Awsmmm

I love that princess kick scene

So cuteee update

Cun sooon

Thanks for the pm
knfan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the pm.. Loved the story .. Update is quite interesting ..MaNan can't stay away from each other .. But Nandini's safety is important for Manik .. Loved their cute talks on phone .. Excited for next update ..
nilambariya99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice
When will u update d next ?
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Eagerly waiting 4 next part
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 31 B:

Nandini was watching movie when nyoinka came to her room. nandini looked at her and off the tv and she was about to get up but Nyonika stopped her and said "no beta tum betho main bas ku6 kaam tha is liye ayi thi" Nyonika sat beside her and said "wo beta main abhi bahar jaa rhi hoon NGO Ke kaam ke liye, main nhi jana chahti thi tumhe aise akela 6od kr but main kya karoon mere bina ye kam ho hi nhi payega"

"its kay mom I know aap bina wajah nhi jati aise main samjti hoon work is very important I know aap jao waise bhi manik ne bola tha ki agar aaj unhe waqt mila to wo mujse milne aayege thodi der ke liye" nandini said happily.

"thik hai beta you enjoy main apna kam finish kr ke jaldi aane ki koshish krti hoo" Nyonika said and nandini nodded in yes. Nyonika kissed her forehead and left from there.

IN SOME DARK ROOM:

"manik Malhotra ko kya laga k agar wo apni biwi ko kahin pe bhej dega to hume pata nhi chalega, usse pata bhi nhi hai k muje pehle se pata tha ke nandini kahan hai?..manik Malhotra this time you can't win...this time I will destroy you aur tum ku6 nhi bacha paoge ku6 bhi nhi" the person said and it was none other than harshad.

FLASHBACK: (nandini's third month)

Nandini was sitting on swing in the garden and manik was stroking her hair and a watchman came to them and said "sir bahar ek plumber aaya hai wo bol raha hai nandini bitiya ne usse bulaya hai" manik looked at nandini and she said "haan wo manik pata nhi 2 3 din se bathroom ke taps mein problem ho rhi hai hamare aur mamma ke bedroom mein so I thought k kisi plumber ko bula loon is liye shayad wo aaya hoga" she was about to go but manik held her hand "why? where are you going?" he asked

"manik ghar mein aur koi nhi hain mere siva to phir kaun dikhayega?" nandini said simply.

"fine but be careful okay" and nandini nodded. she went with watchman and plumber came inside.

Nandini was showing him kitchen's tap at the same time manik call her and she went to hall. Plumber looked in the kitchen and saw that no one was there. So he call someone and said "sir main Malhotra mension mein aa chuka hoon ab kya krna hai muje?"

"tumhe abhi ku6 nhi krna hai tumhe bas itna krna hai k nandini malhotra jo sab se zyada white color ki car use krti hain tumhe uss car mein meri di hui chip lagani hai and haan dhyan rahe Is tarah se k koi dekh na paye aur yaad rhe maine jo photo dikhaya tha car ka whi car mein chip lagni chahiye is that clear?" person asked and plumber said yes to him and cut the call.

Nandini came to kitchen and saw that plumber was fixing tap and then she take him to bedroom and saw bathroom's tap. After finishing his work he was now thinking how to fit chip in her car.

He saw that nandini was coming with his work charge. Manik was working in study so that plumber sighed in relief because its not that easy to do something in manik malhotra's presence and Its matter of death and life.

Nandini gave him his charge and he went out from mansion. He saw that nandini's car was parking near gate because manan were going to hotel for lunch. Plumber was walking slowly near gate, guards were talking so they dint pay any attention to him because they checked him when he was entering in mansion.

Driver also was not there only watchman was sitting there. Plumber walked very slowly and he held his head as if he was feeling dizzy. He held car for support and watchman came near him and asked "kya hua? Tum thik hona?"

"jee haan...wo agr thoda sa pani mil jata to..." He said and watchman went to his cabin to get some water at the same time plumber sat on his knee and fixed chip on black part of car where nobody can see that. He immediately get up from there and watchman came with water. He drink water and left from there.

"sir aapka kaam ho gaya" plumber said and other person laughed evilly.

FLASHBACK END:

"tch...tch..manik teri sari galti ki sazaa ab teri ye biwi aur tera baccha bhugtega" harshad said and put a cross mark on nandini's photo.

"sir apne jo bola tha wo sab ready hai ab kya krna hai?" his worker said.

"ab plan ko anjaam dene ka waqt aa gya hai, nyonika Malhotra ghar pr nhi hai aur gurads bhi sirf 2 hai to wo sab itna mushkil nhi hoga" harshad said

"I am coming mrs.malhotra to taking revenge from your husband" harshad said and evilly laughed.

