Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alisha_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
update soon please waiting this is one of urs best story! !
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dhamakedar update
Loved it

Looking forward to the monster!
alisha_ash thumbnail
please try to update I can't wait! !
firefly09angel thumbnail
Loved the updates...
So amazing...
Nandini is kidnapped...
Manik was so shattered...
Harshad is so cheap...
Continue soon...
😊 😊 😊
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
CHAP 32 A:

manik was breathing heavily because of running, he came near roy and asked "where is nandini?" but roy looked down and manik grabbed his collar and shout "I asked you something, where is my nandini?" cabir came near him and tried to console manik and made him left his collar.

"I am sorry sir I try my best but pata nhi kaise?" roy said in low voice and manik looked at cabir and said "I don't want to listen anything I just want my nandini back that's it ku6 bhi kro chahe ku6 bhi krna nandini ko dhundo bas" manik put his hand on his forehead and in anger he was pacing from here to there.

"agar harshad hai in sab ke piche main iss baar usse 6odunga nhi aisi sazaa dunga main usse k wo tadpega uski maut liye bhikh mangega wo" manik said angrily and picked up a vase and threw on floor. NyonikA palmed her ears.

At the same time mukbhi and dhrulya and navya also come and girls went to Nyonika to console her and abhi and dhruv trying to track harshad's number. His every men was searching nandini at every possible place. they also search at harshad's home and is possible places. They also searched at manik's other rival's places but they couldn't find anything.

Manik was sitting on sofa when her words echoing in his ears.

Banjar hai sab banjar hai
Hum dhoondhne jab firdaus chale
Teri khoj talaash mein dekh piya
Hum kitne kaale kos chale

"manik jab tak aap mere sath hai na muje yaan aapki princess ko ku6 nhi ho skta"

Mera yaar mila de saaiyaan
Ek baar mila de saaiyaan
Ek baar mila de saaiyaan
Maina yaar mila de saaiyaan
Ek baar mila de saaiyaan
Ek baar mila de saaiyaan

"manik pata nhi kyun bahot hi restlessness feel ho rha hai aise k jaise ku6 hone wala hai bura"

Maina fota fota falak chaana
Maine tote tote taare chune
Mainda yaar mila de saaiyaan

"manik pls aap bhi hamare sath chale na hum aapke bina kya karege wahan aapke bina baby ko mumma ko darr laga to?"

Ek baar mila de saaiyaan
Ek baar mila de saaiyaan

He closed his eyes and a tear escaped from his eyes. Cabir sat beside him placed his hand on his shoulder and said "manik pls tu aise weak ho jayega to kaise chalega? Sab thik ho jayega hum ku6 nhi hone denge nandini ko"

"cabir tuje pata hai wo bol rhi thi muje k main usse milne aa jaun pr main nhi aaya aur dekh kya ho gya? Kash uss waqt uski baat sun li hoti to meri doll ko itna suffer na krna pada hot, she is suffering because of me just because of my ignorance" manik said and held his forehead with his two hands in anger, pain and guilt.

"no manik pls tu apne aapko responsible mat maan hum sab janta hai tu kitna pyar krta hai nandini tum to uske pr ek kharonch bhi na aane do to phir tum uski suffering ke liye responsible kaise ho skta ho yaar iss waqt in sab se zyada important hamare liye nandini ko dhund na hai naki blame krna come on get up you are an underworld don tu chahe to kya nhi kr skta" cabir gave strong support to him to make manik understand his strength his power.

Manik wiped his tears and looked at cabir and nodded in yes. He picked his phone and call commissioner to his farm house.

Taaron ki chamak yeh subah talak
Lagti hi nahin par baraf talak
Taaron ki chamak yeh subah talak
Lagti hi nahin par baraf talak
Saaiyaan.. saaiyaan.. saaiyaan..

Manik was impatiently pacing from here to there and waiting for his men. His guards came and manik ran to him and asked "ku6 pata chala nandini ke bare mein, harshad ke bare mein" but they all nodded in no.

Nyonika was praying to her god to keep nandini and her child safe. Other girls were also consoling Nyonika. Abhi and dhruv also went out to search nandini. Dhruv and abhi they knew about manik's rivals so they check to their factories, their secret places, their farm houses, their beach houses everywhere, but they couldn't find anything. Who wants to mess their lives to kidnap nandini and go against manik. everyone knew that how much he loves nandini and he can go to any level if anyone think about to hurt nandini. He can forgive someone if they hurt manik but if anyone try to hurt nandini then manik can't forgive that person.

