Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Donate a sperm without going through the pain for nine months n delivery. We want equal payments. But with that being said, I believe some actresses misuse this term for sympathy and publicity so I don't agree with some actresses using it for the wrong reasons

Equal payments only if you deserve it, not because you are a woman 😉
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I get equal payment in my job but I'm speaking in general since so many places don't offer equal payments between men and women just look at Bollywood. Flop actors and newcomers get paid more than establish and popular actresses
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Which new comer or flop actor gets more money than A list actress. May I know??
Terenaina thumbnail
Ranbir kapoor gets paid almost 30 Crore. Deepika gets paid 8 Crore and your telling me that men and women are equal? I heard Imran khan got paid more than kangana in their film too and your telling me we are still equal?
Terenaina thumbnail
I like Imran khan but the fact that he gets paid 11 Crore and the highest actress get paid 8 Crore. Are we still equal in payment?
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I get tired when people continuously talk about gender. How do people know if you are born male or female your life is going to be easy or difficult.

Really depends on the individual and the opportunities available to them and the life they have..

Classism also plays a role aswell.

Whether you are male or female if you are wealthy you will be treated better than poor people regardless of whether they are the same gender as you or opposite.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Ranbir kapoor gets paid almost 30 Crore. Deepika gets paid 8 Crore and your telling me that men and women are equal? I heard Imran khan got paid more than kangana in their film too and your telling me we are still equal?

That was a genuine question not sarcasm.
Also when did I said men and women are treated equally. I am just saying women cannot say they needs to be paid equally because they are woman and carry baby for 9 months.
Also whether you like it or not, women and men being equally is a Utopia which cannot be fulfilled unless all men and women agree to it. I am telling you, I live in a place where women get all the property, and they treat men like shit, not all but majority. So basically yes we whether men or women are equal especially when it comes to power trip, corruption and sin.
1044164 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeEverVectorMan

i can boil water perfectly

😆🤣

Word Count: 0