Anusha_11 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys! I am new to the forum but have watched The show since the very beginning.
So today morning Diana updated her snapstory, where she had uploaded a picture with sushant with the text 'he's back' . Can't upload the picture as it is a snapstory so it does not have a link.
So does that imply that he is back with the role of rahul or is it just a visit to the sets?
Anyone who can upload the picture in the comments,please do (for clarification)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD!!! :')
HOPE HE IS ACTUALLY BACK IN THE SHOW.
KYA NEWS SUNAYA YAAR. :')

Btw what is he wearing? Casuals ya jo uniform he had?
Uniform hai toh he is pakka back. Casuals ka can't say.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Saw on twitter also

😉

He is wearing a black t shirt and diana a red short top & skirt... Definitely not a part of the shooting!!!
Kya pata hi hello karne aaya ho.. Like how zeeshan had come and all thought hes back

BUT how will rahul be back?? After th jungle wala round soty ends, he is frm a diff school.. Kaise aayega phir?? 🥱
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Saw on twitter also

😉

He is wearing a black t shirt and diana a red short top & skirt... Definitely not a part of the shooting!!!
Kya pata hi hello karne aaya ho.. Like how zeeshan had come and all thought hes back

BUT how will rahul be back?? After th jungle wala round soty ends, he is frm a diff school.. Kaise aayega phir?? 🥱

Accha casuals hai, fir pata nahi. Can't say for sure. Uniform hai toh pakka bol sakte te. But aana hai toh kaise bhi CVs ghusa denge. 😆
Like IF they are planning a chota triangle and then JasTya as the endgame- aisa kuch. Maybe 1 month ka contract - aisa kuch karke laa sakte hai if they want. Jaise season 1 mein Siddhu aur Nithin te- from different school/colleges.😆
But pata nahi :P Casuals mein hai toh visit maarne hi aaya hoga. 😆
Anusha_11 thumbnail
Whatever be the case, things will be clear when jiten updates his vlog. I am pretty sure if sushant visited the sets he would have definitely met jiten. So we'll be clear with that and nontheless we'll *hopefully* get to see sushant on the vlog at least if not on the show! 😃
nmteddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Sushant is down to come back the cvs can easily bring him back on public demand. All they have to say is that he was out of soty before the jungle round, but Rahul liked Park Academy so much that he convinced his parents to let him switch schools. Then the obvious track would be a love triangle with Jassie Adi and Rahul.
The only thing is that they would have to make in permanent since he can't be switching schools all the time. Which means the cvs would eventually have to introduce a new girl for him once Jassie picks Adi; that is unless woh Dolly ya Ankita se kam chalala lega.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Jiten's latest Vlog. There is a party and RAHUL IS BACK! He is talking to Jassi. OMG. YAYYY. Ek episode ya track pata nahi, but HE IS BACKKK!!! :') Triangle hoga abhi. Chalega.
But dude is BACKKK!!! I'm so happy. Now I ship JasTya more abhi(after the Jungle wala track) but I'm so happy ki RAHUL IS BACKKK! LOVE the character. YAYYY. The Vlog is real cool. Sushant-Jiten's bromance. :') Hayye. And OMG YAYYY. SUSHANT/RAHUL is back! :')
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Jiten's latest Vlog. There is a party and RAHUL IS BACK! He is talking to Jassi. OMG. YAYYY. Ek episode ya track pata nahi, but HE IS BACKKK!!! :') Triangle hoga abhi. Chalega.

But dude is BACKKK!!! I'm so happy. Now I ship JasTya more abhi(after the Jungle wala track) but I'm so happy ki RAHUL IS BACKKK! LOVE the character. YAYYY. The Vlog is real cool. Sushant-Jiten's bromance. :') Hayye. And OMG YAYYY. SUSHANT/RAHUL is back! :')

Oh really..that's so nice.Would like to see the bonding between Jogi,Aditya and Rahul.
Thank you so much for sharing this news.
Edited by -beena- - 8 years ago
Anusha_11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Even I am in love with rahul's character but :P as far as I think it is just a final SOTY party in which the winner will be announced (I am guessing) BUT BUT BUT I REALLY REALLY DESPERATELY HOPE THAT RAHUL IS BACK But what is haunting me a little to cause this doubt is that jiten also said that since the SOTY track is over a lot of actors had to leave the show
Lets just hope for the best!