Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

@lizzie. are you doing WU in another site?? if not, then I think they are copying yours

Which website are you talking about?? πŸ€” If you're talking about 'TellyUpdates', yes they do copy written updates from here and post on their website by giving a credit at the end. While I very rarely follow written updates on other sites due to the fact that fortunately, I get to watch most of the episodes on TV during their prime telecast so I don't need to. Therefore, the last time I saw them deriving updates from here was by @SONAL30. I guess @lizzie1765 should enable 'Copy Protect' before creating new threads which she doesn't want to be copied (like I've done every-time so far) regardless of whether someone is giving her a credit or not. 😊
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
how do you do enable copy protect πŸ˜†
i read the 20th may written update on tellyupdates it was not clear πŸ˜†
while my update is not very brief
but its very clearly written πŸ˜‰
thanks everybody for commenting 😳
pls guys vote for the best show on sony on tellyupdates πŸ˜†
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

@lizzie1765

Do check this link about Copy Protect

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4583342

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The terrorist girl is pretty na?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Sho is she??
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

The terrorist girl is pretty na?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Sho is she??

her name is farah 😊
but this actress ive seen her in some other show 😊cannot remember the shows name πŸ˜†
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

@-beena- has already done the job! And that too in a way which I couldn't even think of. So "Hats Off" to her!!! I thought of giving you a visual-guidance by posting a screenshot upon your consent which would have been much cumbersome than what she did IMO. 😊
And are you really sure you're talking about that exact site? For the avoidance of doubt, I'm talking only about 'TellyUpdates.com'*, the one which has "BETA" in its logo. Maybe it's because you present your "highlights" in bullet-format and they just copy-paste in a regular paragraphical-format. That's why it might have seem "unclear" to you. Wait! I got it...! Could you please tell me that when you've read updates from there? It might be of help... 😊

*The reason why I didn't typed its URL in full is very simple: I don't want to promote entities which relies on piracy and plagiarism to make their "bread-and-butter". So naming it in full might have potentially drawn visitors from here to that site even though what I posted wouldn't have been a link actually but [...].
[...]A bit of technical "Blah-Blah", I guess you would like to ignore. πŸ˜‰ 😊
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Lizzie- IDK about tellyupdates, but when SK said, I checked the desitvbox.me (that used to be the sites where I used to check for WU for diff shows). Waha I saw the exact copy paste of your post- not the other days- just the WU of yesterday's epi. And peeps are writing kinda rude comments there below the update.

http://www.desitvbox.me/parvarish-season-2-20th-may-2016-written-update/

^thats the link.
Copy protect enable karlo. Because someone out there is kinda copy-pasting the updates from here.

Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

@Lizzie- IDK about tellyupdates, but when SK said, I checked the desitvbox.me (that used to be the sites where I used to check for WU for diff shows). Waha I saw the exact copy paste of your post- not the other days- just the WU of yesterday's epi. And peeps are writing kinda rude comments there below the update.

http://www.desitvbox.me/parvarish-season-2-20th-may-2016-written-update/

^thats the link.
Copy protect enable karlo. Because someone out there is kinda copy-pasting the updates from here.

yea i saw the copy protect button 😊
yea saw the rude and mean comments 😑but i dont care only dogs do barking 🀣