Everyone was sitting in hall when commissioner came and manik get up from sofa and came near him and said "I want my nandini back chahe ku6 bhi ho jaye ku6 bhi kijiye kahin se bhi dhundho usse, agr aapko apki puri police force bhi lagani pade to bhi I don't care jo krna hai kro nandini muje safe chahiye warna muje bhi nhi pata main kya kr dunga" manik said and commissioner nodded in yes.

Commissioner is a very good friend of manik. because of manik he was on that position. Manik helped him a lot in his bad times and he always very thankful for that to manik.

"manik don't worry ku6 nhi hoga aaj tak tumne mere liye bahot ku6 kiya aaj meri baari hai aur main tumhe disappoint nhi hone dunga, once I promised ypu k agar muje apni job ke against jake bhi tumhe help krni padi to bhi main tumhe help karuga maine already apne sare officers ko kaam pe laga diya hai they are best in their work" commissioner explained him.

Commissioner's all officers and manik's men are updating manik about their progress. At the same time watchman came to running them and give manik a parcel.

"kisne diya ye tumhe?" manik asked angrily.

"sir pata nhi koi chota ladka tha wo dekar gya maine usse pu6a pr wo bhag gya sir" watchman said and looked down.

"you idiot muje bula nhi skta the tum aur ek chote se baacche ko bhi pakad nhi paye tum now get out from here" manik angrily shout.

Cabir came to him and said "manik open this shyad ku6 clue mil jaye hume" manik nodded and opened that parcel in quick and saw that there was a cd in there.

Manik and all other members sat on sofa and start tv and what manik saw it broke his heart in million pieces.

Nandini was sitting in chair and her hands and her legs were tied so tightly. She was half-conscious and tears were flowing down from her eyes.

"wa..water..pa..pani" she was asking for water. Manik was in tears to seeing his doll in that condition. He still remembers once she asked for orange juice and how he give her all types of juices of all fruits. Now she is asking for mere water and he can't give her.

Someone laughed evilly in cd and manik know who was he?

"harshad..." manik shout and cabir pressed his shoulder to calm him down.

"well...well...well...my best friend manik Malhotra kaisa laga mera gift?" manik fisted his hand in anger.

"man..manik..pa..pani" nandini was saying in low voice because of dizziness.

Harshad was standing behind her and he bent down and said "mrs.malhotra say hii..to your husband dekhiye wo aapko dekh rha hai" and nandini looked up very weakly. Harshad fisted her hair and make her looked upwards.

"harshad I will kill you bas****, main zinda nhi 6odunga tuje" manik get up sofa and but cabir and commissioner with so much difficulty stopped him by holding him. Nyonika and other girls were crying.

"awww..i know manik bada gussa aa rha hai tuje but kya kru tuje tadapta dekh kr bda maza aa rha hai muje, main janta tha k tuje harm karuga to ku6 fark nhi padega so I thought kyun na teri weakness use ki jaye so kaisa laga mera plan?" harshad said evilly and came with bottle of water.

"ye lijiye mrs.malhotra water I know I am bad but itna bhi bura nhi hoon ki ek pregnant lady ko pani bhi na doon" harshad pour water in glass and came near nandini. Manik and all other were watching. He put glass near her lips. Tears were brimming in manik's eyes because for the first time he was so helpless. How he always treat nandini like fragile delicate doll. He couldn't even bare a scratch on her skin and now she is being tortured in front him and he couldn't do anything.

Nandini opened her lips to drink water but harshad intentionally take little far away from her. Nandini little band down to reach near glass but he again take it far she was about to bend down but a pang of pain came across in her stomach and she hissed in pain.

"aahhh..." Nandini screamed in pain and manik get up from sofa and shout her name. everyone was in tears after seeing her condition.

"oh..my god sorry mrs.malhotra aapko pani chahiye na" harshad said and nandini nodded in yes weakly.

Harshad pour all water on floor in front of her and laughed evilly tears flow down from her eyes. Manik picked up vase and threw it on tv. Nyonika covered her mouth to stop her sob. Manik was saying sorry again and again to nandini.

