Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
16. TWO SISTERS

The girls sat lazily in their room. Mandvi was reading a book while Shruthkirti was busy playing with her paintbrush.

"If you don't want to draw why are you taking the pains", Mandvi askrd her as she looked over her book.

" I am thinking why not paint didi with Jijashree and her devars", Shruthkirti chuckled.

"Where did this come from?", Mandvi frowned.

" I was thinking to give a gift to Sita didi on her wedding.", Kirti smiled.

"What a noble thought. You are painting those who'll be with her 24/7. God!!!!", Mandvi closed the book and kept it aside.

" No... This gift is for all the brothers. Especially Rajkumar Bharat. He loves to paint", Kirti told her.

"Well gift something to jijashree then. Why are you thinking so much about his brother?", Mandvi twitched her nose in a peculiar fashion.

"Jijashree is very simple. He'll accept my gesture. As this is for all the brothers", Kirti started painting again.

" Ummm... Where is Urmila?", Mandvi asked.

"I don't know. She was here for a while and then vanished.", Shruthkirti said without getting diverted from her painting.

Mandvi laid back on the bed with thousand thoughts in her mind.

" No. No. No. I'll tell didi...", she ran as he followed her.

Her room was beautiful and spacious. It was decorated with her favorite flowers and golden colour was prominent. Her portrait was hung on the wall behind their bed. The portrait was the first thing to be visible as one entered the room. It was placed exactly opposite to the door.

"Listen to me... I never meant it that way. If you behave like a child what's going to happen in the future?", he said pulling her back on the bed.

She sat down forcibly.

" What do you mean?", she frowned.

"I mean if you become angry on every small thing what am I going to tell our children?", he smirked.

She looked at him angrier than before...

" No. No. No. No...", Mandvi sprang up.

"What happened didi?", Shruthkirti rushed to her sister.

" Rajkumar Bharat... Children... Room... Painting... I'll go mad... I'll go mad...", Mandvi started wailing...

Shruthkirti rushed to call Sita.

"Sita didi.. Sita didi...", she ran to Janak's room which was Sita's true abode.

Janak was amused at the little one who was out of breath.

" What happened? Why are you in a hurry? Take some breath", Sita held her sister's shoulder.

"No. No. No. Come with me.. Quick..", Shruthkirti dragged Sita out of the room while Janak kept staring at the circus.

" What has happened? Tell that first.", Sita stopped midway.

"Mandvi didi has gone mad", Shruthkirti told as she was out of breath.

Sita stared at her in disbelief.

They both rushed to the room.

" What happened Mandvi?", Sita went to her sister's side and touched her forehead.

Mandvi simply looked at Shruthkirti.

"I swear... I didn't tell anything... I didn't tell you called out Rajkumar Bharat. I didn't tell you called out children. I didn't tell there was a painting... I just told you have gone mad", Shruthkirti blurted out everything in anxiety.

Sita looked on while Mandvi frowned.

daydreamers thumbnail
17. AWKWARDNESS

"What are you doing here?", he asked her.

Instead she looked inside the tent at the brothers.

" We should leave. I have been allotted some work for the kids", Shatrughna patted lightly on Bharat's shoulder.

"Of course. I'll help you", Bharat joined Shatrughna.

They smiled at Urmila and so did she.

Lakshman stared at her foolishly. Ram suppressed his laughter. Urmila stood embarrassed for no apparent reason.

" Thank you for the letter Urmila", Ram said from behind.

Lakshman turned around to face him.

"What? What happened?", Ram shrugged his shoulders.

" You came to give a letter!!!!", Lakshman turned around to Urmila in a second.

Urmila nodded.

Ram giggled.

"Why? Did you expect anything else?", Ram questioned.

" No bhaiyya. Not at all. What's there to expect anything different? Don't worry. Am fine. Am fine...", he tried to convince Ram.

"Why are you justifying? I didn't even asked your condition. What's the use of telling me that you are fine? Or is this for someone else?", Ram smirked.

Urmila looked down, now even more embarrassed.

"No. Not at all. Why will I have to tell anyone else. It's just that I felt you were worried so I explained. Its nothing.. Absolutely nothing", Lakshman elaborated again.

" Yes. Nothing. Nothing", Urmila muttered.

Ram noticed her.

"Did you say anything Urmila?", Ram raised his eyebrows.

Urmila nodded a No.

" You and didi share such a special bond with each other. Even without looking at each other or talking to each other you know what the other is thinking. But some people don't understand even if you stand before them or speak anything to them", Urmila said and looked at Lakshman through the corner of her eye on the last line.

Ram chuckled.

"Were you praising me and your didi. Or was this for someone else?", Ram smirked.

The last sentence broke her glance and she was caught off guard.

