Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Btw sumedh said 'naam shakal change karke aagaya' 😲 are they keeping it open for plastic surgery,return frm heaven kinda track? The real jassi father and all???? 😕 😲

Haan lag raha hai. Woh alag baat hai minister recognized him.😛
But that dialogue was added to keep such tracks open, even I think so.
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

Suri and kulwinder missing the ..

Kya?😛

Word Count: 1

NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

JasTya scene was Superbbb ⭐️ loved the way Adi saved jassi & extended his hand to her after saving...that was the most beautiful moment of today's epi...❤️

JasTya r getting more romantic with each day passing can't wait for their track to begin...😳 Desperately waiting for their love track to start yar...😛 jiten & Diana have amazing chemistry they r very cute as a couple...

Exactly. When he saved her, his expression was like- "Told you babe. I've always got your back, not matter what." Unspoken tha but the way they both looked at each other. :') Love them yaar. Diana and Jiten indeed have a very good chemistry. :') They acknowledge it too. Jiten retweets the JasTya fans ke tweets. :')
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Exactly. When he saved her, his expression was like- "Told you babe. I've always got your back, not matter what." Unspoken tha but the way they both looked at each other. :') Love them yaar. Diana and Jiten indeed have a very good chemistry. :') They acknowledge it too. Jiten retweets the JasTya fans ke tweets. :')

Is that so...I dint know 😳 that's really sweet of him then...loved today's JasTya scene their love track is gonna be very romantic 😛 I loved the scene where he extends his hand & they run away holding hands that was awww... kab khatm hoga yeh bakwaas track yar can't wait for their love track 😆
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was a super duper episode...
What a nice trick ria played n n jassi saved ria...
N ofcourse sumedh's name...shamsher sumesh sigh rati...phew...
All the kids are worth the win...
Jassi n ria esp...
And such a fool was raj...
But still think cvs would have planned something like the medicine changed will be the right one or something else...
I wonder how jassi n ria will be saved...
The precap something showed jogi n Adi there but I have a very strong feeling that surinder will arrive with police...
Anyway let us seee
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
And then maybe plastic surgery n stufff...
N also possible that Mona is sumedh's wife and jassi their children or sort of...
But I doubt...
I kinda feel jassi is Nikki's daughter...
I wonder will raj be punished or sumedh will reveal everything to the police...
Or I wonder whether the minister I dead or not only..
Scrumptious thumbnail
New pic...😳

Wow...JasTya sitting together...❤️
Pic credit parvarish FC twitter
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: faishar02

And then maybe plastic surgery n stufff...
N also possible that Mona is sumedh's wife and jassi their children or sort of...
But I doubt...
I kinda feel jassi is Nikki's daughter...
I wonder will raj be punished or sumedh will reveal everything to the police...
Or I wonder whether the minister I dead or not only..

Raj ne propably alag medicine diya hoga- and maybe Minister is playing along. I guess CVs made Sumedh say that Appearance change wala dialogue to keep the track open- so that aage jaake they might show ki Jassi is Simran-Sumedh ka lovechild. I hope aisa naa ho- because then Jogia will be practically step siblings. Not biologically but practically yes.
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

New pic...😳

Wow...JasTya sitting together...❤️
Pic credit parvarish FC twitter

Yeah I was talking about this pic. Sanjay ka snapchat pic hai yeh shayad. Insta ke Parvarrish FC pe bhi tha. If this is not a throwback, matlab Aal Izz Well and school track is back- normal ho gaye. And Amy gayab.
And yeah- even I first thing I noticed is JasTya sitting together.
Bhavika toh seems to be lost in thoughts. Or is looking at something else. And Jogi massst mein smile kar raha hai. xD
Scrumptious thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah I was talking about this pic. Sanjay ka snapchat pic hai yeh shayad. Insta ke Parvarrish FC pe bhi tha. If this is not a throwback, matlab Aal Izz Well and school track is back- normal ho gaye. And Amy gayab.
And yeah- even I first thing I noticed is JasTya sitting together.
Bhavika toh seems to be lost in thoughts. Or is looking at something else. And Jogi massst mein smile kar raha hai. xD

if this pic is new...iska matlab JasTya har jagah saath rehtein hain 😆 that's Intresting...I'm.very curious to know how their track is gonna be after all this...& if their love track starts will jassi go against & suri & kulwinder ?? 😳
Edited by Naaz695 - 8 years ago