Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@ lizzie1765

Thanks a lot for the update of the episode.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
why why why 3 prime time shows of sony getting boring and moving at snails space??. if this trend continuous, there will be no viewers left.
Dumb characters in parvarish, then in next show mami is OTT and another after that the leads going round in circles
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

why why why 3 prime time shows of sony getting boring and moving at snails space??. if this trend continuous, there will be no viewers left.

totally agree 😊 they should increase thepace of all the show on sony
Dumb characters in parvarish, then in next show mami is OTT and another after that the leads going round in circles

sahi mein parvarish has dumb charcters 🤣
the other two shows i only ek duje ke vaste ⭐️ i like shravan n sumo the actor n actress doing awesome😉 job
but i dont like the lead actress charcter in kuch rang shes too boring 🥱she has one expression n shes to skinny and malnourished geez usko koi khanna do 🤣 no offense to the actress
AnjaliPunia thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">sahi mein parvarish has dumb charcters🤣</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">the other two shows i only ek duje ke vaste⭐️i like shravan n sumo the actor n actress doing awesome😉 job</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">but i dont like the lead actress charcter in kuch rang shes too boring 🥱she has one expression n shes to skinny and malnourished geez usko koi khanna do🤣no offense to the actress</font>

max is in the show. now.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was basically just a filler. Kuch bhi khaas nahi hua except that thappad. :P
Yaar. Kitna zyaaada drag kar rahe hai. :/
And atleast for me, I am finding it difficult to tolerate Ria's dumbness day by day. Yaar Sumedh Sir, yeh Ria aur Amy ko lekar bhaag jao. Le permission de diya. :P

Kal looks like JasTya reunites. Hopefully story thoda aage bade- pehle when JasTya were handcuffed, atleast their scenes were worth watching and compensating for the otherwise boring episodes. :P Lekin abhi jabse JasTya have broke the handcuffs and got seperated, total drag ho gaye hai episodes. Hope once they reunite, the track speeds up and acche JasTya moments bhi mile- and this survivor round-cum-Sumedh ka kaand wala track gets over soon. And then proper school wala track dikhao. :P
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes nauc: total filler episode!!

Btw am loving it how the cast has got bored 😆 sangita & gautami are liking negative comments on twitter and even laughing 😉 woh bhi thhak gaye hai bichare iss pagalpanti se.

I read somewhr soty is on for close to 4 months now & still not ending 😲
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Today's episode was basically just a filler. Kuch bhi khaas nahi hua except that thappad. :P

Yaar. Kitna zyaaada drag kar rahe hai. :/
And atleast for me, I am finding it difficult to tolerate Ria's dumbness day by day. Yaar Sumedh Sir, yeh Ria aur Amy ko lekar bhaag jao. Le permission de diya. :P
totally boring only one thing i liked what was that oh haan terrorist running 🤣
sahi hain 😛sumedh sir ko amy riya leke bhagna chahiye 🤣woh bhi swara ke ghar ya simar ke ghar 🤣

Kal looks like JasTya reunites. Hopefully story thoda aage bade- pehle when JasTya were handcuffed, atleast their scenes were worth watching and compensating for the otherwise boring episodes. :P Lekin abhi jabse JasTya have broke the handcuffs and got seperated, total drag ho gaye hai episodes. Hope once they reunite, the track speeds up and acche JasTya moments bhi mile- and this survivor round-cum-Sumedh ka kaand wala track gets over soon. And then proper school wala track dikhao. :P

i know when jatsya were together they rocked ⭐️
waiting for school track 😉
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Jastya...

reunite.

now toh everyone says the way they have twisted the story if they don't have a substantial build up or a very deep reason for a twist in sumedh's character everything will go down the drain
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

Jastya...

reunite.

now toh everyone says the way they have twisted the story if they don't have a substantial build up or a very deep reason for a twist in sumedh's character everything will go down the drain

But mostly CVs will come up with some chindi reason for Sumedh's revenge- I guess so. Because by far, CVs bada build-up create karte hai and then masst pachka karvate hai- for eg. Soty. Itna build-up kiya and "finale" round mein yeh kaand kar diya. :P
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

i know when jatsya were together they rocked ⭐️
waiting for school track 😉

yeah JasTya scene coming up in 2morrows epi...let's see how jassi saved Adi ?? 😆