Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _SilentSoul_

Lol my usernames are anything that comes to my mind 🤣

🤣🤣
In my case whenever I have to think of an username I think of Harry Potter characters😆
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

🤣🤣

In my case whenever I have to think of an username I think of Harry Potter characters😆

😆😆

Word Count: 0

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I used to keep my usernames as per my fangirl craze but now I am not as insane as I used to be before 🤣
Okay let's come back to the show 😆 Ashish is so good in funny scenes 🤣 The way Ram was making faces when Lakshman didn't let him enter... I can't forget 😆
Mano.M thumbnail

I used to keep my usernames as per my fangirl craze but now I am not as insane as I used to be before 🤣

Okay let's come back to the show 😆 Ashish is so good in funny scenes 🤣 The way Ram was making faces when Lakshman didn't let him enter... I can't forget 😆

who would have expected such cute scenes in Ramayan😆😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This is the first time I'm watching a mytho show so keenly. I loved his performance in the scene where Ram, smiling but teary eyed, asks Kaikeyi if that's all she wanted. Trust me, that one brief shot touched the chord in my heart.
I regret so bad for not watching RR when it was on air. Then I could have appreciated him better. Now after a long time, its weird to tweet him about his old project 😆 Plus I hate twitter's characters limit
Edited by _SilentSoul_ - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail

This is the first time I'm watching a mytho show so keenly. I anyways liked his performance in the scene where Ram, smiling but teary eyed, asks Kaikeyi if that's all she wanted. Trust me, that one brief shot touched the chord in my heart.

That was his best performance in SKR so far
But Sita Haran and Ram breakdown post that is going to surpass that
Looking forward to it with a heavy heart
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I'm insane for emotional scenes especially when its enacted by the actors I like. Bring it on! :D
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
I am wondering if AshMa will perform only in their show's costume as seen in the recent video of SPA. I wanted to see something different :(
486792 thumbnail
Actually that scene with Kaikeyi was a powerfully emotional scene.Many viewers actually cried.And it's not every actor's cup of tea to carry out such sequences.Ashish,as I always say,is special and different from others
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
So true. That was the scene where I considered him as a fab actor for the first time