"harshad main teri halat itni kharaab karuga k tu bhikh mangega apni maut ke liye pr main tuje maut nhi doonga jitna meri jaan tadpi hai teri wajah se tu soch bhi nhi skta main kya karuga tere sath" manik said in determine tone.

"sir wo aapko call jarur karuga aur bas ek baar uska call aa gaya na to hum usse aasani se track kr skte hai" commissioner said and manik nodded in yes.

In some dark room:

"manik 6odenge nhi aap mein se kisi ko bhi wo aate hi hoge muje aur apni princess ko bachane ke liye lekin phir tumhari halat wo kya karege ye to main bhi nhi janti wo tumhe nhi 6odenege" nandini said because she knows manik will come to save her and her baby.

"awww..itna pyar itna janti ho tum usse chalo usse aur pareshan krte hai, let's call him and usse tumhari pyari awwaz sunate hai what's say?" harshad said and nandini nodded in no. because she knows that her fearful voice made him more weak.

Edited by parthmanikniti - 8 years ago
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 32 B:

Harshad picked up his phone and call him, in excitement he didn't think that manik will track his number. Manik's phone rang and it was unknown number, he was about to picked up but commissioner held his hand and said "jitna ho ske usse baat kro, jitna baat karoge utna aasan hoga usse track krna" and manik nodded in yes. He picked up his call and put it on speaker. Everyone was listening now his talk.

One police officer was tracking his device so they can find his address. Harshad fisted nandini's hair so mercilessly, she screamed in pain and manik heard her scream and closed his eyes.

"manik maine socha kyun na tuje ek aur gift de doon to I call you, you know teri biwi ko tujse baat krni thi ab main ukni wish ko na kaise bol skta hoon, mrs.malhotra ye lijiye baat kijiye" harshad said sweetly as if he is helping someone. Nandini nodded in no and turned her face because her voice will break him.

harshad looked at her in anger and said "uska naam chillao itna k eo mere samne bebas ho jaye" but nandini nodded in no.

harshad left her hair and came in front her and with full force he slapped her. Manik heard that voice but nandini didn't scream. Harshad placed his feet with force on her feet and this time nandini couldn't bare this.

"manik.." she screamed in so much pain.

Sirf ik teri aahat ke liye

"nandini..." manik also shout her name in pain as he can feel her pain.

Kankad, patthar, butt saare sune
Hud de de de ruswaaiyan

"meri jaan main aap dono ko ku6 nhi hone dunga ku6 bhi nhi.." manik said lovingly.

Ek baar mila de saaiyaan
Ek baar mila de saaiyaan
Ek baar mila de saaiyaan

"pro..promise" nandini asked in low tone and his voice couldn't come out from his throat because of his sob.

"promise meri jaan" manik said lovingly and wiped his tears.

"I know aap aaoge aap 6odna mat isse he is so bad, he hurt your jaan and your princess" nandini complained him like a kid.

"so much love nhi pr mrs.malhotra wo aapko bacha payega tab jab usse kbhi pata chlega k main kahan hoon" harshad said to manik.

Ek baar mila de saaiyaan
Ek baar mila de saaiyaan

Manik looked at officer and show his thumb to him to indicate that he tracked harshad.

"jab tu mere hath lag gya na harshad to wo teri zindagi ke sab se worst pal honge mark my words" manik said in anger and harshad laughed.

"all the best" harshad said and cut his call.

Officer gave address to manik and he was very shocked because its manik's old factory. Harshad knew very well that manik will find him easily if he will take nandini to his places so that's why he choose malhotra's closed factory nobody can even think that harshad will think that way.

Aa dekh meri peshani ko
Taqdeer ke harfe likkhe hain
Pairon ke nishaan jab dekhe jahan
Sau baar jhukaya sar ko wahan

Manik ran to his car and others also sat on their cars his guards also sat in cars. Nyonika came near manik and said "nandini yaan baby ko ku6 nhi hona chahiye" and manik nodded in yes and start his car.

Aa dekh meri peshani ko
Taqdeer ke harfe likkhe hain
Main kitni baar pukaarun tujhe
Tere naam ke saffe likkhe hain

Manik was driving his car in full speed and all memories were flashing in front his eyes. But he has to be strong for his love for his wife for his princess for his child.

Tera saya kabhi to bolega
Main chunta raha parchhaaiyan
Saaiyaan.. saaiyaan.. saaiyaan..

