Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

But mostly CVs will come up with some chindi reason for Sumedh's revenge- I guess so. Because by far, CVs bada build-up create karte hai and then masst pachka karvate hai- for eg. Soty. Itna build-up kiya and "finale" round mein yeh kaand kar diya. :P

U didnt see the on location video?minister fires sumedh for some reason and sumedh psycho ban kar is out to take badla.at dumbo simran's house that girl will want raj to kill the minister.
Gautami khud boli murder karwana chahte hai minister ka and all.

What a ridiculous reason to take a bunch of kids to jungle and torture them like this. Grrr grrr

Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I found the cv meesha gautam uncleji on fb.. Feeling like going there and juat shaking him up and telling him to stop this crap 😡 can't take it anymore
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

U didnt see the on location video?minister fires sumedh for some reason and sumedh psycho ban kar is out to take badla.at dumbo simran's house that girl will want raj to kill the minister.
Gautami khud boli murder karwana chahte hai minister ka and all.

What a ridiculous reason to take a bunch of kids to jungle and torture them like this. Grrr grrr

parvarish 2 cvs are sadistic 😡🤣
kal dekte what happens jssi adi scene😳 and hopefully kal amy ko akal aa jayye🤣 that theyre in danger n runs with abhid out of the forest 😳along with jogia and jatsya😉 tooo
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

I found the cv meesha gautam uncleji on fb.. Feeling like going there and juat shaking him up and telling him to stop this crap 😡 can't take it anymore

and also raghuvir shekhawat director , tony singh producer , ritu dixit dialogue writer etc 😡😆