#2 HUM HAI DEEWANE SEASON 2 (CHAP 39 ON PAGE 65 UPDATED 2/3)

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

CHAP 31:

Manik stopped the car in between the road of farm house. Nandini thought that now he will come with them. manik opened the car and ordered his driver to get down and sent him in another car and he sat on driver seat and informed roy to follow them to hospital.

"manik hum hospital kyun jaa rhe hai?" nandini asked and Nyonika also looked confused. Manik turned a little and said "because muje pata that um bhul jaogi, today is your appointment with your doctor for monthly check up, wo to a6a hua dr. ne muje phone kiya warna"

Nandini bite her lips and Nyonika also give her serious look and said "ye galat baat hai nandu its very important stage in pregnancy you should have to be more careful" and nandini nodded in yes.

"I am sorry aage se aisi galti nhi hogi I promise main careful rahungi pakka" manik looked her through mirror and nandini cutely mumbled sorry to him and he smiled.

Manik parked his car in hospital's parking area and he came out and Nyonika also come out and manik opened door for nandini and nandini give her hand to Nyonika for support. Nyonika very carefully held her and manik closed the door and held her other hand for support.

"mamma water.." she said and breathed little heavily. Nyonika left her hand and opened the car and picked up bottle. Manik rubbed her back with his free hand and said "are you okay jaan? Wait main wheelchair leke aata hoon" nandini nodded in no and drink water. Now a days nandini was feeling very weak.

"relax..calm down" Nyonika was soothing her and manik was rubbing her back and all security guards were standing around them to protect them.

"I am fine let's go.." nandini said and manik nodded in yes and very carefully they went into hospital with roy and two guards.

Nandini was in with doctor and manik and Nyonika were waiting for them in cabin. Nandini come with a nurse with slow steps and manik immediately get up and held her hand and made her sit on chair carefully.

Doctor sit on her chair and said "don't worry mr.malhotra both are absolutely fine and perfect and healthy" manik and Nyonika sighed in relief and nandini smiled at their concern.

"but now a days she is feeling very weak, bahot thak jati hai walk bhi zyada nhi kr pati aur khana to wok ha hi nhi pati aur kbhi kbhi to pura ka pura khana puke kr deti hai aur fir usme itni strength hi nhi hoti k wo kha ske" manik said in his concern voice.

"look mr.malhotra nandini is very small for pregnancy, in this age if she is caring baby aise problems hoge but don't worry ye koi bahot major issues nhi hai, maine nandini ke kafi sari medicines change ki hai aur ku6 vitamins ki medicines bhi hai ab isse nandini kafi fayda hoga" doctor made him understand.

"are you sure doctor koi problem nhi hogi?" manik asked again in as usual concern tone and Nyonika, and nandini smiled.

"yes!!!mr.malhotra aur waise bhi aapke pass mera personal number hai na you can call me anytime agar koi bhi problem ho to, don't take tension and enjoy this beautiful phase of your life" dr.said smilingly and after taking lots of advices manan and Nyonika came out from cabin and they were standing in parking area.

Nyonika sat in the car and roy sat on driver's seat because manik only trust roy, he doesn't want to let anyone know that where nandini and Nyonika were staying? Nandini understood that manik won't come with them and tears brimmed in her eyes.

"bus mera baby..pls jaana..you promised me jaan you won't cry" manik said lovingly and wiped her tears.

"aap chale na humare sath..mumma aur baby akele darr gye to?" nandini said and tears were flowing from her eyes and manik was wiping her tears lovingly.

"mera baby bahot strong hai uske papa ki tarah is liye wo apna aur mamma ka khyal rakh lega haina princess?" manik put his hand on her stomach and baby kicked in respond. Nandini cutely pout her lips because whenever manik asked something his baby, baby always responds him with kick. Nandini tried so many times but baby never kicked on her talk and manik teased her lot because of this.

"I know wo to apki hi baat sunti hai aapki princess jo hai but don't worry jab wo aayegi to main usse apni side mein kr lungi dekh lena" nandini said smilingly and show her tongue.

