The season of the fall of the Mikaelsons

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hola Amigos... How r u guys Doing?

Season three of The Originals is over. I have not been around to post more often lately or i was not watching TO every week.. Ijust marathoned it a week back and now yesterday i watched the finale.. 

Firstly.. CW held To s4.. Now it ll b a mid season show W*F...🤢 Why didnt they hold TVD..it sucked bigtime. But its got more ratings than TO which i just dont understand

Okay the beginning of season with Elijah being soo angryyy at Klaus and Hayley with so much hate towards klaus... Few epis later there hate vanished😆 i mean cmon atleast stick to ur hate feelings hayley since u cant do that with ur love feelings.. U wer all into jackson and then u realised u always loved elijah😆 yea whatever... 

Oh the death of jackson.. That part gave me hope for better episodes😛 one thng was confusing though-
Strix parceled jacksons heart to freya..   Strix needed unsired heart..marcel smuggles it from jacksons grave.. Well so wen they buried him they placed his heart back? They shud hv shown it🤣

Now the big bad villians of s3.. The trio.. Seriously the way lucien was muredring those ppl on street it was like i watching Hannibal ðŸ¤¢
Them..their prophecy and those idoits saying we want to protect yoyu... Al this made me not watch TO.. I was loosing interest.. But my love for Klaus always takes over and i continue😳

Tristan- I hated his eyes.. There was something weird about his eyes... He was supposed to b badass ..more than Lucien but he was the first to go.. His large army of strix cudnt do anything to save him😆  he and aurora..oh please they can never b klaus and rebacca.. I hated their ott bro-sis relation.. Y did they make it sound like ther were same like klaus and beca

Aurora- blast from past.. Klaus loved her did he... So soon he got over  tatya eh? 
Klaus and lucien lovd the same girl.. Klaus betrayed lucien😆 that was so Damon-ish.
Although i didnt like aurora much..she just did wat i always wanted ..killed cami..
Well she turned her but stilled it drove her away from klaus so yea i giv credit to her..
She was irritating with her talks trying to be rebbaca i supose.. But she was an idiot she had oak bullets,aimed gun at elijah and she didnt shoot😆 and that scavenger hunt she put for klaus..lmao..
Where did she go in the end by the way

Oak how effieciently its existence comes from nowhere whenver a new villian comes..
But they got past this only means to kill original.. Beast bite..hmm..

Lucien- i hate his mouth may even he thats y the signature mark😛
He bored me with prophecy talks and how he tried klaus to b on his side secretly finding a way to kill him.. He was on and off good...

Oh the trio hated original trio coz they compelled them to b thr originals..haha.. That was one great move by elijah..

Hayley- wahtever... Except scenes with jackson she dint bother me much.
But one thing.. If Klaus had killed Marcel she wont be easily forgetting and foegiving as she was to Elijah..  Elijah did it coz it was needed to b done and she understood..really?

Davina- she is dead..im happy. I hope we wont see hr again but u never know.. 
She and her obssesion with kol..though i dont mind that coz we got Nate back.. 
I didnt feel anything with wat elijah n freya did to her,She helped strix to unbind original sire line. Its coz of her klaus is in danger. Fair n square

Freya- the locator spell girl.. She cud never take rebacca's place.. But she made her own place in the family.. So yea... I alwys hoped she ll turn dark at some point and betray KE but she went extremities to save her bros.. 

Elijah- wen he had the chance to burn that last oak bullet ,he dint really.  elijah?
He killed Marcel without doing his charming talks.. Seriously elijah?
He agrred to let davina die without hesitation.. Unbelievable elijah?
He forgot Gia so soon as if never existed.. Naughty eliajh!

Marcel- i dunno wat he was doing untill the very end honestly..
I dont blame him for taking the serum. I fully agree with he speech in Epi 20 about how Klaus thiks marcel is family only wen klaus is un higher authority.
I hope he makez a good villian next season instead of being a puppy sidekick.

Klaus-  no words. I love him. Period.

