Jitendra Nokewal's 18th VLog

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone! Here's Jitendra's 18th Vlog titled 'That Awkward Moment when there was nothing Awesome! Vlog #18[sic]':

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=5WPsxNGP_p8[/YOUTUBE]

As stipulated in my previous entry about his VLog that I won't provide written updates unless explicitly asked to and since there's no discussion about it in the forum so far, I can't even refer any willing person to somewhere else. πŸ˜’

P.S. I'm feeling unwell today that's why I couldn't update it earlier! And then my [younger] sister sucked-up the most of my remaining Mobile Data allowance which ultimately lead to its exhaustion [at] today's afternoon. Thus, both of the reasons added to the much longer delay than previous week (with former obviously being the major contributing factor), So Sorry About That! 😭 BTW, even Jitendra today uploaded his video 1 hour later.
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yea saw the vlog πŸ˜†
which gumrah episode was that was that aneri vajvani in that πŸ˜•
whats that boys name in the end part of the vlog i saw that boy n the epsode didnt he play nishants charcter
πŸ˜†
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

yea saw the vlog πŸ˜†

whats that boys name in the end part of the vlog i saw that boy n the epsode didnt he play nishants charcter
πŸ˜†

yeah the boy played nishant's character. We can hope to see all those people back if school starts anytime soon.
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That boy is luv pattawa .. Nishant bana tha jo. His insta says so πŸ˜›
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

That boy is luv pattawa .. Nishant bana tha jo. His insta says so πŸ˜›

yeh kaisa name hai 🀣 no offense
he must be cursing his mum n dad for this name πŸ˜†
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yeh kaisa name hai 🀣 no offense
he must be cursing his mum n dad for this name πŸ˜†

Luv matlab Ram ke bacche Luv-Kush wala Luv. Sonakshi ke bhai na naam bhi wahi hai. Common/normal naam hai kindof.πŸ˜›
Btw he and Simran said something about coming back to the show? Maine Bhavika and Diana-Aamir wala parts hi dekha.
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yea saw the vlog πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Sorry but I actually didn't get to watch his Vlog so far!* 😡 πŸ˜›

*Due to aforementioned reasons... 😭 πŸ˜”
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Luv matlab Ram ke bacche Luv-Kush wala Luv. Sonakshi ke bhai na naam bhi wahi hai. Common/normal naam hai kindof.πŸ˜›
Btw he and Simran said something about coming back to the show? Maine Bhavika and Diana-Aamir wala parts hi dekha.

arey woh pata hainπŸ˜†
seriously accha hota that rahul also comes bac πŸ˜‰
kya mast storyline hoti that jassi is mr khanna child big twist πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›matlab nishannt jasssi🀣🀣 bahi behen 🀣🀣
🀣
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Lizzie- Sacchi. Fir toh masst twist hoga. Jassi-Nishant bhai behen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just hope Rahul-Jassi ya Ria-Jassi siblings naa nikle. Though chances hai ki Ria-Jassi shayad hi sakte hai(I hope not). :P
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

@Lizzie- Sacchi. Fir toh masst twist hoga. Jassi-Nishant bhai behen. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I just hope Rahul-Jassi ya Ria-Jassi siblings naa nikle. Though chances hai ki Ria-Jassi shayad hi sakte hai(I hope not). :P

no yaar that will be so weird if ria and jassi are behenein i dont want swaragini or kala teeka geezπŸ˜†
matlab adopted bhai jogi and behena ria 😲
rahul n jasii related nooo😭
isse toh better hainπŸ˜‰ nishant jassi bhai behen banneπŸ˜‰ seriously cvs pls see this 😳