alisha_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
please update wr r u it has been sooo long please
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 33 :

Before anyone could held nandini, she stumbled on stair case and she fell on her stomach. Nandini screamed in pain and manik run to her and held her. He placed her head in his lap and shout "ba*****, Harshad I won't spare you,agar nandini ko ku6 bhi hua be ready for your worst nightmare, main teri wo halat karuga k tu tadpega apni maut ki bhikh mangega 6odunga nhi main tuje" nandini was screaming in pain. Manik picked her up in his arms. Manik's men and police commissioner take harshad from them. manik ran to car and cabir was already in there.

"cabir drive fast" he shout and he was stroking nandini's hair and kissing her head.

"man..manik..ham..hamari prin..princess" nandini said and manik closed his eyes to composed himself and said "ssshhh...you are my strong girl right ku6 nhi hoga nahi baby ko nahi tumhe I promise" manik said and take her hand in his and kissed her hand. Nandini was closing her eyes and manik panicked and said "no...baby don't close your eyes open it pls for me.. cabir fast.." they reached to hospital and roy already was there for preparations. Doctors take nandini to the operation theatre. In the mean time called everyone and they reached to hospital.

Manik was pacing from here to there. He showing everyone that he is strong but fact is that he was totally broken from inside. He was feeling so guilty that he couldn't save his love.

"manik..beta don't worry ku6 nhi hoga nandini ko aur hamari princess ko" Nyonika said and patted his back. Nyonika made him sit on chair and she also sat beside him.

"you know what mom I failed as a husband as a father...ku6 nhi kr paya main mom..mere samne he pushed..." manik said and at the same time masi came and sat near him and he hugged her tightly and start crying. For the first time in his life everyone was watching manik so helpless.

"manik..tu to mera strong beta hai agar tu aise royega to kaise chalega? Aur ku6 nhi hoga nandini ko ya teri princess ko samja tu ku6 nhi hoga" masi said and manik broke the hug and wiped his tears and said "haan..aap shi keh rhi hai masi ku6 bhi nhi hoga meri nandini ko aur meri princess ko khu6 nhi"

At the same time nurse came out and manik stopped her and said "what is going on? Kaisi hai meri wife? How is she?"

"sir we are trying our best but abhi ku6 nhi keh skte because she is very critical right now, excuse me" nurse said and she went from there to take some medicines and injections.

After an hour doctor came out and everyone rushed to him.

"doctor how is my wife and my daughter? They both are perfectly fine right?" manik asked with lots of hope. Everyone was praying for good news but sometime we can't get everything what we want?

"mr.malhotra your wife is fine she is weak but that's perfectly fine wo recover ho jayegi" doctor said and everyone sighed in relief.

"aur meri daughter my..my..baby?" manik asked and doctor put his hand on his shoulder and said "I am sorry mr.malhotra humne bahot koshish ki but hum aapke baby ko bacha nhi paye I am sorry" manik clutched his collar and said "what koshish? And all ku6 nhi hua hai meri baby ko samja tu, main nhi janta k tu kya karega bas mera baccha muje wapas lake de that's it.." cabir and abhi came and dragged manik along with them.

Nyonika start crying and masi and girls were consoling her. Manik sat on chair with thud. Abhi, dhruv and cabir were looking at each other. They don't know what to do to console manik? Because he was the strongest pillar of their group and today they can't even help him. Cabir sat near him and placed his hand on his shoulder. Manik looked at him with teary eyes.

"cab..cabir..main kya kahuga nandini se jab wo muj..mujse hamare baby ke bare mein pu6egi? Kya boluga usse ke hamari princess hum sab se naraz ho kar chali gyi wo muje 6od kr chali gyi apne papa ko apni mumma ko, kaise bol paunga mein cabir main itna strong nhi hoon" manik said and cabir hugged him tightly and manik cried more and more.

Nandini was opening her eyes very slowly. She saw a nurse was standing beside her. She opened her eyes and said in her weak voice "pls aap manik ko bula dijiye" nurse nodded in yes and went outside.

"mr.malhotra apki wife ko hosh aa gya hai wo aapko bula rhi hai" nurse said and left from there. Manik nodded in no and sat on chair and palmed his face.

"I cant do this..no...no I cant do this" manik was blabbering that and Nyonika came near him and rubbed his back and said "beta only you have to do this tumhi ho jo nandini ko iss waqt sambhal skta hai tumhare support ki zaroorat hai usse, jao jake sambhal lo usse" manik looked at Nyonika and nodded his head in yes and with his strength he get up from chair and with slow steps he went to room. everyone was praying outside to give strength to both of them.

Nandini was smilingly caressing her stomach and at the same time manik came and nandini looked at him and smiled.

"manik where is our baby? Our princess...oh god nandu bekwoof hoon main bhi I know pre mature baby hai is liye usse yahan nhi rkh skte doctors hai na...aapne dekha usse? Kaise hai meri beti aapke jaisi yaan muj pr gyi hai? Of course aap pr hi gyi hogi aapki team mein hai wo to pehle se hi, maine to usse dekha bhi nhi hai aapne to usse apni hatho main liya hoga na sabse pehle pls boliye na manik" nandini was blabbering without even waiting for manik's answer.