Manik stopped his car in front of his factory he load his gun and opened his door. Manik without any second thought he came down and harshad's men were standing there at door. He starts shooting his men. This time he only cared about his love and his baby.

Ek baar mila de saaiyaan
Ek baar mila de saaiyaan

Cabir and other men also came to factory. When they came manik ran to factory because he knew that now that they will handle everything. In just seconds harshad's men were laying on floor.

Manik opened the door with loud voice; harshad's man ran to harshad and told him about manik. harshad threw his phone in anger and nandini smiled. He opened her ropes and make her stand so roughly because of sudden jerk her stomach was paining. Nandini placed her hand on her stomach and said in crying tone "my..baby.." harshad start to dragging her to upstairs, her leg was twisted so badly because harshad put his feet on her feet to torture her.

He was walking so fast and dragging nandini with him but now nandini had no strength left in her. Nandini put her hand on railing to stop him but still he dragged without any mercy.

"harshad.." manik shout and nandini turned. There he is her man, her love, her husband, her protector. She was about to run to him but harshad held her hand tightly and twisted with full force. She screamed in pain. Manik was about to ran to him but harshad put gun on her head and said "don't you even dare to come near me..ye galti to krna mat manik warna teri biwi aur tere bacche ko dekh nhi payega tu"

Manik stopped in mid way and he also gesture his men to stop there.

"apne aadmi ko bolo ke wo gun niche kre come on.." harshad demand him and manik silently put his gun down and all other his men also put their weapons down.

"harshad usse 6od de...nandini ka tere se koi wasta nhi hai usse jane de" manik said and harshad laughed.

"thik hai jane dunga but kya hai na ku6 pane ke liye ku6 kimmat chukana padta hai you know give and take" harshad said shamelessly. Nandini was struggling in his grip he again with force tighten his grip and again nandini hissed in pain and manik was about to again ran but harshad show him gun.

"what you want?" cabir asked him.

"aaj tak tere boss ne kbhi kisi ke samne bhikh nhi aaj mein dekhna chahta hoon k wo bhikh kaise mangta hai" harshad said and looked at manik.

"come on manik apni wife ke liye itna bhi nhi kr skte tum" harshad said and nandini nodded in no and said "no manik aap aisa ku6 nhi karege pls"

"pl..please harshad nandini ko 6od do pls" manik said and looked at nandini who was crying badly because for the first time manik was pleading someone and that to only because of her safety.

"naa...ku6 maza nhi aaya aise thodi hota hai, apne hath jodo aur apne ghutno pe betho aur bhikh mango mujse shayad main tumhari baat man loon" harshad said and nandini looked at manik and he also looked at her, she nodded in no.

"manik nhi tuje ye sab krne ki zaroorat nhi hai" cabir said but manik raised his hand to stop him.

Manik bend down on his knees and sat on floor and joined his hand in front of him and manik's all men turned his face because they can't see their boss like that.

"pls harshad nandini ko 6od do pls main tumse apni nandini ke liye bhikh mangta hoon" manik said and nandini cried more not because of physical pain but because of her his rival was disrespecting him, a person like manik no one can even raise their voice in front of him, right now he was begging in front of his rival.

"ye le manik 6od diya jaa tuj pe taras aa gya" harshad said and removed his gun from her head and left her hand, manik also get up from floor and smiled, she just hardly take 2 3 steps but harshad came behind nandini and pushed her with so force. Harshad laughed out loud.

"nandini..." manik shout and ran to him and cabir and all guards also ran to her.

Kaisa laga?

I am waiting for your precious comment and likes...

Love you my readers thank you who are commenting regularly... thank you for your support.

i knw its very emotional update..but its needed to proceed my story in interesting turn i hope you guys liked it, because this is the first time i am writing that types of scenes...and yes if you want craziness than i will update my crazy girl in next day...

Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god too much of emotions...
Manan were soo helpless...
Tht Harshad is gonna pay for it...
Jst hope Nandu and their will be ok...
Luved it..,
Waiting for next..
Update soon...
decent_20 thumbnail
Bloody harshad 😡 betaaa boht bari galti Kardiii ni bachegaaa😕
Feeling bad for nandinii😲 I hope nothing bad happen to baby or her 😉 BTW awesome update keep writing
Stay blessed😃
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Emotional
I hope both will be fine
Do update soon
Waiting eagerly
Sweetsuraiya2 thumbnail
very emotional update...