Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

me to jassi real parents and whats the reason behind disposing their kid like seriously 😲

I'm more interested in JasTya love track...😛 & wat problems they'll face in their love life will be a treat to watch 😳
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

I want a track on adi n his dad.

I mean its important. U see the kinda they have shown how rude his dad is to him n how he craves for his dad's attention..
Its a perfect track n obviously jassi can get involved in the track n Simran n suri too...

totally agree 😊
adi and his daddy dearest 😆
but the big question remains what about aditya s mom where did she disappear too 😲😲
mr kapoor is far more interested in his business than his own son what a shame
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

I would love to see the dad- son backstory too but doubt they will give jiten so much importance.

I would also like to see riya'd change in attitude towards momziee. They showed they were bonding a little but they paid far more imp to the rude riya. Want to see a matured riya now

riya changed behaviour towards her mom will be better track 😃
let us see what happens next 😉
looks like amy is close to her mom than her dad just noticed 😆 off topic
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree to all your points and Anjali ka bhi- About Aditya and his dad's relation - and usmein toh 'Parvarrish' ka theme bhi work hoga ki how he craves for attention and how they sort issues out.
Sabse zyada I want JasTya, Jogia track and Exam and career choose karne wala (specially Jogia because their choice hasn-t been shown yet. Jassi ka toh dikhaya ki Doctor ban na hai- but nothing clear about what Jogia plans to take up) track.
Also annual day ka prep. Mazza aayega. But not immediately after SOTY. Beech mein I'd like some exam or some other track and then Annual day.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic lizzie
Hahah what if the cvs are actually following this forum & steal ur ideas? Ive heard this hppng in other forums, ideas get 'inspired' by the cvs 😃 😲

U never know 😉

Well, they already do! 😉

No, I'm d--n serious! I'm not joking as this has been proved by few of the recent episodes! 😊
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would also like to see riya'd change in attitude towards momziee. They showed they were bonding a little but they paid far more imp to the rude riya. Want to see a matured riya now

Well, I politely disagree! 😊 Ria's attitude towards her "Momsie" literally turned upside-down after that "trip to retirement home" courtesy of Jogi due to events that happened there and afterwards in her Dad's clinic. The relationship between NB and her daughter didn't "sweetened as sugar" because the "Momsie" was at fault to most-extent due to her over-suspicion. She tried everything she could to demolish the "bridge" which has been actually bridging distance between her and her daughter. 😳
Hope you won't mind/take offence...?!? 🤔

P.S. I discussed this now only because I'm already done with the narrative of concerned episode[s].
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago