Guys, do you think in the same way?

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys!

I'm new to this forum. Have been a silent reader plus Adi-Jassi shipper after Jungle track(No offence, pls).

So yeah, the way they were progressing the story with this whole SOTY drama and Sumeer- Jassi Drama, I thought they might touch upon the issue of Student falling in love with the professor. No offence to anyone guys! This is my opinion because the way they were showing Jassi's inclination that is what I thought it is and not just respect for him. What do you guys think? Any different opinions. Do pen down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know about this track😊 but in some other show on sony tv itself they showed a girl falling in love with her coach and then she married her coach πŸ˜†

but they wont show this type of thing in this show lot off small kids also watch this show they mite have wrong idea n all πŸ˜† plus the shows name is parvarish and not saath nibahana saathiya where meera falls in love with a man twice her age n gets married to him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like the jodi sns BTW Lizzie u seem to follow every serial lolz.
N yes the way jassi sumedh was going I really felt such a thing was coming up
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

I like the jodi sns BTW Lizzie u seem to follow every serial lolz.

why watch kapilπŸ˜› wen you have the biggest comedy showπŸ˜† on star plus SNS 🀣
N yes the way jassi sumedh was going I really felt such a thing was coming up

Word Count: 1

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i dont know about this track😊 but in some other show on sony tv itself they showed a girl falling in love with her coach and then she married her coachπŸ˜†</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">but they wont show this type of thing in this show lot off small kids also watch this show they mite have wrong idea n allπŸ˜†plus the shows name is parvarish and not saath nibahana saathiya where meera falls in love with a man twice her age n gets married to himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Yeah remember that!
mannuannu thumbnail
Not possible, she always treated him like his father..
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnigdhaGautam

Hey Guys!

I'm new to this forum. Have been a silent reader plus Adi-Jassi shipper after Jungle track(No offence, pls).

So yeah, the way they were progressing the story with this whole SOTY drama and Sumeer- Jassi Drama, I thought they might touch upon the issue of Student falling in love with the professor. No offence to anyone guys! This is my opinion because the way they were showing Jassi's inclination that is what I thought it is and not just respect for him. What do you guys think? Any different opinions. Do pen down.

"Kaliyug! Ghor-Kaliyug!!!" πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, I couldn't notice anything similar to what you said this week at all! In fact, not even since weeks! But I'm of the understanding that you're referring to earlier tracks of this SOTY [...], then "I see"...! Well, some already discussed earlier here about the same occasionally but many seem to be ignorant when talking about a topic. As in, I understand what you construed from concerned depictions in the show but when others talk about couples/"pairs", they seem to ignore about such depictions as if that happened only with that specific pair they're "shipping" as far as both of the characters involved are concerned. I could elaborate more but I've forbidden myself from discussing much of the current storyline and there's something I still have to do to politely make it clear to them. That being said, I want to explicitly express my observation only there first.

But overall, I believe what has been happening so far i.e. what I only see in such discussions (Thankfully they don't turn into debates πŸ˜†) is the character-assassination of our Jassiye.* πŸ˜’

Disclaimer: No offence intended to you or anyone else.

*Just a hint [to keep guessing]...!!! πŸ˜‰