Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
3. MISUNDERSTANDINGS

"Didi the weather is so pleasant today", mandvi said as the girls walked their way to Rishi Yajyavalkya's ashram.

" Yes it is." , sita replied as she tried to balance herself on the boulders.

The walks through the forests and mountains of mithila were scary but fun. As mandvi said the weather always made everything special and the journey was less tiring.

The girls never liked to travel with the army and chariots.

"Sita, why don't you take them along? You will tired walking such long distances.", Sunaina had said once.

"Ma, I understand your concerns. But we travel the journey of our life on our own, isn't it? And if we are not able to cover these small distances how can we walk our life path by ourselves?", Sita had replied then.

Janaka had always appreciated this fearless side of Sita. But Sunaina always felt that Mata Gargi had an undue influence over her daughter which she personally disliked.

Maybe that was the reason she was in double thoughts with her daughter's education. Janaka with his simplicity and will had convinced her but Sunaina always harbored her share of doubts.

Janaka always saw his daughters as his sons and believed that girls can do whatever they wish to. Nothing can hold them back. The inequality is not on the part of appearance but it is by the thought that people never understood. Janaka with his actions always tried to prove his notion of gender equality to the masses. And he did succeed to a great extent.

Mithila girls were not only exceptional home makers but also intelligent women who never feared to question and express.

Sita was an exceptional cook and well versed with Vedas.

Mandvi had an upper hand in dcor. Her eyes could see the hidden beauty in everything. She also was a great veena player.

Urmila was the light of the palace who managed almost everything and was a poetess.

Kirti even though the youngest of the lot was pretty talented. She was like the wind and acted as a messenger. Nobody could match her pace. She had a melodious voice and a great command over speech. She assisted all of them in every work.

With time Sunaina had started acknowledging Janaka's efforts in teaching their daughters.

"Shruthkirti can you please slow down? We are tired now", Urmila shouted.

" Didi, what's the matter? Should I go and invite them? You all rest here.", Kirti replied.

Mandvi glared at her.

"Its better we all go together", Mandvi retorted.

" OK, as you wish", Kirti shrugged her shoulders.

The girls began their journey and stopped till they reached the Ashram.

They greeted mata katyayni and mata maitreyi.

"Please take a seat kids. You all seem so tired. Is everything OK? I guess there's some urgent work. You have come running till the ashram", said Mata Katyayni.

" Mata, we have come to invite you for the puja at Gauri temple this evening. We apologize for being late", Sita informed them.

The two of them giggled looking at the sisters.

The girls couldn't understand.

"What happened Mata? Did Sita didi say anything wrong?", Mandvi asked.

" No dear. That's not the problem. Sita this puja is a pre-wedding ritual, isn't it?", asked mata maitreyi.

Sita nodded.

The girls were confused.

"We have got the invitation from the groom's side.", said mata katyayni.

The girls stood there with their mouths open.

" But, that's not fair. You are from mithila. You should be from bride's side.", urmila pleaded.

"Calm down Urmila. As it is both the families are one now. There's no difference between ayodhya and mithila. Isn't it Mata?", said Sita.

" Absolutely ", Mata katyayni and mata maitreyi agreed.

The girls took permission for the palace and left the ashram.

On their way back to the main entrance, Sita stopped suddenly.

" What happened didi?", Mandvi asked a bit concerned.

"I think we should thank them.", Sita replied.

" Whom?", the three echoed.

"Raghunandan", Sita told.

" But why?", urmila asked.

"I know he must have invited Mata. Want it thoughtful of him? He has done half of our work.", Sita said.

" Didi but the prenuptial rituals are from bride's side so technically mats katyayni and mata maitreyi have to be from our side. And jijashree knows this. So it wouldn't have been him who must have invited them. I know who it must be", Urmila roared under her breath.

"Who?", asked the other three.

" Jijashree's younger brother who thinks too high of himself. He talks as if he's doing a favor. Simply opposite of how jijashree is. See I tell you he's taking everyone on their side. He's taking the whole mithila by their side. And he has started the game with the Matas.", Urmila finished in a single breath.

"But which brother?", asked the confused Kirti.

" Lakshman", said Urmila angrily.

"What's the reason of taking my name devi?", a voice from behind startled them.

They turned around to find lakshman standing there. And that was not enough, the other three stood behind him.

" It seems that someone is angry", said ram mischievously.

"No, raghunandan. Its not about anger. I wanted to thank you.", said Sita.

" But why thank me sitae?", asked ram.

" I know you had invited mata katyayni and mata maitreyi to the puja", Sita replied.

"No sitae, you must have mistaken I didn't invite mata katyayni and mata maitreyi."

"See I told you its not jijashree. He knows mata katyayni and mats maitreyi are family to us. He'll never snatch them away from you. This is his job", Urmila said pointing at Lakshman.

" How dare you? How can you when think that I'll do it? How can I snatch away bhabhi's family from her?", Lakshman was furious.

"I don't know how and why but its only you who can think of this. You are one rude,haughty,arrogant and angry person. And a bitter person cannot have a sweet thought", Urmila stormed towards him.

" And you know what you are? You are one half knowledgeable person I must say. You only think of your views, your decisions and your joy.", Lakshman retorted.

"See I told you na didi, he is one mannerless person.", Urmila said turning back to Sita.

" If I am mannerless, you are a liar.", Lakshman said.

"How dare you?", Urmila roared.

" Oh yes, how dare me. How dare you? That day you said bhabhi had prepared the food. And I know bhabhi would never make it so spicy. It was you who made the food and had fooled me. I still remember the taste of chilli. It burned my throat.", lakshman shouted.

"But you love spicy food na, lakshman?", bharat asked jokingly.

" See I told you. I told you didi. He's one liar", Urmila went to Sita shouting.

Lakshman gave a *I'll see you later* look to bharat.

Bharat giggled.

"See, the matter is not about the chilli. Its about who gave the invitation. Can we calmly discuss it?", Ram said who was silently enjoying the fight till then.

" Yes we should focus on that.", Sita giggled.

"Bhaiyya, I don't know but I didn't invite them.", Lakshman said.

" Don't lie ", Urmila said.

" Am not. I have been in the tent with my brothers for the whole day.", Lakshman said.

"It's only you who has spoiled everything", Urmila screamed.

"Ohhh wow! So you mean to say my body went out in the disguise of ghost?", lakshman fumed.

" You don't need a disguise. Your body is enough to come across like a ghost ", Urmila laughed sarcastically.

" Urmila, Lakshman is right. He was with me in the tent for the whole day except for the time when he went to the forest to fetch some wood.", Ram pacified her.

"See he didn't tell this. He didn't tell that he had gone to fetch the wood. He only said that he was in the tent. Liar!!!", Urmila said to Siya.

"Enough", Sita warned Urmila sternly.

" See one thing is clear, the person who was out the whole day has done this.", lakshman said.

"But bhabhi we didn't knew who all were to be invited. So how can anyone from the groom's side do this?", Lakshman said.

" But mata clearly said they received invitation from groom's side. Don't tell me you have planted spies in mithila. I'll see you well if you have done that.", Urmila voice reached the top pitch.

"Shut up Urmila", Sita said angrily.

Lakshman only glared at her.

" Actually he's right this can be done only by those who were out the whole day", sita said thinking.

"Plus only the family knew who were to be invited", added sita.

The three girls turned to see a timid figure standing behind them who had witnessed all the drama that happened over one incident.

Same was with the guys. The three brothers turned behind to see their brother standing with a puppy face.

daydreamers thumbnail
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chaalu ladki!
😆
Sabko sirf idhar udhar ghuma rahi hai😆
Ab ye kya tha?
I knew its BharVi.
Good job DD!Well done👏 sabko chul karake.😆

P.S-You know na how much I love LakshMila❤️

1087354 thumbnail
Wow, di! You have an in-born talent for writing. This is so good! It is now narrowed down to Bharvi or Shatrukirti, so my dibs are on Bharvi! And I totally agree with Mili di, apne sabko ghuma ghumake pareshan kardiya. But it was worth it at the end! Thanks for the update!
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshMila

Chaalu ladki!

😆
Sabko sirf idhar udhar ghuma rahi hai😆
Ab ye kya tha?
I knew its BharVi.
Good job DD!Well done👏 sabko chul karake.😆

P.S-You know na how much I love LakshMila❤️

🤣

Ladki beautiful kar gayi chul 😆

Anyways its a story of one couple jiske thru baki 2 couples ki jodi banegi 😉

Ab u got the lakshmila part... Vo bhi misunderstanding uss ek mysterious couple ki vajah se hua.. Now its time for the actual couple and the other couple... Isliye I extended it to FF and not OS. It will be a short FF.
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is amazing⭐️
Liked it alot😃
Now according to me its ShatKirti, i guess😛
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari14

Wow, di! You have an in-born talent for writing. This is so good! It is now narrowed down to Bharvi or Shatrukirti, so my dibs are on Bharvi! And I totally agree with Mili di, apne sabko ghuma ghumake pareshan kardiya. But it was worth it at the end! Thanks for the update!

Thank you gowri 😊
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trinaa

This is amazing⭐️

Liked it alot😃
Now according to me its ShatKirti, i guess😛

Thanx trinaa 😃
daydreamers thumbnail