"come baby now its time" manik said and nandini clutched his hand tightly and nodded in no. manik kissed her forehead.

"pls don't make it difficult jaan for us" manik said and nandini quietly start walking with him.

Roy opened door for them and manik carefully made her sit in the car and Nyonika patted her head.

"mom apna khyal rakhna aur ku6 bhi aapko galat lage call me koi bhi problem ho aur agar mein call na pick kru to roy ko call krna aur pls akele kahin bahar mat jana maine guards rakhe hai wahan pr wo 24 hours wahin rahenge" manik explained to Nyonika, he was not even looking at nandini because he knew if he will look at her he won't be able to let her go. But for her safety its important.

Manik closed the door and said "roy jao aur make sure k tum unhe thik se drop krna aur check all security and facilities" roy nodded and start the car.

Manik ware his glasses to hide his emotions. Because for the first time manik was letting her go from far from him. nandini was looking at him from mirror. She knew that manik ware his glasses because of he didn't want to show his emotions. Nandini knew that how much it's hard for him?

"rokiye...car pls roy stop the car" nandini said and tears were flowing from her eyes. Nyonika held her hand and asked "what happen baby are you okay?"

"stop the car pls" nandini pleaded and Nyonika gesture to stop the car. Roy stopped the car and manik looked confusingly at the car. Nandini opened the door and came outside.

"careful nandini" Nyonika said but without thinking anything ahe start to walking to manik. manik ran to her and reached to her and nandini banged in his chest and start crying.

"sshhh...bas jaan pls its not good for your health jaan pls don't cry" manik was patting her head "pl..pls hume nh..nhi jana hum. Kasie rahe..rahege aapke bina?" manik kissed her head and said "meri baat nhi manogi tum" manik asked calmly and nandini nodded her head in yes and she broke the hug and manik again carefully made her sit in the car and roy start the car and nandini looked out from window and waved her hand to manik and manik blow kiss to her and nandini catch it and smile.

Roy stopped the car in front of farm house and manik's guards opened car's door for them and nandini came out carefully and Nyonika held her hand and take her in the farm house. Nyonika take her to the room and made her sit on the bed and she went out to meet roy..

"is everything ok na?" Nyonika asked roy who was checking all facilities.

"yes mam everything perfectly fine..security and facilities, jaise manik sir ne bola tha bilkul waise hai sab mam kya main ab jaa skta hoon?" roy asked and Nyonika nodded in yes.

"thik hai tum jao but manik ka khyal rakhna wo akela hai bilkul waha pr aur haan agar koi problem ho jaie to pls muje batana manik kisi ko ku6 nhi batayega" Nyonika said and roy nodded in yes and left from there.

In night nandini was tracing her fingers on bed and said "aapke bina bilkul bhi a6a nhi lag rha hai" she said and put her hand on stomach and said "aap bhi apne papa ko miss kr rhi haina princess?" at the same time Nyonika came with a servant with food tray.

"arre mamma aap upar kyu aayi main niche aa hi rhi thi mumma dinner ke liye aapne kyun taklif ki mumma" nandini said lovingly.

Nyonika put all dishes on table and nandini sat on sofa with Nyonika and Nyonika said "it's okay beta I thought k tumhara kamra upar hai to tum thak jaogi is liye mein upar leke aa gyi ab jaldi se khana khao sab tumhari pasand ka hai" and nandini smiled and both start eating their dinner with lots of talk. Manik was very busy so he didn't call her in day.

After dinner nandini walk for some time in her balcony and she was sleeping in her bed when her phone, she immediately picked up and without looking at number she excitingly said "manik, aapko pata hai main aapke phone ka kab se wait kr rhi thi aapne ek bari bhi call nhi kiya muje you don't miss me na?"

"hello, kya ab aapke sare sawal khtam ho gye to main ku6 bol skta hoon mam?" manik said lovingly

"yes..aapko izzazat hai" nandini also said in dramatic tone and manik laughed out loud.

