Sony Channel Article Please Read 19th may '16

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
guys so many new shows on sony 😲
i hope they forget abt parvarish s2

MUMBAI: Sony Entertainment Television has always given some of best and memorable shows to Indian television. In a bid to grab eyeballs, Sony Entertainment Television has been gearing up to regale its audience with a fresh line up of the shows over the last few months. As of now channel has launch plans for a further mix that consists of a reality show and three soaps that cover romance, a thriller and a comedy show. The channel launched the much awaited show with Kapil Sharma - The Kapil Sharma Show a couple of weeks ago.

Here's what's new on the Sony Entertainment Slate.😲

After producing reality shows like Indian Idol, Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa and Khatro Ke Khiladi and Boogie Woogie, Sony Entertainment Television is all set to bring another reality show Super Dancer for Indian audiences. Produced by Frames Production, Super Dancer will be a kids dance reality show.

Since February this year, the channel has been continuously bringing in fresh content. With the launch of two new shows - Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi and EK Duje Ke Vaste on 29 February, the channel has been curating an array of new shows.

Adding to that array, Sony Entertainment Television will be launching two more new shows. One of the most famous names in television industry, Kavita Barjataya will be producing her first show with Sony - Ek Rishta Saajhedaari Ka, a love story. The leads are played by Kinshuk Vadiya of the Shakalaka Boom Boom fame and Shivya Pathania. Vaidya returns to the small screen after a decade

Another fiction show on Sony Entertainment Television will be Cinevistaas' psychological thriller Behaad. Jennifer Winget and Kushal Tandon are playing the leads in the show. According to the sources the show will be a weekend property.

Apart from this the channel is also exploring a new show in the comedy genre with Shashi Sumeet production's Mere Bhai Ki Dulhaniya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

When is this coming up!?

they didnt tell the exact date and all when these shows are goin on air 😆
but im worried no new promos for pv2 just like what happened with pyaar ko ho jaane do show
and then pyaar ho jaane do went off air
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kavita Barjatya's new show in July. Behad weekend slot after IPL!!
have a feeling parvarish season 2 will be casualty in upcoming weekly shows!!
Kuch Rang... and Ek Duje... will be safe. reason being all of sudden channel promoting these 2 shows in SBS/SBB, TC, IF, TOI etc
also bear in mind Adaalat season 2 coming soon - weekend slot
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Kavita Barjatya's new show in July. Behad weekend slot after IPL!!

have a feeling parvarish season 2 will be casualty in upcoming weekly shows!!
Kuch Rang... and Ek Duje... will be safe. reason being all of sudden channel promoting these 2 shows in SBS/SBB, TC, IF, TOI etc
also bear in mind Adaalat season 2 coming soon - weekend slot

i guess 😲not yet suryputra karn is about to end so parvrish2 is still safe 😉
stupid sony stopped airring my other favt show on weekend cid love this show
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

i guess 😲not yet suryputra karn is about to end so parvrish2 is still safe 😉
stupid sony stopped airring my other favt show on weekend cid love this show

I understand CID coming from next month!! CID my fav. show in fact my whole family missing it. another fav. of ours is adaalat. 2 fav weekend shows will be aired very shortly 😊
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Exclusive updates six shows going off air by next month

The television industry is turning into a big battle field where daily shows have to perform well and get the required TRPs or else they are chopped by the channels.

Next month will be an important month for many viewers as six shows are planning to go off air.

However shows like Naagin, Tamannaand Meri Awaz Ki Pehchaan were infinite series and hence their ending has not come as a shock to the viewers but shows like Woh Teri Bhabhi Hai Pagle, Silisila Pyaar Ka, Adhuri Kahani Hamari and Piya Rangrezz will wrap up soon as they are not garnering well enough TRPs for their channels.

On the other hand new shows are already waiting to take off.

It is heard that the channels are waiting for IPL to finish so they their get the required viewership.

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonder why such a different treatment for Parvarrish 2 by Sony peeps when Ek Duje...also has similar ratings to that of Parvarrish 2. :/
Btw they didn't mention the Priyanshu wala Bodhi Tree show. Woh bhi scrap kar diya kya? :/ Damn I was eagerly waiting for that. :/
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Wonder why such a different treatment for Parvarrish 2 by Sony peeps when Ek Duje...also has similar ratings to that of Parvarrish 2. :/

yes i saw the ratings ek duje & pv2 have the the same trp 😕
looks like sony is hell bent on gaining trps ,😛 PV2 ke sautela treatment karte hain
Btw they didn't mention the Priyanshu wala Bodhi Tree show. Woh bhi scrap kar diya kya? :/ Damn I was eagerly waiting for that. :/

dont know abt bodi tree wala show 😆maybe they will launch the show after ipl gets over 😉
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^^ Priyanshu Jora & Namita Dubey show is finite 200 episodes. will go on floor soon. I think July???
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Timing for one weekend show finalised:

'Adaalat [Season] 2' to air 4th June [2016] onwards, every weekend nights at 8.

Ahh... Thankfully, now 1-day and 2-days "respite" from 'Suryaputra Karn' and 'SMH', respectively. Especially in case of the latter, 1 "Maha-Episode" every week was being "too-much-to-handle".
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago