~|*|Samridh Bawa FC 1|*|~

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Samridh Bawa

Samridh Bawa is an Indian model and very talented television actor. He was born in Delhi on November 22. He is Punjabi but does not know how to speak the language. His initial ambition was to become an army officer or a doctor, but soon he realised that he really wanted to do acting. 

He was shy boy during his school days and also not very good at studies. When his parents finally agreed to his decision of becoming an actor but only if he does well in his studies, he left everything and concentrated very hard and did really well at school. Samridh is very much close to his sister in his family.

Personal Profile

Name : Samridh Bawa 
Date of Birth : 22 November, 1990
Height : 5'9" approx. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail

Credit for rules: Deboleena.manna from Mahabharat Forums

1. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of the Actor/Characters gather to discuss what they liked.

2. In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters, must prevail in these threads.

3. Members must understand that, discussions are restricted in FCs.  FCs are safe zones for the Actor/s fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions which calls for discussions and debates. All discussions related to actor's performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to  FCs  and keep the discussion of story tracks restricted to just the character played by the actor and his/her scenes with other characters. Please refrain from analyzing and discussing scenes which are not directly/indirectly related to the actor/character played by the actor of this FC , in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we do  allow minimum chatting in FCs, provided it is related to this FC alone.

4. Please refrain from bringing and discussing other general topics of the main forum into  the FC. If you find anything offending in the main forum, report it with crisp and clear notes, without bringing them to the FCs.

5. Please refrain from any negative/bashful/insulting comments against any actor/character/member/DT. If members of an FC are caught discussing other actors/characters/fan groups/DT negatively, then FC will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure/Ban as follows.

6. Admins/Monitors of the FC (Those who are opening the FC will be called the Admins/Monitors) will report  the troublemakers or problematic members of the FC to the DT  in a timely manner, so that the FC/other genuine fans are not penalized for it. Here the Admins have a big responsibility and so we believe them to be totally unbiased as the whole responsibility of a FC is on them.

7. Lastly - When an FC reaches 150 pages, hit the report button and add this "FC reached 150 Pages", the DT will close it as we can not have two FCs open at the same time.

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Career

Samridh got his first break in Get Gorgeous 6 followed by his character of Omi Dahiya in The Buddy Project (Season 2). At one point Samridh thought he would have to do a corporate job, but he got the role in popular series Kya Huaa Tera Vaada. Samridh loves to be in shape and often goes to the gym.

In Swim Team

Swim Team is an Indian television series which airs on Channel V. Samridh is seen playing the role of Bhagat in the series. The series revolves around a coach Tarun Kapoor and his team of swimmers, as they train hard in order to represent India at the 2016 Summer Olympics. The show stars Pooja Banerjee in the lead.

In Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali

Samridh Bawa was seen as Liladhar aka LD in the daily series Mere Rang Mein Rangnewali opposite Pranali Ghoghare as Radha. The story was all about Liladhar Chaturvedi and Radha.

In The Buddy Project

Samridh played the character of Omi in Sudhir Sharma's The Buddy Project Season 2 which aired on channel V.
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Interviews/News and Profiles

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/samridhbawa/?hl=en
Twitter:https://twitter.com/bawasamridh
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/samridh.bawa?fref=ts
India-Forums:http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/11261/samridh-bawa/
Rival News Site:http://www.tellychakkar.com/tags/samridh-bawa

My favorite interview of his: http://www.bollywoodindiatv.com/bollywood/bollywood_news_detail/exclusive_interview_of_samridh_bawa1/exclusive_interview_of_samridh_bawa1

Quick Interview:

Your 2am friend?
My sister.

Hottie who you would like to get naughty with?
Deepika Padukone.

Who do you want to go on a quickie date with?
Alia Bhatt.

You get bowled over easily by or whom?
I get bowled over easily by sweet girls and it is easy to make me smile with chocolates or sweets.

Are you a foodie?
I am a food lover.

Quick fix menu?
Burger or Pasta.

Your erotic food?
Mud cakes.

Ever cooked to impress?
Yes, I prepared Shahi Paneer and Lassi for my mom and my friends.

Money can buy everything in the world?
False.

First pocket money?
I used to get Rs. 5 when I was in K.G.

Most expensive buy?
My car (Swift).

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Filmyfolks.com for the biography of Samridh
Shonali for these beautiful Tags
Twitter/Facebook/Instagram for the pictures

Yagyaseni thumbnail
.MereRangMein.
sgc68
neon145
bluedusk

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 7 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
neon145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally a fanclub of samridh bawa...
Great work yagya...
Add me as member too...
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: neon145

Finally a fanclub of samridh bawa...
Great work yagya...
Add me as member too...

Thank you so much! We need to discuss something! It hurts me to see just a few replies and added.
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .MereRangMein.

Thank you so much! We need to discuss something! It hurts me to see just a few replies and added.

How come I was not added as a member?