Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Skybully

Sathiya Gaye ho ka Gujju bhai?

Lagta to yehi hai.. compooter ka kamaal hai. netflix pe case 39 dekh raha tha.. yaha kaise aa gaya? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm so amazed by how everyone thinks being a feminist is sooo taboo. It's not about burning bras. It's demanding equality. It wouldn't hurt for people to actually learn about something and dig a little deeper before completely brushing it off. I think she needs to watch Emma Watson's speech. It's purely demanding rights that we as women should be granted. I swear, almost everyone in the entertainment business (HW or BW) is so ignorant or embarrassed to add that label.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

I'm so amazed by how everyone thinks being a feminist is sooo taboo. It's not about burning bras. It's demanding equality. It wouldn't hurt for people to actually learn about something and dig a little deeper before completely brushing it off. I think she needs to watch Emma Watson's speech. It's purely demanding rights that we as women should be granted. I swear, almost everyone in the entertainment business (HW or BW) is so ignorant or embarrassed to add that label.

Could be something thats horribly wrong to begin with? I can come up with something thats ages old.

I am woMan. Nari mai Nar hai.

I dont need to be alone coz the whole universe is within me.

Something like that.

Whats feminists? Every single feminine acts r loved by men. Equality? Nope, ladies first. Be my guest. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Why ruin everything that gentlemen love about lovely ladies? Why dont just say.. We desrve more rather than equal rights? Coz in equality.. women's dignity and modesty can be compromised.

You might be thinking one area of equality, I might be thinking of ALL.

Afterall equality if for one n all in all situations.

Thats what i mean.. feminism is based on very false belief system that being equal means means fair, when there r always different digits on either sides of equal. And either side involves not just females but also males.

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
1013440 thumbnail
... and I thought she looked like a sensible girl
... so, looks can really be deceiving! ๐Ÿ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lisa is not talking about the text book feminist, but the radical feminists.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Also how is Lisa not sensible she is perfectly fine in her view here.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think she fully grasps the actual meaning of feminism , what an ignoramus ๐Ÿค”
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: countingstarz

I don't think she fully grasps the actual meaning of feminism , what an ignoramus๐Ÿค”

She does know i think but she is lambasting women who use the term in everything and overexposure of the term even in situations where it is noy required
Edited by ThugLeader - 8 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is what feminism with its multiple interpretations & twisted definions has led to .. the concept is actually a spectrum ranging from absolutely insane to sane ..

I find it funny when people like Lisa are mocked for their so-called "ignorance" , when the truth is , it is multiple definitions & interpretations which is truly at fault here .. this is how Lisa indentifies feminism & yes that too is feminism .. while equalism too is one of the basic tenets of feminism , one cannot deny that the existence of spectrum allows people to identify feminism in their own way .. furthermore , I havnt seen Equalist-Feminists denying the existence of this spectrum either ..on the contrary , I have seen quite a few of them actually endorsing the idea of spectrum .. so then , why blame Lisa ? .. the way she identifies feminism isn't wrong either .. I do not see the so-called "ignorance" ..

Having said that , as an ex-feminist turned equalist , I do feel a bit sad to see how Feminism is being dragged through the muds one way or the other .. as an equalist , I still believe in feminism in its honest form ( equalism ) , the initial fight (aggressive feminism) was a necessity , I wish at least the people reaping the fruits of someone's hard work be a little more sensitive while passing such comments on a public platform ..
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really Lisa, I thought you were a smart cookie, but turns out I was wrong.

I am quite alarmed that so many people these days do not understand what feminism is. Feminism is the same cause due to which you can sit on that high horse and preach about how you're not a 'bra burning feminist'. We have feminism to thank for a lot of the freedoms women enjoy today.

To totally discredit the concept and act like you're somehow above it is honestly ignorant and downright laughable. ๐Ÿ˜†