Gracy Singh is amazed by the power of faith at Ujjain Mela

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Gracy Singh performed at Ujjain's Simhasta Kumbh Mela 😊

Edited by rajni13 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Actress Gracy Singh, who performed at Ujjain's Simhasta Kumbh Mela earlier this month, says it was a "crazy" experience for her and she got amazed by watching the power of faith.
Gracy performed at the Simhasta Kumbh Mela with her troupe. All her performances were an ode to lord Shiva. She essayed all the dances as Parvati.
"It was crazy as the crowds were unimaginable. The roads were blocked. It was amazing to see the power of faith that people have in god," Gracy said in a statement.
"Even though it was very hectic, I did not feel tired as I felt connected to god. During my performance, the crowd was calm and filled with devotion. Also, they all recognised me as Santoshi Maa which was very nice to know," she added.
Gracy, best known for her role of Gauri in 2001 film "Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India", is currently seen essaying the title role in the TV show "Santoshi Maa", aired on &TV.
rajni13 thumbnail
How to download the link of article? 😕
rajni13 thumbnail
Please comment on the main article. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajni13

How to download the link of article? 😕

Tere matlab copy paste kya?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Here is the link for the article -

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/32129-gracy-singh-is-amazed-by-the-power-of-faith-at-ujjain-mela.htm
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Thanks Rajjo for sharing the article. 😊
rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Tere matlab copy paste kya?

Yes...yes 😃
rajni13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Here is the link for the article -

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/32129-gracy-singh-is-amazed-by-the-power-of-faith-at-ujjain-mela.htm

Thank you Symar 😳 😊
rajni13 thumbnail

Hello dear nanuyes1 😊
Welcome to Santoshi maa forum 😃
Please be active here 😳