Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I second her on one POV reference
have seen many independent divorced confident woman working... doing household cores simultaneously looking after her kids...

and seen lesser men without marrying another women raising kids

so its really unbalance...but i would be really proud of us if we will too make foods for our wife give them the equal relaxation after she comes from her hectic work scheduled

and i am seeing some changes ..will be good to see the balanced couple balancing beautifully the aroma of sweet life entangled together to make it bliss ..
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly what FabAnahana said. Feminists aren't attacking her for her opinion. It's totally fine for a woman to chose to be a housewife or be the submissive one in a relationship. You can be a feminist and still want/ be those things! They aren't mutually exclusive!

What Lisa Haydon is being attacked for, is her misconception of what the term feminism really means and her promotion of that ignorance. Feminism doesn't mean than women want to be men. That's just dumb.

At its very, very, very basic core, all feminism says, is that men and women should have the CHOICE to do what they want and are given the SAME OPPORTUNITIES. That's IT. It's nothing about how women want to be men or how women are better than men or how women hate men. That stuff is just stupid and ignorant and completely misses the point of feminism.

Honestly, most of the people I've met who claim to not be feminists actually BELIEVE in the same things feminists do (the italicized portion). It's just that the term 'feminism' has become maligned though years and years of ignorance. Everyone needs feminism and should believe in it, at least the very basic idea of it.

And I think it's also worth pointing out that wider discourse of feminism itself isn't completely right/ safe from problems. There's a shit ton of issues when it comes to the various waves of feminism (white feminism is one that comes to mind). But at the same time, this shouldn't mean that its very concept is flawed. Feminism's concept is rooted in EQUALITY which is something everyone should agree on.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww look, let's add one more name to the list of ignorant Bollywood celebs who happily display their ignorance, with their dumb statements and even dumber generalizations. 😳
807031 thumbnail
Did she really say that. 😆 heights of idiocy!
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Asking for equal pay, equal status in society is not trying to be a man. When women asked, fought for voting rights, they were questioned similar way. When more than half of the population has to fight for their rights then there's something wrong with the system.

Tiger Shroff is looking for Lisa Haydon.
not.here thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She hasn't understood what feminism advocates.
Edited by Cortana - 8 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let the women find out what feminism means. I am pretty sure I am not MCP. 😛
Lets celebrate the difference. Men being men and women being women and so much love and whole going round. ❤️

Ask any woman .. do u think men are physically and practically more powerful to handle the toughest jobs created by human beings.. they would say yes.

Ask any man.. do you think women r the fairer sex amongst the two and is the reason why world is going? Yes... duh!

What happens inbetween is not so much abt men Vs women.. its about right vs wrong.

And you will find MCPs worst enemies r men and feminazis' worst enemies r women.

Women scores so high in tolerance dept amongst so may things.. men scores way higher in sense of humour dept. It takes so long for a woman to say " I am the man of the house" its takes only dinner table ready for a man to declare "I am the woman of the house".

I dont think what going OUT there in the world call for men-women debate.. coz u totally lost the point. Under privileged ppl-be it men-women-children-elderlies, dont gonna benefit anything out of such nazis/vinist definitions. They are in different world that us who r trying to define such chutiyapa yo being with. How the hell we gonna help them if our own home doesnt know who is the man or woman? We r crating problems for ourselves where there is none.

Women get so many jobs where her beauty and voice is plus.. men get so many jobs for his physical strength and practical approach is needed, but it can be the other way around if the case may be. In those other cases where did even nazis/vinists r welcomed?

The irony is all terms r well defined but what feminists stand for.. is in the air. Coz equality is not even close to what they aim for.. they try to outdo and shame men for their cry for equality (actions more than words) and in doing so, make so many proud women embarrassed. Men just laugh it off. And always gonna say "ladies first". 😊

Lisa may be confused how feminism works but she knows who she is and how she likes to be. And thats definitely not going for black magic or accusing every men in her life including the father and pretending to be the hero and lieing left right centre for a decade and bitching about other females for no faults of their own, and accusing man she never could get of doing things he never did... and finally scoring feminists to support her. 😆 If that's a feminists role model and thats what her supporters look forward to.. God bless feminazis. 😆 They r trying to match MCPs, good luck! 😆

For all I know.. I loved the feminine side of women.. ❤️ Sometimes even if its so damn most of time its 🤗 and whne she becomes zansi ki rani I go 🤗

Dont bring feminazi attitude to home.. be a social worker outside, regardless who u help.. a man, woman, boy, girl, old guy, old woman... do not try to be like MCPs.. coz U cant follow Hitler and try to be Mahatma Gandhi.

The word feminazi is confusing. Woman has already (wo)man in it.

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If she wants to get married and have a child, make dinner for her husband, she has a right to choose,but women who want to be independent should not be attacked either.
Edited by NepaliStrawbery - 8 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Let the women find out what feminism means. I am pretty sure I am not MCP. 😛

Lets celebrate the difference. Men being men and women being women and so much love and whole worldgoing round. ❤️

Ask any sensible woman .. do u think men are physically and practically more powerful to handle the toughest jobs created by human beings.. they would say yes.

Ask any practical man.. do you think women r the fairer sex amongst the two and is the reason why world is going? Yes... duh!

What happens in between is not so much abt men Vs women.. its about right vs wrong.

And you will find MCPs worst enemies r men and feminazis' worst enemies r women.

Women scores so high in tolerance dept amongst so may things.. men scores way higher in sense of humour dept. It takes so long for a woman to say " I am the man of the house" its takes only dinner table ready for a man to declare "I am the woman of the house".

I dont think what going OUT there in the world call for men-women debate.. coz u totally lost the point. Under privileged ppl-be it men-women-children-elderlies, dont gonna benefit anything out of such nazis/vinist definitions. They are in different world that us who r trying to define such chutiyapa yo being with. How the hell we gonna help them if our own home doesnt know who is the man or woman? We r crating problems for ourselves where there is none.

Women get so many jobs where her beauty and voice is plus.. men get so many jobs for his physical strength and practical approach is needed, but it can be the other way around if the case may be. In those other cases where did even nazis/vinists r welcomed?

The irony is all terms r well defined but what feminists stand for.. is in the air. Coz equality is not even close to what they aim for.. they try to outdo and shame men for their cry for equality (actions more than words) and in doing so, make so many proud women embarrassed. Men just laugh it off. And always gonna say "ladies first". 😊

Lisa may be confused how feminism works but she knows who she is and how she likes to be. And thats definitely not going for black magic or accusing every men in her life including the father and pretending to be the hero and lieing left right centre for a decade and bitching about other females for no faults of their own, and accusing man she never could get of doing things he never did... and finally scoring feminists to support her. 😆 If that's a feminists role model and thats what her supporters look forward to.. God bless feminazis. 😆 They r trying to match MCPs, good luck! 😆

For all I know.. I loved the feminine side of women.. ❤️ Sometimes even if its so damn most of time its 🤗 and whne she becomes zansi ki rani I go 🤗

Dont bring feminazi attitude to home.. be a social worker outside, regardless who u help.. a man, woman, boy, girl, old guy, old woman... do not try to be like MCPs.. coz U cant follow Hitler and try to be Mahatma Gandhi.

The word feminazi is confusing. Woman has already (wo)man in it.

Word Count: 1

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sathiya Gaye ho ka Gujju bhai?