" Nothing... Nothing.. Absolutely nothing", Urmila took a deep breath.

"Yeah. Nothing", Lakshman muttered.

" Did you say anything Lakshman?", he heard his brother.

"No Ram bhaiyya. I think I should take your leave. Shatrughna might need some help.", Lakshman took his leave.

But as he reached the door Urmila blocked his way unknowingly. They both collided. His head banging hers.

" Hit each other again", they heard Ram from behind.

Both were startled.

"It is said if you don't hit your heads twice they produce horns", Ram informed them.

They both were too embarrassed to either bang each other's heads or apologize. Lakshman hurried outside.

" I'll also take your leave Jijashree.", Urmila joined her hands.

"Won't you take a reply for this letter?", Ram showed her the letter.

" I'll wait outside if you want to reply right away.", Urmila looked down.

"Better", Ram smiled.

Urmila hurriedly turned around only to collide with Lakshman again. Their heads hit each other for a second time.

" See I had told if you don't hit your heads twice they grow horns. Even God didn't want you to sport those horns", Ram laughed.

daydreamers thumbnail
18. GOSSIP

"What happened? You don't have fever also", Sita asked Mandvi with concern.

" It was a nightmare", Mandvi told.

"What were the children doing in nightmare? Kids are special. There should be a fairy tale isn't it?", Shruthkirti interrupted.

Mandvi was annoyed while Sita shushed the youngest one.

" I wonder where Urmila didi is. I am bored. I don't like painting without her.", Shruthkirti sat down making a puppy face.

"Don't worry. She'll be back soon", Sita smiled.

" Where is she?", Mandvi asked.

"She went to the ashram. I had given her a letter to deliver it to Raghunandan", Sita informed.

" I hope you haven't called everyone for lunch or dinner. I can't stand Jijashree's brother ", Mandvi fumed.

" Why so?", Sita glared at her.

"Leave it... Long story..", Mandvi nodded negatively.

" Whatever it is. I wonder what Urmila didi must be doing there.", Shruthkirti said dreamily.

"Fighting with Sumitranandan. What else can she do?", Mandvi chuckled.

" How's that possible? Rajkumar Shatrughna is so polite. Why will she fight with him?", Shruthkirti commented innocently.

Sita and Mandvi looked at each other and laughed.

"Did I say anything wrong?", Shruthkirti was confused.

" She was talking about Lakshman", Sita told.

Shruthkirti slapped her forehead.

"I should have known this before. You know they are cooking something", Shruthkirti sounded serious all of a sudden.

" What? Who told you this?", Mandvi asked her.

"Rajkumar Shatrughna told. Both were missing at the same time. He said something is cooking between them", Shruthkirti held her chin and swayed it sideways.

Mandvi cleared her throat...

" I see someone is too impressed with Sumitranandan."

"Of course!!!! I am...", Shruthkirti replied.

" Are you all right? Or are you bitten by some sort of fever?", Sita asked her.

"No didi... But see everyone is impressed by Sumitranandan for what he did", the youngest defended.

" What great work was accomplished by the way?", Mandvi asked.

"Ohhh hoo!!! Didn't Sumitranandan Lakshman got Urmila didi back? Wasn't that great?", Kirti was happy.

" We thought you were talking about Shatrughna ", Mandvi said.

" What great job did he do? Nothing!!! Instead messed up everything for me", Shruthkirti sat fuming.

"What did he do?", Mandvi asked.

" Leave it. Long story", Shruthkirti replied curtly.
daydreamers thumbnail
19. THE LETTER

"Raghunandan, I hope you have known what I have observed. Is this a start of something new? My heart flutters at the thought. If it happens it will be so good"

Ram read the letter and smiled. He knew his better half was curious to know of what would happen next. Nothing escaped his sharp eyes. And so did Sita too notice. He peeped out only to watch Urmila strolling on the ground fidgeting with her fingers.

"Aahhh!!!", Urmila shrieked as their heads hit again.

Dwelling on Ram's remark they looked into each other's eyes.

" Where did you come from?", she frowned.

"What do you mean? I came from outside", he replied modestly.

"That doesn't mean you come and bang your head with mine", Urmila rubbed her forehead.

Urmila heard someone's footsteps approaching her. Turning around she found Shatrughna with a tumbler in his hand.

" Have some water devi. You must be thirsty", Shatrughna handed her the glass politely.

"Thank you so much", Urmila drank some water.

" I hope everything is good at home", he smiled.

"Yes it is", she smiled handing over the tumbler.

"Mandvi ji must be busy with preparations. Even Shruthkirti ji. Isn't it?", he asked eagerly.

" Yes. In fact everyone is busy with wedding preparations. ", Urmila smiled.

" That's great. Really great ", Shatrughna was about to continue when he heard Lakshman.