"manik I am missing you...I am feeling very lonely without you..anyways apne dinner kiya?" nandini asked

"yes jaan I had my dinner and tumne dinner kiya na a6e se? koi tantrums to nhi kiye ne na and tumne sari medicines li apni?" manik asked in his serious tone, because he knew that only he can handle her and her tantrums about medicines.

"yes maine apna dinner a6e se kiya mamma ko trouble nhi kiya aur medicines bhi le li because aap nhi hai ye yahan pr muje chocolate dene ke liye medicines ke sath" nandini said sadly.

"awww..my baby waise what is my princess doing?" manik asked and nandini smiled.

"she is sleeping waise bhi aap nhi ho to wo thodi na muje respond karegi wo to sirf aapko love krti hai muje nhi" nandini said and pout her lips.

"of course daddy ki princess hai wo to phir wo meri hi baat manegi naa because she knows that papa loves her more" manik was teasing her.

"fine jaie main aap dono se baat nhi krti" nandini said in angry tone and manik smiled.

"hmmm..ab nandini ji gussa ho gyi to phir kya karege lets think" manik was thinking something and suddenly he smiled.

"waise main janta hoon k tum pure din muje itna miss kr rhi thi k tumne room ko thik se dekha bhi nhi hoga na hi koi cupboards dekhe hoge right?" manik asked and nandini said yes to him.

"good agar kisi ko apna gussa thanda krna hai to wo apne side tables ke drawers khol ke dhekhe usme ku6 hai jo kisi ko bahot pasand aayega" manik said lovingly and nandini bite her lips and opened that drawer and there was a gift in drawer. She picked it up and opened it...and what she saw it made her so happy.

"thank you...thank you so much aapne ye mere liye liya aapko pata hai mein kitna bore ho rhi thi yahan pr I love you manik so much" nandini said excitingly.

Because manik had gifted her a all movies of parth samthaan his edits his photographs specially he gave parthsamthaan's autograph.

"aapne unka autograph bhi liya matlab aap use mile to muje kyun nhi milaya?" nandini pout her lips sadly.

"baby aapko maine ye sab diya wo bhi kafi hai aur haan zyada movies mat dekhna samji na warna main sab le lunga wapas zyada dekhna its not good for your health" manik said in his serious voice.

"its about my health aur should I say you are jealous?" nandini asked him in teasing tone.

"nandiniji aapko ye chahiye k main wapas le jaun hmmm?" manik asked and nandini smiled and after some talk manik cut the call because he knew sleep is very important for her.

Its just half part..next half part I will update tomorrow..

Kaisa laga tell me?

Love you all for your support..

Keep commenting and liking my stories..

Good night now I am going to sleep just read it I know little boring but you will again love this story just stay tuned...

INDEX

CHAP 31 - PAGE NO.1

CHAP 31 B - PAGE NO.7

CHAP 32 A - PAGE NO.15

CHAP 33 - PAGE NO.21

CHAP 33B - PAGE NO.27

CHAP 34 A - PAGE NO.34

CHAP 34B - PAGE NO.35

CHAP 35 A-B -PAGE NO.43

CHAP 36 - PAGE NO.50

Edited by parthmanikniti - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockstarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats 4 the new thread
and update was emotional
manan seperation was so painful
poor manan😭
manik's gift was amazing
cont soon
Divzonly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats For the new Thread...Dear and Yaa Update Soon
Divzonly thumbnail
Congrats For the new Thread...Dear and Yaa Update Soon The Story is very good.
MADHVIMADHU thumbnail
Congrats for new thread... I love your writing style... Sweet manan...
Sweetsuraiya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats dear for new thread... Update was superb & awsome... Loved it dear... Next part update soon... Waiting...
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow wat a beautiful update...
Manan care for each other...
Nandu's cute tantrums...

Plzzz update new part soon
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazinggg
Mindblowinggg updateee