PV 2 : DIFFERENT TRACKS(Suggestions)

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
ok guys what kind of different tracks do you want in pavrarish show πŸ˜‰
clearly cvs dont know what track to show after soty endsπŸ˜› so lets give them some suggestionπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†s pls comment in detail 😊

1. simran bua track continued
2. new principal and he is horrible to the studentsπŸ˜‰ (because after jungle track the old prici mite be fired )πŸ˜†

3. riyas cousin sister / brother😊 or jassi n jogis cousinsπŸ˜† enter the show and some family drama πŸ˜‰

4. jassi real parents introduced in the show😲 and rahul rentry 😊

5. jassi aditya and jogi riya love track side by side πŸ˜‰

6. jogi givin exam and his college track /riya jassi exams😊

7. annual day celebration or school play 😳

8 . simran lex lover entry in the show 😲
Edited by lizzie1765 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahimar thumbnail
5. JasTya and Jogia love track
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahimar

5. JasTya and Jogia love track

yea even i want jatsya and jogiya love track 😳
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic lizzie
Hahah what if the cvs are actually following this forum & steal ur ideas? Ive heard this hppng in other forums, ideas get 'inspired' by the cvs πŸ˜ƒ 😲

U never know πŸ˜‰
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Fantastic lizzie
Hahah what if the cvs are actually following this forum & steal ur ideas? Ive heard this hppng in other forums, ideas get 'inspired' by the cvs πŸ˜ƒ 😲

U never know πŸ˜‰

i hope the cvs steal my ideas 🀣 atleast kuch accha dekhne ko milega 🀣
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hahaa I'm least interested to know abt simrans ex - lover...πŸ˜† but I would love to watch jogia - JasTya love track...πŸ˜› especially JasTya πŸ˜‰ & yeah I want to know who are jassi's actual parents ? πŸ€” not much Intrested in other tracks for now...😳
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want a track on adi n his dad.
I mean its important. U see the kinda they have shown how rude his dad is to him n how he craves for his dad's attention..
Its a perfect track n obviously jassi can get involved in the track n Simran n suri too...
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

I mean its important. U see the kinda they have shown how rude his dad is to him n how he craves for his dad's attention..
Its a perfect track n obviously jassi can get involved in the track n Simran n suri too...

I would love to see the dad- son backstory too but doubt they will give jiten so much importance.

I would also like to see riya'd change in attitude towards momziee. They showed they were bonding a little but they paid far more imp to the rude riya. Want to see a matured riya now
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

yeah me too..I really wanna know wat's wrong wid adi's dad πŸ˜• they need to show the complete story behind it...& how Adi turned negative & why ? πŸ˜ƒ
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

Hahaa I'm least interested to know abt simrans ex - lover...πŸ˜† but I would love to watch jogia - JasTya love track...πŸ˜› especially JasTya πŸ˜‰ & yeah I want to know who are jassi's actual parents ? πŸ€” not much Intrested in other tracks for now...😳

me to jassi real parents and whats the reason behind disposing their kid like seriously 😲