What will happen after jungle track ends?

Krutikarainbow thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think after the whole jungle issue is done they r going to think about the soty winner and then just family stuff going on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mannuannu thumbnail
There is no way to drag the show unnecessarily...they can make a comeback entry of Rahul to spice up the show
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i want to see😉
jassi real parents in the show it would be much better😉
why did they throw away their child and the reason behind it 😲
ateast jassi real mummy i want to see 😆
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannuannu

There is no way to drag the show unnecessarily...they can make a comeback entry of Rahul to spice up the show

Aiyyo tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar. I totally hope that Rahul comes back- not necessarily to end up with Jassi- but atleast a chota triangle or something- because CVs just made him vanish- so I want him atleast to confess his feelings for Jassi. Ek episode hi sahi but just bring him back- CVs messed it by just making him VANISH for the Survivor Round. But chances are less as Diana and Sushant kind of confirmed ki he left the show. :/

Btw yeah- as future tracks- I guess proper SOTY finale hoga, then maybe they'll bring back that Simran ki buaji- maybe for whatever track they brought her for. Shayad Simran ka purana aashiq may enter, Jassi ka real parents ka scene maybe aayega.

HOPEFULLY Jogi ka boards ka track aaye- proper 'Parvarrish' track hoga woh. And baccho ka career option wala track- like 11th mein hai- Jassi ne toh doctor decide kiya but Ria and Jogi ka kuch dikhaya nahi hai abhi tak clearly. And then ya toh Ankita ya koi new villian/bully kid ki entry hogi.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
aur kiya series finale..😆
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think they will be like characters of Enid Blyton's Famous 5 or 7. Sumedh will be on run etc.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

I think they will be like characters of Enid Blyton's Famous 5 or 7. Sumedh will be on run etc.

maybe 1 year later sumedh will be found this time he will marry mona🤣 and mona will be pregnant 😲 and then she will take revenge 🤣