bas phool lene gayi thi bahar but i promise ab aage se aisi koyi galthi nahi karungi jisse aap sab pareshan ho

MANIK : nandini tum

NANDINI : manik please lets just end this here

MAYANK : haan nandu bilkul teek kehri hain...mujhe tho ye samaj bi nahi aara ki kyu sab bath ko yaha pe badare hain...

MANIK : main fresh hoke atha hoon

MUKTHI : haa ham bait the hain tu jaa

MANIK : chelo

NANDINI : haa???

MANIK : kyaa haa

NANDINI : fresh...tumhe... hona hain...

MANIK : haan tho

NANDINI : mainnn

MANIK : ab tumhare sath mujhe kya kya karna hain wo bi yaha bathao

Eeveryone press their lips inside controlling their smile except alia while nandu looks him with wide eyes completely shocked

nodding his head manik holds nandu hand and starts walking while she getting into senses tries to free her hand calling him again and again slowly...

"aur haan get this straight into your heads... nandu meri biwi hain aur usse kabi bi...kisi ko bi...kuch bi bathake karne ki zarurat nahi hain...wo jo man main aye wo karegi aur usse kuch bi kehne ka hak kisi ko nahi hain...!!!!!" and manik uttering in loud strict tone walks away with nandu without turning back while alia stands fuming fisting her hands...

entering into room manik closes the door with a thud while nandu stands staring him without blinking her eyes...

Whattt???? and manik utters raising his eyebrows looking nandu as soon as turning back towards her...

Exactly...its the same question... what???? and she utters moving close to him raising her eyebrows...

Forget it...!!! and he uttering tries to move away while she places her hands between either side of him pushing him back to door...

What the...!!!! and he utters startled looking her angrily...

Nothing the...!!!! and she utters in the same tone like him increasing his anger...

MANIK : nandiniii

NANDINI : shhh chup

manik crings his brows while she stares him for a second and "thodi der pehle thak tho teek the na tho phir achanak konsa bhooth gus gaya hain tumhare ander"

Without replying manik stands looking her while she slowly pulling back her hands smiles at him and "agar apne kuch kahe tho bura nahi manthe hain...gussa nahi karthe hain...!!!!"

MANIK : unbelievable

NANDINI : rishton main aisi choti moti bathe hothi rehthi hain manik...usse dil se nahi lena chahiye...

MANIK : aur ye mujhse tum kehri ho

NANDINI : manik please...alia tumhari best friend hain...wo hamari parivaar ka ek hissa hain...

MANIK : thooo...i dont care...i dont really care nandini...wo agar meri best friend hain tho usse samaj na chahiye ki ab tum meri biwi ho... usse patha hona chahiye ki ab tumse bath kaisi karni hain...

NANDINI : manik

MANIK : nandini kayi salon ke baad aaj maine tumhari in ankhon main dard dekha aur main jantha hoon ki tum mujhe ek lavz bi nahi kahogi ki kyu...kyu tumhe itna dard hua... kis ki vajh se tumhe ye dard hua...

Speechless she stands staring him while he holds her shoulders and mujhe nahi patha ki alia ne tumse kya kaha aur main tumse puchunga bi nahi...

NANDINI : alia ne mujhse kuch nahi kaha

MANIK : andha nahi hoon main itna tho janthi ho na

NANDINI : manik

MANIK : iss baar kuch nahi kahunga main usse kyuki tum usse bath karogi

NANDINI : main

MANIK : jawab dogi usse...uske har ek lavz ki...

NANDINI : ye tum kya bolre ho manik

MANIK : tumhe kuch bi sochne ki zarurat nahi hain tum bas jao uske paas aur

NANDINI : aur badla lo...yehi na...

MANIK : haan...jake uske har ek bath ka jawab dedo...

nandu smiles nodding her head while he looks her angrily and tum has kyu rahi ho...tum...tum...!!!

NANDINI : manikk...manikkk...meri bath suno...

MANIK : kya sunu haa uski vajah se tumhe itna dard hua tumhe usse koyi farak nahi padtha kya

NANDINI : farak padtha hain manik lekin uska matlab ye nahi ki main bi jake usse dard doon

manik stands silently looking her while she closes her eyes and opening them again "manik jis tharah se alia ki vajah se mujhe dard main dekh kar tumhe dard hoga usi tharah usse meri vajah se dard main dekh tumhe bi dard hoga...!!!!"

not blinking his eyes for once he stands staring into her eyes while she continues "ye sab tum gusse main kehre ho manik and i know ki you dont mean it..."

Knowing that she was true he sighs closing his eyes while she places her hands on his chest and "rishte aise hi hothe hain main...salon lag jathe hain unhe banane main...kayi sare galath familiyan hothe hain... aur ek choti galthi...bas ek choti galthi ki vajah se sab bigad jatha hain..!!!"

Opening his eyes he looks her helplessly while she knowing him blinks her eyes and "galthiyan insan se hi hothe hain manik aur in bathon ka asar hame kabi bi rishton pe nahi padne deni chahiye...teek hain...hogayi alia se bi galthi...main bath karlungi usse...tum uske bare main sochke zyada pareshan math ho"

Getting completely calm downed he just stares her feeling blessed to have her while she softly kissing above his heart smiles at him and "smile please...!!!!!"

I LOVE YOU...!!!! and he utters smiling...

"I LOVE YOU TOO...BOHUTH ZYADA...SABSE ZYADA...!!!!!" and she utters giggling while he smiles to the fullest...

copyyy cattt...!!!! and he starts tickling her making the entire room fill with their laughter...

Doneee...doneee...doneee... nandu explanation is exactly my explanation for those who ever wanted and asked me to make nandu fight back against alia...sry if u have felt hurt but that is what i think and i really cant help it...do tell me what is your opinion and what do you feel about this update...will be waiting...thank u...!!!!!!