"nan..nandini hum..humari princess..she left us..." Manik said with so much difficulty and tears rolled down from his eyes and he came near nandini and hugged her tightly.

":what do you mean manik aap pagal hai kya wo sirf doctor usse traet kr rhe hoge aap na bahot possessive ho jate hai mere aur baby ke liye lekin aise nhi bolte aap bataye na muje hum dekh kr aate hai apni princess ko sorf dur se dekh lege pls" nandini said and rubbed hi back. manik broke the hug and cupped her cheeks.

"jaan she left us for forever wo chali gyi hume 6od kr humse naraz ho kar" manik said and nandini looked at him angrily and jerked his hand and said "aapko pata bhi hai aap kya bol rhe hai manik 6ee..aap aise kaise bol skte hai apni baby ke bare mein. Main usse lene jaa rhi hoon that's it" she pushed the table and all the things which were on table it fell on floor. Everyone heard that voice and ran to her room and saw that manik was holding her arms and she was trying to pushing him. she saw everyone.

"maa dekhiye na manik kya bol rhe hai main baat nhi karugi inse keh dijiye aap muje mera baccha chahiye bas that's it..." nandini was saying and looked at manik and clutched his collar and said "you are liar manik aap mazak kr rhe hai na bloiye na pls.." everyone was crying on her condition.

"meri jaan pls sambhalo apne aap ko pls" manik said and he was about to take her in his hug but she was pushing him and trying to fee her arms.

"manik..pls..mera baccha la dijiye pls" with that nandini faint in his arms and sat on floor with manik lifelessly. Cabir ran out to call the doctor. Manik picked her up and kissed her forehead and said "meri jaan I am sorry pls forgive me pls"

Doctor came and examined her and give her an injection and left from there. Everyone left from there to their house only manik was there with nandini. Manik was sleeping beside nandini and her hand was resting on his chest. Manik was stroking her hair and kissing her hair. Nandini stirred in her sleep and manik sat on bed and nandini opened her eyes. She raised her head and looked at manik and he gave a weak smile to him and kissed on her forehead.

Nandini hugged him tightly and start crying hysterically. Nandini clutched his collar and sobbed in his neck and said "man..manik...mera baby..hum...humari prin..princess manik, main us..usse save nhi kr payi manik" manik was caressing her hair and kissing her hair to calm her down.

"man..manik aap ne pro..promise kiya tha aap meri har..har wis puri kar..karege pls..meri babby laie wapas manik pls.." nandini was clutching his collar so tightly in her fist.

"I am sorry jaan I am sorry" manik said and in her hair and both cried in their pain. Manik broke the hug and wiped her tears and said "sshhh..bas abhi now no more crying you are my strong girl right.." manik kissed on his forehead nth time. After sometime manik was sitting and nandini was sitting and her head was resting on his heart. He was stroking her hair and nandini was still crying silently. After sometime manik feel nandini's even breathing. He looked down at her and saw she was sleeping, still she was hiccupping. Manik lay her down on the bed and kissed on her forehead and he was about to get up but nandini was holding his hand so tightly. Manik also lay down beside her and after sometime manik also slept.

In the morning nandini woke up and saw that manik was not there. she saw nurse was standing beside her, she take her to bathroom to get fresh. She was about to ask about manik but at the same time door opened and she saw manik came with breakfast. Manik gesture nurse to leave, when she left manik arranged table on her bed. he placed different types of breakfast on the table and sat in front of her.

" baby come on you are so weak take you breakfast" manik gave a bite of apple to her but she turned her face and said "no manik pls bilkul bhi mood nhi hai pls"

"pls baby for me" manik said and nandini unwillingly take bite of an apple. Nandini also feed manik, after sometime both finished their breakfast. Manik sat beside her and at the same time all his friends and family members came. Nyonika came near her and hugged her and nandini start crying, everyone was feeling very sad for manan.

Whole day everyone tried to cheer up nandini but doesn't work anything. How can a mother forget her child? In evening she got discharged. Manik wrapped shawl around her and encircled his hand around her shoulder. Both were walking in corridor when they looked at one ward where a couple was holding a new born baby and kissing baby.

Manan looked at couple and lone tear escaped from her eye. Manik made her look at him and wiped her tears and nodded in no. he kissed her forehead and left from there. when they reached manik took her in their room, when he opened the door she saw there was no photos of baby. No photos of nandini with baby bump. She cried seeing that emptiness and manik felt very guilty.

Days passed like this manik was taking best care of her. Everyone was trying their best to cheer up nandini. One night nandini was sitting on swing with manik.