Good things this ssn- all siblings in their original bodies.
And sacrifice of klaus.. 

I felt so bad elijah kol becca n freya r together in a happy place and klaus suffers...

Edited by Almas. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The Strix didnt bury Jackson's heart. Hayley did and planted a sapling over it. that was for Hope to come and visit Jackson since the Cresents are NOT burried they are burnt on a plank and made to float on a river !!!
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hello alm🤗
Hope u r happy in ur new life😉

-watched TO weekly this season😆

-m also not happy with them putting TO on mid season..but this is last tvd season..what will be TO future now

-hayely was so confused in season 2...poor elijah...usla dil tootta hi rehta hai...actmually skipped most of her scenes in s2...they both were angry with klaus but i guess the whole prophecy stuff brought them together

-i loved it when jackson died too...i so wanted klaus to just beat him ovrr n over again..still ny fav scenes🤣strix problem someone else solved😊

-the trio bro,sis and servant were creepy...🤣 lucian did have an cunningness to him since start

-i was glad when they throwed tristan in ocean...n yep klebekka n tristan aurora have no match... i was like chalo ek se picha chuta

-klaus loved tatya but then tatya loved elijah...so its fine🤣klaus didnt betrayed lucian..usko sapne thodi na aa rahe the ki lucien fantises aurora...u r klaroline shipper kya??? I too never liked camille much but vampire cami was super irritating...didnt felt bad when she died though...in simple words,aurora was CRAZY lagta hai klaus se judai ka sadma bahut gehra laga uske dimag ko🤣..aurora is captured by the mikaelsons...she was in their custody..ab kahan hai pata nahi🤣
HaymurS thumbnail
-i still like to blv that beast bite is still a theory..they never get to use it on klaus🤣 i mean yep it killed an original but klaus aint normal ..he is hybrid..i was thinking ki maybe this will just give him a bad fever like hia bite gives to other originals but doesnt kill them...afterall neither lucien or marcel bit klaus so kaise pata chalega😕

-lucien was cunning n crazy and in the end..the whole i m the most powerful beast talks got into his head

-yeah good move elijah...lucien loved aurora n yet u compelled them to be bro sis🤣 this is called pyaar ka punchnaama🤣

-hayley like i said didnt liked in s1 n also some part s3 but when she helped klaus n all...well everything is forgotten but still hayley jackson is still a sore spot

-davina death didnt bothered me much either...i never liked her much but breaking sireline of klaus did made me wanna kill her🤣

-m kinda starting to like freya...

-Elijah ke mood swings ho rahe is season

-dont like marcel much too...besides i want klaus to be back n take his city back like a boss
HaymurS thumbnail
Nd last but not the least i love klaus too😊
BlurredLines thumbnail
Finally i watched it and can discuss. Wait for me Almas i will read it all soon and give my take ðŸ˜‰
Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hola Almas 🤗

I have lost interest in TO now. It has become dull except for Klaus 😳

Yeah even I dislike Elijah for forgetting Gia like she never existed 😡

Now he should stick to Hayley, his true love 🤢. Actually both are same. She forgot Jackson too.

Though I didn't like Cami but her death was depressing.

Davina died. Good riddance 😆

Can't say I'll wait for season 4
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senoritaamor

Hola Almas 🤗

I have lost interest in TO now. It has become dull except for Klaus 😳

Yeah even I dislike Elijah for forgetting Gia like she never existed 😡

Now he should stick to Hayley, his true love 🤢. Actually both are same. She forgot Jackson too.

Though I didn't like Cami but her death was depressing.

Davina died. Good riddance 😆

Can't say I'll wait for season 4

Hey.. I marathoned this ssn so it wasn't boring and dull for me..I skipped here n there..
Cami's death was not at all depressing to me ðŸ˜†
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaReid

Finally i watched it and can discuss. Wait for me Almas i will read it all soon and give my take ðŸ˜‰

where r u seriously 
Almas. thumbnail
Eku firstly how did u end up watching TO