Posted: 8 years ago
Mano you recovered from the episode
486792 thumbnail
Where are you all my Ram ji Bhakts????
_HappySoul_ thumbnail
Ashish in common man avatar He looks so good when he smiles 😳
It feels nice to see AshMa in different attires for a change. Seems like the whole epi was just focused on Lord Narayan and Devi Lakshmi. Can't wait to watch πŸ˜ƒ

Hello everyone! My time zone is completely opposite than you all so I don't get to chat with you guys much :(
_HappySoul_ thumbnail
Rajshri and Mano, I would rewatch his emotional scenes again and again too. And obviously I too like happy ending or else it just gives a kind of empty feeling :( Lots of emotional moments coming ahead.
Just a curiosity - Do Ram and Sita get some happy moments after Ram wins over Ravan and before Sita's banishment?

My religion is different and I just have a vague idea of Ramayan that I got from TV shows.
Edited by _HappySoul_ - 8 years ago
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _HappySoul_

Ashish in common man avatar He looks so good when he smiles 😳

It feels nice to see AshMa in different attires for a change. Seems like the whole epi was just focused on Lord Narayan and Devi Lakshmi. Can't wait to watch πŸ˜ƒ

Hello everyone! My time zone is completely opposite than you all so I don't get to chat with you guys much :(

You are absolutely right.AshMa were divine as Lakshmi Narayan.
All of us have different time zones.But somehow we manage to meet hereπŸ˜†
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _HappySoul_

Rajshri and Mano, I would rewatch his emotional scenes again and again too. And obviously I too like happy ending or else it just gives a kind of empty feeling :( Lots of emotional moments coming ahead.

Just a curiosity - Do Ram and Sita get some happy moments after Ram wins over Ravan and before Sita's banishment?

My religion is different and I just have a vague idea of Ramayan that I got from TV shows.

Even I love happy endings.Somehow for me a happy ending completes the story.Even Ramayan has a happy ending.Ram and Sita get reunited in Vaikunth.It happens everytime.They separate only to reunite.Even Radha-Krishna had to separate but they were never away from each other.
Yes,Ram and Sita share some lovely moments when they return to Ayodhya.😳
_HappySoul_ thumbnail
Mine is like day-night difference. When you all discuss here, I'm sleeping and vice versa. πŸ˜†
Anyways with 7 days telecast, I can't even hope for such epis to air everyday where Ram Sita are on focus. I honestly forward through the parallel stories. Wish SP would change it back to 5-6 days format. Better for actors as well.

And I'm yet to watch the epi. Just woke up from sleep. Enjoying long weekend πŸ˜ƒ
_HappySoul_ thumbnail
Oh okay. Yes I read on wiki that after Lakshman's death, Ram too submerges himself in the river and thus reunites with Sita and Lakshman. Is that right?
Didn't we read a tweet by the writer that a lot of nice scenes for SiRa will be written post abduction? Let's see πŸ˜ƒ For now we can just dread about the haran. Is it gonna air tomorrow?