Nandini was feeling very restlessness so she call manik and he picked up her phone in 2 ring. "kahan hai aap? Aap aane wale the na abhi tak nhi aaye you promised me.." manik smiled at her cute antics.

"of course aaunga baby I won't break my promise main aaunga tumhare pass, humare baby ke pass" manik said smilingly.

"hmm.." nanidni said in sad tone.

"what happen my doll? Are you okay?" manik asked in serious tone.

"pata nhi manik ajeeb lag rha hai aisa k jaise ku6 galat hone wala hai" nandini said in emotional tone and placed her hand on her stomach and caressed it.

"baby aise waqt pe aisa hota hai mom ne bola tha ek baar muje don't worry ku6 nhi hoga I am with you na, I promise main tumhe yaan hamare princess ko ku6 nhi hone dunga" manik said.

"I trust you manik aap hai is liye muje koi chinta nhi hai main janti hoon aap humare baby ko yaan muje ek 6oti si kharonch bhi nhi aane denge..aap world ke best husband and world ke best father hai" nandini said happily and manik talk with her for some time and cut the call.

When manik fill that everything is safe here so he call his all friend to Mumbai again. Everyone was coming back to evening.

AT FARM HOUSE:

Nandini was walking in her room's balcony, when she looked outside she saw that 3 4 men were trying to kidnap a lady's child. She was asking for help. Nandini went down and said to her guards "aap dekhiye bahar usse aapki zaroorat hai wo log uske bacche ko utha ke le jayenge"

"sorry mam sir ne hume kahin bhi jane ki permission nhi di hai chahe ku6 bhi ho jaye" one of her guard said.

"dekhiye main maniik se baat kr lungi aapko wo ku6 nhi kahenge I promise" nandini said.

"nhi mam I am sorry" he said to nandini in calm tone.

"fine main jati hoon aap log yahin pr rhiye" nandini said in anger and start walking to gate.

Guards stopped her and said "okay mam hum jate hai pehle aap ghar ke andar jaiye" nandini nodded in yes and went inside.

A servant give her water and saw that two person came from behind.

"hey kaun hai aap log aur yahan kaise chale aa rhe ho?" servant asked and nandini immediately turned and saw that two men were coming to her.

"chal jaldi kr time nhi hai hamare pass" one person said and he was about to held nandini's hand but servant came in between and said "mam aap jaiye humare hote hue aapko ku6 hi hone denge" nandini tried to argue but servant said "mam pls" nandini was near room so she immediately get in the room and shut the door.

One person took out his gun and hit on servant's head because of that he fell on floor unconscious. Nandini was shivering badly, she picked up landline phone and call manik but he was busy in meeting so his phone was on silent.

On other side when guards came out suddenly lady ran from there. They both understood that it was trap, they turned and saw that 20 to 25 men was standing there with hockey sticks and chains etc..

They all pounced on them but guards were also that much weak they also fight back. But 2 men came from behind and hit on their head and they fell on floor unconscious. They beat them so badly and then they ran from there.

Nanidni call Nyonika and she picked it up and nandini said in her trembling voice "ma..mamma pls" before she could say anything room's door opened with bang, Nyonika also heard that voice.

"nandini..baccha kya hua? Kaun hai?" Nyonika asked in panic voice.

Phone slipped from her hand and she was moving back and both came near her and one held her hand and nandini was shouting for help. Nyonika immediately sat in her car and calling manik but he was not picking up his phone, so she call roy and he picked it up and she explained everything and roy also left from there and messaged manik.

One man was holding her hand but she was struggling to come out from his grip. One man took out an injection from his pocket and nandini's eyes widened in shock.

"manik pls help me" he inject her and within seconds she was unconscious. They dragged her to car and made her sit on the car and went from there.

Roy came with guards when he opened the door everything was mess, he saw that servant was laying on floor in blood. He call the ambulance. His other guards saw that two guards were laying on road in drenched in blood. Roy searched in whole house but they couldn't find nandini.

Nyonika also came and asked roy "where is nandini?" but roy looked down. Nyonika held her forehead and she was about to say something when door opened with bang and they saw that manik was standing there with cabir.

Kaisa laga?

Tell me..love all my readers and thank you for supporting me...

Pms in morning and tell me now which update you want?

for pm's send request to me..

Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg nandni is kidnapped.
How Manik will protect his both babies.
Shocking update.
Next part soon plz.
Edited by Sofiafarooq - 8 years ago