Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai Not To End Prematurely - N Basu

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai Not To End Prematurely - Nivedita Basu
Articles 13 hours ago

Nivedita Basu producer of critically acclaimed show Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai has denied news that her singer sisters show will wrap up by June end." I don't know where why these rumours are flying around. Our show was always a limited series and the contract stipulates 26th Aug as the last episode."

When pointed out that off air talks stems from the fact that this realistic and slow paced show has never really rated." Well we were never expecting great TRP's Meri Awaz was always an experimental show and it would be unfair to compare it with other shows. Also the channel always knew what they were getting into and hence it would be wrong on their part to jump ship. Each show has it's own journey and story line and you can't expect us to change gears mid stream."

Our channel source says," It is a start to finish story which will wrap up when the story ends in July or August, not sure exactly when. The lead characters Kalyani and Ketiki will age as well making way for tracks of Deepti Naval and Zarina Wahab."

On the biggest learning Nivedita says, "All channels need to start investing in experimental formats. One of five will succeed. We also need to do lots of research to find what at what time slot can we experiment and how much."

Keep reading Telly Tadka for more updates.

Anil Merani

Link :-
http://www.telly tadka.net/meri-awaaz-hi-pehchaan-hai-not-to-end-prematurely-nivedita-basu/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a nice show...i like it...its slow paced but the story atlaest makes sense not like other shows which kills one and then suddenly they return back with plastic surgery...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS its good show at least better than what crap is shown on Tv these days
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I will be so sad after this show ends. I've become so attached to the characters. What a journey!!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

I will be so sad after this show ends. I've become so attached to the characters. What a journey!!

Same here , I am so attached with this show and it's characters .. I so miss Kanishk now, When the show will finish , IDK what shall i feel
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Tfs.
We need such experimental shows on TV right now!!
not.here thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Someone get rid of TRP, it ruins many a shows
ShivKiAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeChavanni

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I will be so sad after this show ends. I've become so attached to the characters. What a journey!!</font>

Me To
Ye Show Life ka hissa lgne lga h muje