Bisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys I just noticed something in the last 2 episodes,
I didn't like Jassi's attitude in yesterday's episode. She was rude towards Ria. I mean she can forgive and trust Aditya who always tried to harm her in SOTY but she is not ready to forgive Ria at all.
I day after yesterday's episode also when Ria asked her to join hands to save Jogi, Jassi said, "Sirf Veere k liay." Like seriously?

I yesterday's epi also Ria was concerned about her and told her not to trust him easily ( Ria was Unaware that Adi has actually changed and turned positive) But Jassi replied so angrily and rudely. She could have been more polite.
And I also got this feeling many times that she is blaming Ria for all this.

Not liking the new Jassi AT ALL. I like and miss the old sweet Jassi. But now clearly partial towards Adi.
I know JasTya fans gonna disagree with me but I myself am a JastYa fan but I kinda felt this also.

Do leave your opinions also 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm jassi & ria's tashan aagla track hoga yaar so they are building up fr it tension b/w these two!
Aur riya hamesha se made fun of,ridiculed, jab chance mila bullied jassi except one time when riya bashed up chachi zameen mein girake fr harassing jassi πŸ˜†abhi riya ko confident jassi achhi
Nahin lagi shayad, I feel riya ki character bahut zyada selfish hai shejust can't think beyond herself abhi thpda pyaar aa raha hai jogi par lets see kab tak rahega!!!

Kuch bhi ho woh jassi ka babaji ka thullu dikhakar cctv todna was just fantastic πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜•
Bisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Hmmm jassi & ria's tashan aagla track hoga yaar so they are building up fr it tension b/w these two!
Aur riya hamesha se made fun of,ridiculed, jab chance mila bullied jassi except one time when riya bashed up chachi zameen mein girake fr harassing jassi πŸ˜†abhi riya ko confident jassi achhi
Nahin lagi shayad, I feel riya ki character bahut zyada selfish hai shejust can't think beyond herself abhi thpda pyaar aa raha hai jogi par lets see kab tak rahega!!!

Kuch bhi ho woh jassi ka babaji ka thullu dikhakar cctv todna was just fantastic πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜•

I agree but see, Aditya also did the same, In fact more than this along with Chachi. But Jassi has forgiven him but then why not Ria ?
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bisha1

I agree but see, Aditya also did the same, In fact more than this along with Chachi. But Jassi has forgiven him but then why not Ria ?

Correct ... But shes very cold towards riya. Jassi ko pasand nahin na veere line maraoing riya!! Cos she saw he took blame fr her when he didnt do anything aur kitna bhugta. Girls are complex yeh sab mamlo mein 😲 shes not used to veere giving anyone so much attention bhalei they show all boys hitting on her- rahul phir abid 😲
Bisha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Correct ... But shes very cold towards riya. Jassi ko pasand nahin na veere line maraoing riya!! Cos she saw he took blame fr her when he didnt do anything aur kitna bhugta. Girls are complex yeh sab mamlo mein 😲 shes not used to veere giving anyone so much attention bhalei they show all boys hitting on her- rahul phir abid 😲

Yes. I guess thats only the reason.😊 But I so wanted to see Ria and Jassi turn friends after this trackπŸ˜‰. But I don't think CVs gonna make this happen anytime soon.😭
Edited by Bisha1 - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
karma bites πŸ˜‰
first riya used to be mean and rude tyo jassi and now jassi is doing same thing πŸ˜‰
jaisi karni waisi bharni actually riya needs a reality check πŸ˜†
i like this new jassi better i couldnt bare her crying and all that πŸ˜†
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ agree with you Lizzie. Ria getting the taste of her own medicine πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bisha1 thumbnail
Well yes, Riya really needed it..
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ria needed it but then she was rude...love the old jassi
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: faishar02

ria needed it but then she was rude...love the old jassi

i beg to differ πŸ˜†
riya needs to suffer big time along with amyπŸ₯±
pehle simran and jassi suffered , then jogi suffered , now this this time riya should suffer .
in short amy riya are soul sisters 🀣
dono ke dono dumb and selfish hain πŸ₯±