SS- || Izhaar-E-Mohabbat || Part 3- Page- 20 (2nd Aug)

-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

HELLO MY DARLINGS! :D

How are you all doing?

Well, I am here with a brand new story, this is a very different concept and I am 100% sure, you will definitely fall in love with the characters as well as with the story.  

First of all, I would thank to my loyal and lovely readers who always motivate me to write more on IshRa. Guys, you all are so down to earth that my hands never stop to pen down anything for you. That's why I am here with another story.

Secondly, I would dedicate this story to my special heartbeats who are much deserving to be pampered. :P

And they are non other than YOU ALL! <3 I am dedicating this to you EVERYBODY whoever are liking and commenting on my stories being my regular readers. I love you all!

Now, coming to the point, I will provide you the sketches of character and then the prologue. If you like the concept, then please drop your likes and beautiful views.

Scroll down to get the sketch and prologue and keep motivating me through your likes and comments as these are the only ways which help us (writers) to feel loved by you all sweethearts!

BUDDY ME FOR PM UPDATES

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DivyanKaran- thumbnail

CHARACTERS

Raman Kumar Bhalla-

One of the India's richest businessman who is well known for his famous personality with polite behavior and sweet nature. He is a gentle, loving, caring and kind hearted person who never fails to amaze the public by his motivational words and determination.

Ishita Iyer-

A hard working girl who runs her father's private school after his demise. She lives with her mother and her sister's 6 year old son named Shravu. She is beautiful inside out, elegent, simple living girl who is honest and sensible. She being a single earning person, is facing the all odds to earn a living for her family.

PROLOGUE

Raman was waiting for Ishita sitting on a chair in the staff cabin. After a while, he saw her coming.

Ishita- Yes, what is your name gentleman?

She asked taking her seat in her cabin.

Raman- Jee, Raman.

Ishita- Haan Mr.Raman, show me your CV.

Raman looked at her angelic face and adored her beauty for few seconds when Ishita shook him and asked again- Your CV?

Raman gained his sense and asked sounding confused- Huh, CV?

Ishita smiled a bit- Oh without CV interview? Qualifications vagairah hai yaa who bhi nahi bataaoge?

(Have you atleast qualifications or not?)

She continued while Raman gave a confusing look- You look smart enough, but we aren't here to appoint models like you. What are your qualifications?

Raman smiled and spoke- What's the need of qualifications?

Ishita- Oh what a gutsy! You want job without CV and interview? Itna confidence hai?

(Aren't you so much confident?)

Raman- Actually, that's not the point. Actually..

Ishita with a striking voice- Actually..actually..what are you upto?Have you taken recommendation with you?

Raman was all confused hearing her uncountabble questions. He muttered- Huh..recommendation?

Ishita- Over confidence results in futilely. Job of teaching isn't much easy like modeling to wear anything.

She spoke looking at him. He was dressed up in white shirt with black formals and black coat.

Raman smiled and  spoke apologetically- Sorry for wasting your time. I shall leave now.

Saying so, he was stepping outside of the cabin when Ishita stopped him thinking in her breathe- Did I over react?

Ishita- Hey listen.

Raman turned around to face her. She spoke gently with a smile looking into his eyes in a sweet manner.

Ishita-  Mr.Raman, I think you should be given a chance to prove yourself that you are worth of teaching only on the basis of your confidence. I like it. So, start your job by tomorrow onwards, if it suits you, then you may continue. Okay?

Raman admired her lovely face and nodded in agreement beaming a smile.

Ishita- But we have nothing much to offer you other than the salary of rs.7,000. I'll increase it seeing your overall performance.

Raman happily replied- Okay.

That's all for now, everybody. If you liked the prologue then drop your like and comment. I know there must be running thousands of questions in your mind raising curiosity that how did Ishita appoint Raman as  teacher as he was one of the businessmen. Part ONE will answer your all doubts as it's intriguing. Guys love you all so much,

Insha🤗.

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 8 years ago
-DivyanKaran- thumbnail
Index

Edited by -DivyanKaran- - 7 years ago
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice prologue.
Continue soon.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely insha
I think he came for donations or to buy her land
But it's interesting 
Update soonish 
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Interesting
Raman is a businessman bt ishita mu him as coming for teaching job...
She appoibted him n he too is ready..haha
Cont soon
Rkchinju thumbnail
Very interesting and different...
Love to read more...
Update Soon..and PM me 😊
RaMANasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Inshu.🤗That was an interesting prologue.Yup, As you said, there are so many questions running in my mind like what Raman is doing there and why he looked so confused.. and so on..And I hope your next update has answers for my questions.Continue soon.
Loads of love,
Mannuz.Edited by RaMANasa - 8 years ago
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Unique concept... Nyc prologue... Update soon 
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting
Continue soon