" Don't trouble her. Guruji is calling you. Look what he wants you to do", he ordered.

Shatrughna made a hasty leave and Urmila kept on staring at lakshman.

"You didn't get the letter yet?", Lakshman asked.

" No. Am waiting for his reply", she replied looking away.

The sun had set and surroundings became dark.

"I am sorry Sitae. I have to do this", Ram thought.

He watched the two outside.

"I wonder why is it taking so long?", Shruthkirti asked Sita.

" She'll come soon.", Sita affirmed as she felt what Ram wanted.

"Its getting dark.", Shruthkirti ran from here to there and vice versa.

"Will you be quiet for sometime?", Mandvi suggested

" Why are you so impatient?", Sita asked.

"I was making a gift for jijashree and his brothers. And one for you. So that you don't forget us when you go there", Shruthkirti sat down making a long face.

" How can I forget you all ever?", Sita smiled.

"No. Not like that. But see, first you'll go. Then mandvi didi and Urmila didi. An the youngest. I'll be left all alone. Nobody thought about me", She sat dejected.

" Oh yes!!!! How could we miss that? Let's do one thing. Let's get you married in the same mandap as Didi's. ", joked Mandvi.

Janak overheard their talks and his mind raced for something really important.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So many parts at one go. Good. Mandavi😳 she reached till kids. Urmila and Lakku well grow up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, kirti and shatru what about us. no one thinks about us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ram and Sita well Hari and Lakshmi have their way to make things happen πŸ˜ƒ
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar, so many parts in one go. Love you for the treat dear. So Mandavi has reached a point where bharat teases her of children. Good go lady and very fact one as well. And I knew from the start it will be this couple who will enjoy the bliss in your story. At this rate Lakshan & Urmila will be left behind by keerthi & Shatru. buckle up guys, don't stay at each others neck to strangle each other but ease the strain in the spine.
daydreamers thumbnail
20. MEETING

Janak raced back to his room and called Sunaina, Kushaldhwaj and Chandrabhaga in his chamber immediately.

Everyone was surprised as Janak never called on a short notice at that time of the day.

"What is it bhaiyya?", Kushaldhwaj asked without even waiting to breathe.

Sunaina and Chandrabhaga followed.

" We need to think something. We need to decide something really important", Janaka sat down on the couch.

"By the way you have given me a great idea. I'll talk to bade pitaji right away", Shruthkirti walked out of the room.

Sita and Mandvi remained stunned.

" Why is it taking so long for him to write a letter?", Urmila asked nervously.

"Have patience. Ram bhaiyya doesn't delay for no reason.", Lakshman justified.

" Yes. But it has become too dark", Urmila sounded worried.

"So is the tigress of Mithila scared of dark?", Lakshman mocked her.

Urmila looked at him in anger.

Shruthkirti on the other hand ran back to her room.

" Didi.. Didi... Didi ", Shruthkirti panted.

Mandvi and Sita got up to look at their youngest sister.

" What happened?", Sita asked nervously.

"Bade pitaji had called up a meeting. They are planning to marry all of us in the same mandap", she spoke in one breath.

" What?", Mandvi was startled.

Sita looked confused.

Shruthkirti danced around the room.

"Urmila", Ram called out.

The duo turned around. Ram handed her the letter.

" Thank you so much. Its already late. Please grant me leave now", Urmila requested joining her hands.

"Yes it is late dear and I'll be very concerned about your security. Please take Lakshman along with you.", Ram told.

Urmila looked surprised and Lakshman indecisive. Both looked on as Ram suppressed another laughter.

daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

yaar, so many parts in one go. Love you for the treat dear. So Mandavi has reached a point where bharat teases her of children. Good go lady and very fact one as well. And I knew from the start it will be this couple who will enjoy the bliss in your story. At this rate Lakshan & Urmila will be left behind by keerthi & Shatru. buckle up guys, don't stay at each others neck to strangle each other but ease the strain in the spine.

Yea I was on an updating spree πŸ˜† am enjoying to write mandvi and bharat... πŸ˜‰ Lakshman urmila will take their sweet time.. Ram Sita will b the spectators... Kirti Shatrughna will bring d momentum πŸ˜ƒ
daydreamers thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

So many parts at one go. Good. Mandavi😳 she reached till kids. Urmila and Lakku well grow up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, kirti and shatru what about us. no one thinks about us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ram and Sita well Hari and Lakshmi have their way to make things happen πŸ˜ƒ

The younger ones at the house will always think this way "No body thinks about us" πŸ˜† on the contrary everything will revolve around them πŸ˜†
pragprag thumbnail
Awesome updates.So many parts in one go.Please update soon.The last update makes me want to read more.I am loving the sisters reactions.Please update soon