Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: maazkalim

No, strange is the fact that the TRP of even 'Hanuman' has reduced below than 'Karn', making it the highest-rated fiction show [of/on the network]! But how could TRP of 'SMH' be so low?? Is it because audience getting less "devotional" and more "sympathetic" or is it because there is any reduction in its production values?? Well, whatever the case maybe, it's clear that SET's "happy days" are getting over and all of their "intelligent" decisions are backfiring!!! 😛

{Will add a serious response in this post later on}

I did understand where the "STRANGE" was meant for, but I found the Parvarish matter stranger😆.
I was an avid viewer of SMMH until about 2 weeks ago. The track of that time (Vaali VS Hanuman) was moving at a snail's pace and it had unnecessarily long laughter coming from the negative characters, which was immensely annoying! (I know that all mythological shows have demons, monsters and what not and they laugh uncontrollably for many minutes but Hanuman's show just went overboard with it -My opinion). I chose to stop watching . Now I know that me watching or not watching makes no difference in the TRP aspect ... but I'm sure the above reason was reason enough for viewers in countries where TRP matters to abandon the show. I believe people are still devotional ... maybe they just don't have the patience to sit through a show which drags forever🤔.
I think SET-ASIA's "happy days" were flat-lining since a long time😉.