ARIYA OS - TERE NISHAN

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
One man is sitting on sand in a beach. He is looking at nothing particular. Suddenly  a little water come on  him he come out of his world n smile and say 

Man - riya don't do this yar

N look at that direction. Riya is not there .some group of college student is playing in water n that water accidently fall on him. Student mutter sorry to him n again busy in their playing

But their action n that name riya is enough to open his old memory's door. Well they are not old memory but his life with which he is living his life. Is he really living actually he is living his life n her dreams .

Her name is enough to remind him all the incident happend in past .all scene come in his mind like any movie is playing on screen

Two year ago

He is sitting in his all messy cabin highly irritated. He is feeling so tired today. What if he work like machine without eating or taking rest properly for many days but he actually is a human .his body needs rest n food to survive whether he want or not. He is best neuro surgeon of country n 3 best in world . he achieve all this in very small age of 30 .he has all  name fame money power lavish life but always a question bother him is he happy n answer is definitely not.the great neuro surgeon arjun suryakant rawte is not happy. He is broken man .he has no one to love n care. When he was doing his medical his parents died in accident. N being a middle class family boy he has to face many problems. He is not alone his younger bro n sis is with him.now he is their guardian. He work hard very hard even forget himself and give better education n upbringing to his siblings. N also made his carrier. He even refuse to marry his girlfriend roshni whom he love very much becoz at that time he can't marry her because of his responsibility.n she has to marry soon due to pressure of her family so they broke up. But what his siblings did to him they leave him after settling their life. He is living his life all alone from past 1 year n become machine n emotion less person. Some of his coulegue n staff call him arrogent ruthless Dr.

He never live or think to live his life for his siblings n they just left him like he is no one.he sigh over his grip.n about to leave 

But suddenly a girl in her early 20's come to his cabin. She is breathing heavily. Just after her his assistant Lisa come to stop her. Arj glare her

Li - sorry Dr . its not my fault but this girl don't listen to me n come here .I try to s
top her n inform that you are leaving.

Girl - Dr Dr plz listen to me once plz

Ohh she is so preety n pleading him to listen how can he avoid her.he signal Lisa to leave n her to sit on chair in front of him

Ar -so what's your problem

Gi - Dr my name is riya .I am trying very hard to get your appointment but you are busy. So I had to break rule to meet you sorry for that. But its urgent.

Ar - so regarding whom you want to meet me

Ri - about myself.

Ar - what ? Are you patient ?? Why you come alone

Ri - yes I am patient .n I don't want any one to know my problem .plz Dr help me.plz plz pl

Ar - OK .tell me whats your problem . n give me your report 

She hand over him her report n he start reading n she start to tell abt her problem

Ri - all was well in my life. But 2 month before   I had an accident. My head injured badly. After 15 days I recovered .but from past one month my head is paining very badly n I faint any where .so I consult Dr n after scan n all test I got to know that my brain has two blood clot which can burst any time. So I want you to treat me. I come here with so many hopes.

She is pleading infront of him but there is no teares in her eyes only hope n believe on him.

Ar - look riya . I can understand your problem .I'll try my level best. But you have to come with some one.

Ri smile sadly - I know Dr why you want some one to come with me .I know I can't survive. N no one in this world can save me I just want from you is some time to survive. I have many things to do in very short time.plz Dr help me.

Arjun is super shocked to know that this girl is going to die n even she knew it but she is not at all afraid n composigly sitting in front of him

Ri - sir .you are helping me or not

Ar - OK. But you have to admit for that.

Ri - sorry but I can't admit for long .do what ever you want in day time between  10 to 6 .bco its my office time .n I have to return home at 6 pm.

Ar - but

Ri - plz Dr.

Arjun - OK.so reach here at sharp 10 o clock.

Ri - done

N she left from there not before giving him her dimple smile.

All night he think about that strange but courageous girl.n also about her dimple smile. She is so beautiful ye cute n adorable. Ohh what he is thinking she is his patient who is going to die soon.

Next day he meet her.n do all her checkup again n start treatment.

It's one week he is treating her. That stubborn girl broke her shell n become his friend.she crack silly jokes just to made him smile. She share her life with him

She is apple of eye of his parents.she is only child. They love n pamper her alot.she lost his brother n sil in an accident 2 yr ago n she has responsibility of her parents  .  she want to survive for 2 month more so that she can complete her last book n get suitable amount to settle her parents e.she know its not enough but she have to do as much as she can.