"ek baat bolu baby?" manik asked her and she looked at him confusingly. "you don't trust me right? Tum kya ab to koi bhi muje trust nhi karega, main manik malhotra the underworld don jise har koi darta hai wo apni princess ko save nhi kr paya"

Nandini placed her finger on his lips and said "aaj bol diya bas aaj ke baad kbhi aisa mat bolna aap samje? Main aap trust krti thi aur krti hoon aur hamesha krti rahungi samje aap, job hi hua na manik shayd wo hamare nasib mein hoga isse hamare pyar pr koi asar nhi hoga manik, mere dil mein aapke liye respect, love aur trust hamesha badhega kbhi kum nhi hoga" manik smiled and kissed on her lips.

Nandini was sleeping when manik's phone rang. He picked up and it was cabir.

"haan cabir bol" manik said.

"ab harshad ka kya krna hai usse aise rakhna its not safe" cabir said and manik rubbed his temple and clenched his fist to control his anger.

"don't worry main aa rha hoon factory tub hi wahin aaja" manik said and cut the call. Manik ware his shirt, he took out his gun from drawer and looked at nandini and left from there. manik said Nyonika to take care of nandini.

Manik came to his old factory, he saw that harshad was sitting on chair and he was tied with rope. A guard put chair in front of him and manik sat on the chair. Cabir also came to there with abhi. Harshad has no shame or guilt on his face.

"suna maine tere bacche ke bare tch...tch...tch... so sorry bhagwan uski aatma ko shanti de" harshad said dramatically and laughed out loud but manik was not giving any answer to him.

"manik tu apne aap ko bada don samjta hai tu fearless hai blah..blah..blah..apne guards ko lekar tu mere samne khada hai aur mein bandha hua hoon aur tuje lagta hai k that you are so brave right but no mr.malhotra you are freaking coward pig" harshad said and cabir rushed to him and he was about to punch him when manik stopped him and said "roy open his rope now" roy opened his rope and harshad move his leg and hands.

"tum hamesha muje bolte hok I should fight with you one and one right? Lets fight one and one dekhte hai kon jit ta hai? Jo bhi jitega ye gun se shoot your enemy aur baat khtam hamesha ke liye kya bolta hai hai himmat? Mera koi bhi aadmi bich mein nhi aayega" manik said and harshad evilly smirked.

"fine let's do this" harshad said and manik took out his gun and put on table and everyone get aside and manik took out his shirt and gesture harshad to come.

Harshad rushed to him with a punch but manik get down on his knees and gave a tight hard punch on his stomach. Harshad fell on floor and manik said "come on harshad abhi to fight shuru hui hai" harshad get up from floor and wiped his blood.

Fight was going on, sometime harshad punched manik. sometime manik punched harshad afterall they were enemies. They can't give up like this its all about to get win. Cabir and abhi were looking at each other worriedly. Manik was punching him badly and harshad was trying to punch him back but he couldn't even touch him. harshad was laying on floor with blood lifelessly.

Manik get up from him and walked away from him and said "kya hua harshad bas haar gya tu haan, main manik Malhotra aise nhi bana hoon? Tune meri nandini ko aur meri princess ko bich mein lakar jo galti kit hi na uski saza sirf maut hai sirf maut" manik said and took his gun and shoot him without wasting second. He emptied his all bullets in his body still he was not satisfied. Cabir and abhi let him do what he wants to do, at least it can release his pai. He took roy's gun and came near harshad and again shoot him and emptied all bullets in his body.

Cabir came near him and placed his hand on his shoulder and said "manik bas wo mar chuka hai" manik threw the gun away and wiped his blood and again kick on his stomach with his leg and said "meri beti isne mujse 6in li iske liye to koi bhi saza kum hai cabir" cabir and abhi dragged him away from him.

Manik sat on his knee and shout in pain of losing his baby, he can't do this in front of nandini. He have to behave strong in front of nandini to make her feel better but the fact is he was strong not his heart, his heart where he was waiting for his daughter impatiently. But now his daughter gone and he couldn't do anything to protect her.

Cabir and abhi with lots of difficulty calm him down and after that everyone left from there. manik come to his room and saw that nandini was sleeping because of medicine. Manik went to bathroom and he was standing under shower and crying his heart out. After sometime he came out slept beside her.

PRECAP: A FRESH START...NEW LIFE...NEW TURNS...

So kaisa laga???

Love you all for liking my stories and keep commenting.

nroy195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so much pain ,,,
now time for fresh start ...
waiting for next part..
😊
naziasiddiqui thumbnail
Awsmmm

superbbb

amazinggg

mindblowinggg

excellent

fabbb

nice update

loved it very much

Cont soon

Waiting
Sweetsuraiya2 thumbnail
Very emotional update...

Loved it dear...

Waiting for more...

Plzz dear continue soon...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emotional
What happened with harshad was perfect
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
suraiya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Emotional update
feeling really bad for them
never thought they will lose their child
update soon
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for updating
and i love how manik punished nandain
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was realy sad update. But still amazing.
Manik killed that harshad it's good.
New start. It will be good for Nandu.
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very emotional update
please continue soon