24TH MAY '16 HIGHLIGHTS-PV2

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for highlights. as I said yesterday, at least something happening in the show 😆 not bad episode.
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks for highlights. as I said yesterday, at least something happening in the show 😆 not bad episode.

scary precap looks like raj mite give the wrong medication and kill the minister😲 . he will do anything for his child
i know by friday this track will get over 😉
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

scary precap looks like raj mite give the wrong medication and kill the minister😲 . he will do anything for his child
i know by friday this track will get over 😉

let us hope he pretends to give wrong medicine and whispers to minister to play along with him BUT then we don't know how much minister is involved bearing in mind he knows sumedh i.e. not as samsher but as sumedh??!!! really want this track to end this week
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Promise lizzie??? This track will get ovsr by friday? Promiseee? 😆
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So the next track is already hinted jogia and Adi jassi ria triangle .. I am so happy...
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Promise lizzie??? This track will get ovsr by friday? Promiseee? 😆[/QUOT
pls some body shoot sonalika bhonsle the creative head 🤣
im toh praying friday tak over ho jayye 😛

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

So the next track is already hinted jogia and Adi jassi ria triangle .. I am so happy...

none of their love life will move forward as ria wants to take revenge on adi. then conflict between brother and sister also
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

Pata nahi she doesn't believe Aditya abhi tak. Jogia is for sure- Ria looks already in love with Jogi. Maybe abhi she'll egg on Jogi about Aditya-Jassi's closeness. And bhai-behen ka tashan hoga. Ria was frowning while Aditya-Jassi's convo.
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

let us hope he pretends to give wrong medicine and whispers to minister to play along with him BUT then we don't know how much minister is involved bearing in mind he knows sumedh i.e. not as samsher but as sumedh??!!! really want this track to end this week

cvs ke saath minister uncle also has short term memory loss 🤣
i dont get it why was shamsher court marshalled like seriously😲 ye sab bahane hain😉 real reason shamsher fell in love with minister uncle daughter😉 and uncle got to know he hid this fact and then court marshal hogaya shamsher ka 🤣