Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: faishar02

It was a super duper episode...
What a nice trick ria played n n jassi saved ria...
N ofcourse sumedh's name...shamsher sumesh sigh rati...phew...
All the kids are worth the win...
Jassi n ria esp...
And such a fool was raj...
But still think cvs would have planned something like the medicine changed will be the right one or something else...
I wonder how jassi n ria will be saved...
The precap something showed jogi n Adi there but I have a very strong feeling that surinder will arrive with police...
Anyway let us seee

True that. Loved the kids today. SOTY naa sahi, but the kids are doing much much much greater than that. Much more worth. And all these kids deserve praise. Because first to overcome the shock that "Shiz Just Got REAL" and then deal with the shock that Sumedh- their hero sir- is the evil mastermind and then stand against him and a bunch of armed goons- in a forest , with no outside contact- and put up a nice fight attempting/spoiling the mastermind's plans- BRAVO, Kids
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

if this pic is new...iska matlab JasTya har jagah saath rehtein hain 😆 that's Intresting...I'm.very curious to know how their track is gonna be after all this...& if their love track starts will jassi go against & suri & kulwinder ?? 😳

Remember starting ke epis mein se ek mein when Aditya met Suri-Jassi(He knew Suri pehle se and then got to know ki Jassi is Suri's child.), tabhi after he walked from there, Suri was teasing Jassi like "Haiin, bada cute hai yeh". Like kinda teasing Jassi with him. So dekhte hai, interesting hoga xD I want more Suri-Aditya scenes jaise pehle hota tha. Masst cool hota tha.
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Remember starting ke epis mein se ek mein when Aditya met Suri-Jassi(He knew Suri pehle se and then got to know ki Jassi is Suri's child.), tabhi after he walked from there, Suri was teasing Jassi like "Haiin, bada cute hai yeh". Like kinda teasing Jassi with him. So dekhte hai, interesting hoga xD I want more Suri-Aditya scenes jaise pehle hota tha. Masst cool hota tha.

I really doubt suri likes aditya now...after all the jogia thing that happened & wat he did wid jogi... I feel suri will be against the their relationship & kulwinder sasurjee toh pehle se hi Adi ko pasand nahi karte 😆 bechara...& u remember when jassi was hit by car in the party by Riya that time Adi lifted jassi in his arms & brought her home & kulwinder was like how dare u touch my daughter 😆
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

I really doubt suri likes aditya now...after all the jogia thing that happened & wat he did wid jogi... I feel suri will be against the their relationship & kulwinder sasurjee toh pehle se hi Adi ko pasand nahi karte 😆 bechara...& u remember when jassi was hit by car in the party by Riya that time Adi lifted jassi in his arms & brought her home & kulwinder was like how dare u touch my daughter 😆

Kulvinder toh even started to beat him up because unko laga isne zabardasti sharab pilaya. 😆 Guess what will be his reaction when pata chalega ki isne Jassi ko pataya. 😆 Suri-Aditya ka bonding was very cool pehle. 😆
But yeah, Jogia kaand mein sab utla ho gaya. Abhi toh they'll be pakka against them- when they start dating.😆
Jogia and JasTya ko bohot papad belne padenge. I guess Jogia will be easier, but JasTya ko bohot belna padega.😆
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kulvinder toh even started to beat him up because unko laga isne zabardasti sharab pilaya. 😆 Guess what will be his reaction when pata chalega ki isne Jassi ko pataya. 😆 Suri-Aditya ka bonding was very cool pehle. 😆
But yeah, Jogia kaand mein sab utla ho gaya. Abhi toh they'll be pakka against them- when they start dating.😆
Jogia and JasTya ko bohot papad belne padenge. I guess Jogia will be easier, but JasTya ko bohot belna padega.😆

yeah I know...in parvarish obviously they won't show any of them getting married but the show should take a leap & they should show their college life where Adi & jassi get engaged atleast & continue their studies 😛 I know I'm sounding silly...but I want to see this happening if possible , & u know wat ? Earlier when Adi was faking love wid riya I used to feel so jealous when their scens would come up...when he proposed her , when they were abt to kiss remember ? & He always pins her to the wall...I used to feel that someday he'll be doing this to jassi as well 😆 finally woh din aarahe hain.. 😉
I want all this to happen between JasTya yar...😭
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Raj ne propably alag medicine diya hoga- and maybe Minister is playing along. I guess CVs made Sumedh say that Appearance change wala dialogue to keep the track open- so that aage jaake they might show ki Jassi is Simran-Sumedh ka lovechild. I hope aisa naa ho- because then Jogia will be practically step siblings. Not biologically but practically yes.

Yea might be that minister is acting...
And jassi should not be simran n sumedh's daughter...never...
And practically they will be step siblings...
But then I think she isn't coz when Suri and Nikki found abt sumedh on the net there was no expression on nikki's...but I really don't k
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

i wasnt feeling so couldnt do written updates

Oh! 😲 What happened? 😔 Get well soon, "dear"!!! I think the sudden weather change here in North India since past 1.5/2 weeks is making our immune powers give-up given modern lifestyle. 😒 Look at my own example, I'm "caught-up" since Sunday and have still not completely recovered [even though there had been great improvement over time but now it's "fluctuating"] and I'm even facing newer mild symptoms!!! 😭