Arjun just lost his heart to a selfless loving girl .she always smile in tough situations. She is strong n sensitive girl. 

Arjun try to stop himself but now he is helplessly in love with that girl.how can he resist himself not to love her.she teach him how to live.remove all his pain make him smile just by her presence n her beautiful talk n smile in just a week.

Like this a more week pass both ariya trying very hard for her surviving. Its become very hard to great neuro surgeon to treat his love how can he see her dying .he is doing every possible thing but he know as a doctor that nothing can save her.but lover in him encourage him to try..after a lot of dellima he decide to tell her his feeling

Ar - riya ..m.mmm.I love you

Ri - arjun you know I am dying .how can you

Ar - I just want to know what you feel
After a lot of discussion. She finally broke off n hug him 

Ri - I love you too arjun. I felt for you long ago.but I am helpless. I want to live arjun .I want to be your wife I want to be yours in all means.

Arjun just hug her n console her. He can't save her .he is Dr not god .may be person call drs god on earth but they drs know very well whose dear ones are dying in front of them.but he can fulfill her each desire in her remaining life.

Next day he marry her after a lot of her protestations n monyfing her parents.n give many strange reasons to marry her. But finally he win n marry he. Now he can treat her freely .
He made their wadding night unforgettable for both of them.

After that he fulfilled her all dream n she made him live his life which he can't in his responsibility. He behave her like teenage student. They Rome around city  , beaches , disc very long n spend more time with each other. They are very happy but he is afraid , afraid of loosing her.

One day they come to know she is pragnent.they are so happy but they don't know whether they child will born or die with her.her survival is in god hand.but her will power n love won n she give birth to twins.

But after 12 days she get hospitalized .her parents are taking care of infants .n arjun never apart a inch from her. 

Ri - arjun I think its my time to go.plz take care of your n our kids .I just want you not to be alone so ask time please from god. But now you have my souls our kids.so time please is over.I have to go

Ar - no ri don't say this I'll also die with you.

Ri - no arjun .you have to live for ma papa our kids n for me. Arjun I can't live but you have life .live it fully like I want to live. Now you have to live my life also plus you have to take my place also. Arjun plz remember me with smile. N sometimes you can take time please n cry beacuse crying is also imp .but then smile.promise me

Ar - I promise you riya

Ri - n remember one thing your riya is always with you.she can't leave you alone .never n ever.

With that she rest in Peace.

Present

He remember all their time together.he is now son of her parents n both father n mother of their twins ariya n riyan. But he is not alone she is with him always. She support him when he get week she hug him when he feel alone.she is with him n will with him.

He remember one day 

Both are on beach walking on sand there is both foot marks on sand.

Ri - arjun may be this footmarks of mine with you will remove by water but my nishan never leave your heart . always remain with you. Always love you.

Both smile n she sprinkle water on him n run from there.

Present

He smile n start walking on sand he feel a tug in his hand n little weight on his shoulder. He smile n turn his face n he see two more foot marks with his two.

Yes she has gone for world .she has no body on earth.but her soul is here with him ..her heart her love is with him n will always. May be she is not present physically with him but her nishan is present on his heart like her hishan is on send with him.she was is n will with him for ever n ever.

"' tere nishan"'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...
mind blowing n awesome os
just looved it
hmmm loved this arjun
n how u hv describe his feeling
thnx 4 pm
😊
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It was so emotional OS 
This OS made me cry couldn't stop my tears 
Poor Arjun lost everything in his life 
He did everything for his brother sister but those selfish idiots left him alone just want to kill them
But riya gave him a lot to live happy life ahead 
Gave him her parents & after married she gave him twins babies 
But what abt the partner that he need in every step of his life
Even after left the world riya's soul never leave Arjun always their to support him that's call true love 
spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice OS
thanks for PM..
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..lovely 
poor arjun n riya 
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Superb os!!
It was so heart touching...
So full of emotions n true love...
Luvd it...
Thnx for pm
Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
emotional one..
awesome
KaViannn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was emotional.. I couldn't stop my tears.
thanks for the pm.
wordsofwisdom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
No words Dii
Rula diya mujhe
So good n heart touching 
aashi24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice os
it's very emotional