nandini gave him punishment...
manik is teasing her...
smart manik...bichari nandu...
loved d update...
anumanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Mature content : please skip if your not comfortable

"Ma..ni..kkk...pl..ea..se...na..hi..!!!" and nandu lowers her hands covering her chest while manik simply traces his tongue on her right hand moving upwards towards her shoulder giving jitters to her entire body..!!!

"ma..ni..kkk..!!!" and she presses her head into pillow turning towards left while he busily rolls his tongue on her shoulder drawing perfect round circles...!!!

Not being able to handle she suddenly moves away her hands lifting them above her head again while he instantly lowering his head starts pulling down her dress from above her breasts torturing her skin beautifully...!!!

"ma..ni..na..hi...!!!" and she gulps down hardly while he nuzzles his nose still pulling down her dress and "relax jaan...lights off kar diya maine...!!!"

Biting her lower lip she turns completly red while he finally freeing her left breast from her dress takes her nipple inside his mouth making her scream his name...!!!

taking his sweet time he bites, sucks and licks her nipple making it turn complete red and soon starts repeating the same process with her right nipple pulling down her dress completely from her chest leaving her to do nothing but arching back lost in his touch...!!!!

"pl..eas..eee...!!!" and she pleads him for unpinenth time regretting every second for saying him not to touch her while he smiling nuzzles his nose between valley of her breasts and "jaan...tumhe hathon se nahi chu saktha tho hothon se dress nikalne main vakth tho lage ga hi na...!!!"

Flushed she presses her lips inside lowering her hands once again and when he slowly raises himself upwards towards her face quickly turns aside lying on her left side only to regret it a second later...!!!!

As if waiting for the moment he quickly takes the zip of her dress which was present on her side into his mouth pulling it downwards while she slaps herself mentally realising how easily he tricked her...!!!!

"manikkk...!!!" and she lies straight again before he could open her zip completly while he smirking slowly pulls down her dress below her stomach making breath hitch in her throat..!!!!

"ma...ni...!!!" and she whimpers as his hot breaths fall on her bare stomach while he nuzzles his nose on her belly button sending tiny electric shocks to her body...!!!!
"you are so beautiful nandini...!!!" and he whispers trailing small kisses all over her stomach while she curls her toes in anticipation biting her lower lip...!!!

"Main lights on karra hoon...!!!" and he mutters kissing her belly button while she nods her head vigourously and "nahi... nahi... nahi...!!!"

Moving towards her face and kissing her cheeks he panicks realising that his guess was right and "jaan...nahi...am sry...am sryy..!!!"

"Please" and she trembels under him while he pecks on her eyes above blindfold and "main mazak karra tha jaan...am sry...main lights on nahi karunga...!!!"

"hath kolo" and she utters pleadingly while he sighs and "tumne mujhe chune se mana kiya...!!!"

"kolooo...pleaseee...!!!!" and listening her voice he quickly opens the cloth freeing her hands while she instantly pulling away blindfold starts hitting on his chest making him surprised with her act...!!!

jaan...!!! and he tries to calm her down while she goes and goes on hitting him crying her heart out...!!!

"I hate you...I hate you...tum kyu karthe ho aisa...itne dino se main tumhe miss karri thi aur ab jab tum mere paas ho tho main tumhe chu bi nahi sakthi...i...i...i just hate...you...!!!" and she sobs while he registering her words nods his head sighing and "jaan...jaan nikaldi tumne meri...!!!"

"tho tum kya alag karre the thab se...!!!" and he smiles listening her words and then "teek hain...karo jo karna hain...chu lo kaha chuna hain mujhe...!!!"

"ye tum...!!!" and he silents her taking her lips into his kissing her softly while she pushes him back breaking the kiss and "tum mujhe chu nahi sakthe..!!!"

"huhh...yaad hain jaan...now be a good girl and stop inturrupting me...!!!" and he once again takes her lips into his only to pull back the very next second rubbing his left arm hardly..!!!

MANIK : jaan kya karri hoon...why are you pinching me...!!!

NANDINI : ainvayi...kyu...!!!

MANIK : mujhe tumhare hath kolna hi nahi chahiye tha

"hehehe...stop whining...!!!" and she pinches his right arm...!!!

MANIK : ouchhh...what the...!!!

NANDINI : kya hua...kuch hua...!!!

MANIK : i just cant believe ki tum rori thi kuch der pehle

NANDINI : achaaa

Even though feeling him move away she lies calmly but crings her eyebrows feeling something near her legs and gasps the very next moment feeling his hot breaths on her thighs close to her vagina...!!!

"manikkk...!!!" and she places her hands on his shoulders trying to shove him away while he resting his hands on bed on either side of her legs starts blowing air on her thighs making her close her eyes breathing ever so heavily...!!!!

"maaniiikk...!!!" and she suddenly pushing him away turns aside while he moves close to her ear and "tum manogi nahi na...let me on the lights...!!!"

"nahiii...!!!" and she shouts turning her head opening her eyes while he moves deathly close to her lips and "I swear to god jaan...agar iss baar tum mujhe rokogi tho bina kuch soche main lights on kar dunga...!!!"

"samji...!!!"and before she could reply to him he bends down dipping his head between her legs and what follows next was a beautiful night filled with her moans along with his groans where sometimes he punished her and sometimes she punished him...!!!!

done...done...done...!!!!

acha laga ya nahi bathana math bhulna...!!!!

tc...tata...gud nite...smile and make people smile...!!!!
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow
Both are teasing each other a lot
Jackvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hot update both of them teasing others amazing
zarakhanarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail