Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OhMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Big big congrats for the 10th thread! Woah this is srsly awesome! Oh and I want a promo AND a random moment! Yes m very mean but kya karun I loveee this story!πŸ˜ƒ I shall wait for you to update something, anything out of theseπŸ˜†
LoveIsManan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Di...
10th thread like seriously wow..
But your story deserves it...
And random moments please..
sneha_glamarous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGO DEAR...!!!!
HAPPIEEE 10TH THREAD...WOW...!!!

I was toh about to ask u about both promo n random moment when I saw the notification on the link that you have reached 10th thread... but then I remembered that u r getting transferred n would be busy so dropped the plan...

BUT BUT

after reading the note you urself hv asked us... so I want both random moment n promo...
bahut jyada laalchi ho gayi hun na main... chalo which ever is possible for u get that n I would be happy in whatever u update...( dono milenge toh jyada khush hongi) πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sneha_glamarous - 8 years ago
Ky2_best thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Out of all the stories this is d story that is most active.. Honestly idk why u feel its sleepy when clearly its not :p CONGRATULATIONSSS 10TH THREAD OMGGG WAOO...and yes plzzz give a promo and a random moment too pleashhh.. And yes nw that manik has shifted back im waitong to see a lot of dhamakaaa... :))) CANT WAITTT TO SEE nandini struggle to talk to Manik n Manik giving all that attitude .πŸ˜› hope to read this story for a longg time :)
arpita_26 thumbnail
congratulations for new thread and i want random moment bcoz i know you will update show no need of promo waise if you can give both then that will be great(i know i am greedy)
arpita_26 thumbnail
congratulations for new thread and i want random moment bcoz i know you will update soon so, no need of promo waise if you can give both then that will be great(i know i am greedy)
siyaaaali thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread..

and u really back with bang...
awesome update...
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

Sonalmanan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread!!! Ur updates are only keeping me glued to iF... It was awesome... Manik was so angry n hurt becoz of nandu's decision to take it slow,not understanding Nandini's dilemma... But still he care a lot,the way he charged against Rewa πŸ˜ƒ But that attention seeker n cunning woman,just wanted to create a scene n after knowing everything was acting too innocent 😑 Manini was too good again,she never fails to amaze me by her cute antics 😳 The way she managed to get that uncle change his seat was too good πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† Why manik has to b so impulsive that he can't see how much upset is nandini n ignored her like she don't exit πŸ˜• I don't understand nandini's mom hatred towards manik... Now manan are back together under same roof but so much chaos in the house,don't know how will nandini manage everything Thanks for the pm... Pls continue soon... 😊 😊
Edited by Sonalmanan - 8 years ago
a.pari68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations dear
As ur wish u can give either promo or moments