Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guruisrocking thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think Riya deserves it big time! That girl has been getting on my nerves since the show started! She has always been terribly selfish and immature. She has been mean to both Jassi and Jogi when both have only tried to help her always. Jogi has landed into problem after problem only because of Riya. It is not easy for Jassi to forgive her. How can she forget that Riya kept quiet when Simran blamed Jogi. And now she finds that Riya has escaped but her brother is still kidnapped. Naturally, she is bitter. As far as her forgiving Adi is concerned, I think its a little different. jassi was pretty mad at adi also during the beginning of the jungle track, and she called him cheater more than once. But Aditya proved that he had changed. He refused to part with Jassi even if that meant risking his life. So naturally, to Jassi, Adi is more trustworthy than Riya right now who has failed to show a minimum level of maturity till now, at least in front of her. In fact when Riya asked her to be careful of Aditya, though it was out of good intention, Jassi being only concerned about Jogi found her advise irritating, which again is relatable, because at least for now, Jassi isn't even remotely considering aditya for romance. To be honest, i am loving this new Jassi, and hope she doesn't change. Riya needs to learn a lesson. Its high time she grows up.
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guruisrocking

I think Riya deserves it big time! That girl has been getting on my nerves since the show started! She has always been terribly selfish and immature. She has been mean to both Jassi and Jogi when both have only tried to help her always. Jogi has landed into problem after problem only because of Riya. It is not easy for Jassi to forgive her. How can she forget that Riya kept quiet when Simran blamed Jogi. And now she finds that Riya has escaped but her brother is still kidnapped. Naturally, she is bitter. As far as her forgiving Adi is concerned, I think its a little different. jassi was pretty mad at adi also during the beginning of the jungle track, and she called him cheater more than once. But Aditya proved that he had changed. He refused to part with Jassi even if that meant risking his life. So naturally, to Jassi, Adi is more trustworthy than Riya right now who has failed to show a minimum level of maturity till now, at least in front of her. In fact when Riya asked her to be careful of Aditya, though it was out of good intention, Jassi being only concerned about Jogi found her advise irritating, which again is relatable, because at least for now, Jassi isn't even remotely considering aditya for romance. To be honest, i am loving this new Jassi, and hope she doesn't change. Riya needs to learn a lesson. Its high time she grows up.

Well written post.Fully agree with you.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ also not forget ria's attitude and rudeness with her momzie
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion too, Ria deserves it.

Ria has always been selfish.After Aditya's confession to Simran ,Ria should have told her parents everything at home, and cleared Simran's misunderstanding about Jogi.

In the jungle,she was unnecessarily rude and showing attitude towards Jogi.

Yesterday,with her behavior anyone would have got irritated.Especially her reaction when Jassi said mission Veera 😡 Is she a small kid?
Any one while speaking about a person addresses him/her by the name they call that person.

It's high time now.Ria really needs a reality check.
I am really loving Jassi's behavior and attitude.
Edited by -beena- - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guruisrocking

Band ON! Well said. Totally agree with you.
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -beena-

After Aditya's confession to Simran ,Ria should have told her parents everything at home, and cleared Simran's misunderstanding about Jogi.

"Confession"?? 😲 Like, seriously...?? 😆 When did Aditya confessed to NB or anyone for that matter?? 🤔 And even if we exclude all of his deeds and just concentrate on that single-one for which he was caught on time, I still can't get it!!! 😳 Getting caught "red-handed" and then explaining the reasons for such deed only for the sake of self-satisfaction upon getting pardoned doesn't qualifies as "confession" howsoever. I really do believe that you got the definition of "confession" right, but just either forgot or ignored that while expressing your angst the "Lady Ria". 😊 As far as my linguistic knowledge is concerned, the term "confession" and its various forms imply a definition that "an acknowledgement in the form of writing, speech or signs by person[s] which clearly expresses him/her/them being liable/responsible for anything which is "negative"/"wrong" in his/her/their own "eyes"/views before someone else apparently gets to know of same by other means" which strictly applies to the relevant scenario.

P.S. No offence intended to you or anyone else. And I guess many "JasTya" fans or even if some Jitendra Nokewal fan is active here, will most likely resent but I will stand firm on my point because it's well-analysed and based on accurate observation. I said so keeping only Aditya Kapoor in mind (this is for those who're trying to "drag" their minds to somewhere else...! 😉). And anyways, when there's no 'Dislike' button, then why fear? 😉 For those who still like to throw their hatred towards me but are falling short of constructive words, they're better recommended to use 'Thumbs Down' (👎🏼) emoticon/emoji/smiley instead, I'll be more than "grateful" [to them]!!! 😆