Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_eku thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki.smiley95

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">very nice dear...keep going with it😊</font>

thanks !

Word Count: 1

manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: navla

awsum cs...
eagerly waiting for update...

thank you ...will be updating soon !!
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Wow... CS... !!!

Liked the characters portrayal... will be waiting for the story... till then will again go to the names.. as there are many...
As of... who is whose sis... !!!

Thankuuu Eku... going great.. !Keep it up... !β­οΈπŸ‘

thank you bhaiya. ..!!
hehe. ..koi nai updates padhne par samjh ajayege. ...
Thank you once again !!:))
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehasn

Hey Eku...
Thanks for the PM...

Wait... Yeh SUGAR... Aapko bhi unke yaad bohut coming kya 😭
I'm sorry I am helpless now... Jab situation aayenge tab you'll only understand THEIR majboori and will back to be like previous time's... Till then just keep them in your heart and prayer's doll... And they'll definitely come back for their SUGAR... It's Di promise to you dolly...

And coming to the story prologue is super awesome... Abhi I'll not comment anything let the story begins...
Loving little SUGAR a lot...

Continue soonish
Take care

thank you didu. ..I have faith in them ..and I will always have ..They are in my prayera and will always be .because they are too important and precious to me!!!
Thank you didu. ..hmm I will wait!!

me too... πŸ˜† 😊 😊
manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaan...

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">Amazing c.s...</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">Luved it...</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">Plz continue soon...</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">Waiting eagerly...</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">Take care...</font>
<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">Stay blessed...</font>

Thank you !!:)).
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manan_eku

thank you bhaiya. ..!!
hehe. ..koi nai updates padhne par samjh ajayege. ...
Thank you once again !!:))

You are most welcome... πŸ˜ƒ

When will you be updating... ??/
manan_eku thumbnail
CHAPTER 1

It was a chilling evening of Shimla. ... A girl was busy in cooking something .. It was looking like she was so much engrossed in cooking that she wasn't even aware of her surrounding .. just then ..someone came and covered her eyes from back ..she was shocked at first with this sudden act...but in a second she recognised whose hand it was ...she shouted ," Naina! ! What's this ??",glaring at her ...

At which Naina mumbled a sorry and smiled sheepishly ...

"Can't you see I am cooking !! what if something wrong happened ,then the customers will be angry at us na ",said the girl ...

"Arey nandu! ! tu inna gussa kyu kar rahi h! ! tu toh inni expert cook h ki aankh band karke bhi cook karsakti h ",said Naina .

At which Manning gave a whatever wala look !!

Then , Nandini completed her work and removed her apron !!

"Naina! tujhe pata haina, mujhe kaam mai koi laparwahi pasand nai h ", said Nandini.

"Acha baba! aage se na karungi, ab khush!!", said Naina.

Nandini smiled in response and said, " baht jayada khush"...

Till then the waiter had taken the food to the costumer ...

Now it was the time to close the restaurant ...

Nandini and Naina left for home...

---------------------

Mumbai :

A boy was sitting in his room ...holding his guitar ... and was trying to play it from long time but that wasn't happening!! ...

just then a girl came...shouting ...

The girl said," Bhai , bhai. ... kaha ho ap. ..mujhe kuch batana h. ... ..!!"shouted happily and come inside the room ...

The boy kept the guitar at side and smile at her ... The girl jumped on him and hugged him tightly ...

"Bhai!!!I am shoo happy... finally. ..like finally I am gonna meet her...oh god bhai. ..I love you shoo much ... ",said the girl and hugged him tightly once again .. !!

At which her brother smiled and laughed at her ...

'Navu. ...!! bacha. ..apko pata hai na how much I love you and apke liye kuch bhi ..",said the boy and the girl smiled in response ...

"Bhai !!you are the best ", said Navya ...

But there was a interpretation in the Bro-sis conversation ...

"Sale !! tune inna sab plan kar liya aur kuch bataya nai !!!..manik. ..tune. .mujhe bataya kyu nai yaar... !!",said Cabir. ..

"Arey agar bata deta toh tumsab ko surprise kaise deta ", said Manik.

"Hmm ye toh hai! ! acha ye bata ye sab kab plan kiya. .. !!",said Cabir. ..

"Bas karliya. .. !! tu janta hai na koun hu mai. ..", was saying manik. .but was cut in middle by a girl ...

"Ya ya ...The great manik malhotra. .. jiske ke liye nothing is impossible. .."said the girl ...

"Tu kitne ache se janti h mujhe mukti. .."said manik pulling her cheeks ...

At which she frowned ... !!

"Offo. ..bhai kinni bar bola hai don't pull my cheeks! !",said mutki. ..

At which navya and manik laughed ...

"Ab tum dono haso nai", said mukti angrily ...

at which they both became serious ...but again they laughed ..This time mukti also ..

Manik tune toh mere biwi aur bahen dono ko hi apne taraf kaliya h!! yaha meri toh koi jarurat hi nai h!!! toh mai jata hu!!..said Cabir showing his fake tears 😭 πŸ˜† and started to leave ...

At which they stopped Cabir ..and pulled him toward them ..and hugged him ...and
manik said ," arey aise kaise. .We need to you yaar. ..!! " and smiled ...

At which everyone smiled ...

"Chalo chalo ab baht hogaya ye sab let's move for dinner it's too late ... ", said Navya .

and our all time foodie Cabir again became excited and said ," ya ya chalo. .chalo... mujhe bhook lagi h...kya yaar tumsab kahmokah inna time waste kiya. .. uff ..."

At which all mumbled "iska kuch nai hosakta! !!" and chuckled ...

All had their dinner with lots of masts and teasing ...but manik was busy in thinking something ... wage was having an unknown feeling like something was gonna happen that will change his life...

Suddenly Navya said ," oh god maine usse toh inform kiya hi nai. ..let me call her... arey but nai. .. let it be a surprise ..." and called someone

--------------------------

Nandini and Naina both were at the way to their home.

As their home was near the restaurant ..so they were walking only ... by the streets ... they were walking only ..when nandini's phone buzzed ...she saw the caller I'd and smiled to the fullest ... and naina too. ...
Nandini picked up the call...

Phone conversation :-

Nandini : bolo chutki kaise h? ??

Naina : haan bata. ...aur jeju? ? woh. .how's he ???

The person at the other :arey arey ...mere rajdhani express ...santh. ...mai tikh hu. ..
and tumlogo ke jeju is also fine ...tum dono kaise ho? ? ghar par ho ya restaurant ???

Nandini : we are also fine ...and we are at the way to home ..!!!

The other person : ohh. ..good ... waist I have a surprise for you guys !!!

Nandini and naina both shouted : surprise kaise surprise ...chukti ..batao na! ! ...

The other person at smiled at their excitement : arey arey. ..aise kaise. .surprise bataya nai jata. ..but you will get to know soon !!

at which both pouted and said : hmm...but jadli haa. ..!!

The other person : haa haa baba. ..!! Acha bhaiya bhabhi kaise hai. .?? and chotu baby kaise h? ? bhabhi ki dhayan rakh rahe ho na tum sab. .??and baby kab aane wala h...I am waiting shoo impatiently !!

Nandini and Naina smiled and Nandini said : yep yep ...All are good ..bhabhi and baby is fine ... They will come soon 😊 ham sab se jayada toh tu pagal horahi h. .baby ko leke. ..jeju ko bolu kya. ..

At which the person at the other end blushed 😳 : kuch bhi. ..acha chalo tum log. .ghar pahucho. ..phir we will talk !! babye. ..love you guys !!

Nandini and Naina :ohkay okay ..and we love you more !!😊

AND THE CALL ENDED...!!

-----------------------------

and that's it ...!!
if it's short toh I am sholly!!
I will try to update soon with long one ...
Thanks for the comments ...😊

lots of love ,
Ekta ...

manan_eku thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

You are most welcome...πŸ˜ƒ

When will you be updating... ??/

updated bhaiya! !:))
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail